I'm really getting tired of Indians

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

Like I said, though, it's mainly the males.

Last edited:
The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

If you're using AAAs in a flashlight you don't need batteries --- you need a real flashlight.

Just sayin'.

Far more important ---- why is this thread in "Race relations"? You actually think the proprietor of a nearby store mismanaging his stock is due to his RACE?

Wagon train get hit again?

8f3dc3fc6f9e2871d1f7cf8fbb029f89.jpg

I think more like you can thank Obama's admin for selling green cards.

You know they get a $40-70K grant from Uncle Sugar to buy those stores, right? Tax free for 7 years. After 6 years, they sell it to a relative and bail. A large percentage of them are like that, moreso than not.

The store I frequent most often is an Indian owned convenience store right down the street from me. They're usually very nice people, but don't try arguing with them.

One day I tried buying something, and they denied my debit card. I knew I had plenty of money on the card, so I used their ATM, and got $20 out. I went to the counter, and explained that I'd just gotten money out of their own ATM, and the guy just dismissed me like he couldn't be bothered. Later that night I looked at the receipt from the transaction that had been denied, and at the top it it said "EBT purchase denied". This dummy ran my debit card as an EBT card, and treated me like I was the asshole, even after I showed him the money I pulled out of his ATM. :lol:

The store I frequent most often is an Indian owned convenience store right down the street from me. They're usually very nice people, but don't try arguing with them.

One day I tried buying something, and they denied my debit card. I knew I had plenty of money on the card, so I used their ATM, and got $20 out. I went to the counter, and explained that I'd just gotten money out of their own ATM, and the guy just dismissed me like he couldn't be bothered. Later that night I looked at the receipt from the transaction that had been denied, and at the top it it said "EBT purchase denied". This dummy ran my debit card as an EBT card, and treated me like I was the asshole, even after I showed him the money I pulled out of his ATM. :lol:

Ask me how I know Aaron lives in the hood? :04:

Can you get Schlitz Bull at that store?

I actually live in a pretty nice area, but we do get some "spill over" from across the shore. :dunno:

I actually live in a pretty nice area, but we do get some "spill over" from across the shore. :dunno:

Do they sell The Bull?

They don't know how to work the Apple Pay either. And, yeah, they do argue with you. The guy actually tried to sell me the AA batteries, even though he didn't have the AAA ones I needed. And he argued about it, too. lol. I chuckled about it on the way home.

If you're using AAAs in a flashlight you don't need batteries --- you need a real flashlight.

No, it's a little pen light I use whenever I'm swapping out hardware.

Far more important ---- why is this thread in "Race relations"? You actually think the proprietor of a nearby store mismanaging his stock is due to his RACE?

It's in race relations because these are person to person scenarios which happen very frequently in the Indian owned stores in one way or another. And it pissed me off every time. They really will argue with you, no matter what.

At least I'm honest about being a racist in this situation, wtf. lol.

If I really thought it through, though, it's likely not because they're Indian. It just so happens that it's a noticeable trait that Indians have that clashes with mine own. It's likely more of a cultural clash, I suppose. But psychologically, yeah, one might walk away cussing about Indians.

Last edited:

Do they sell The Bull?

I live in Pennsylvania. You can't get alcohol in convenience stores. Even the stores that sell alcohol are pretty nice in this area. My local liquor store is huge, and sells bottles worth thousands of dollars, that are locked up behind glass cases.

In this area we have what we call the West shore, and the East shore. People refer to them as the "white shore", and the "black shore". People even refer to the Walmarts on both shores as the "white Walmart", and the "black Walmart". :lol:

I use rechargeable batteries so I wont have to talk to those turds.

Oh, speaking of Apple Pay. lol. Here's another one. There's a tobacco shop down the road. I don't smoke, but I went in there to buy some of those earbuds for my gey ass iphone. It takes the lightening port ones.

But he did have the ones with the 3.5mm jack end on it. They were sold out, he said.

So, I'm like, no I don't need those, I need the other ones, I'll have to go some place else. Don't you know he argued with me about it trying to get me to buy the ones with the 3.5 jack end. lol.

So, I went to the apple store and paid for the oem ones that are way overpriced.

Oh, speaking of Apple Pay. lol. Here's another one. There's a tobacco shop down the road. I don't smoke, but I went in there to buy some of those earbuds for my gey ass iphone. It takes the lightening port ones.

But he did have the ones with the 3.5mm jack end on it. They were sold out, he said.

So, I'm like, no I don't need those, I need the other ones, I'll have to go some place else. Don't you know he argued with me about it trying to get me to buy the ones with the 3.5 jack end. lol.

So, I went to the apple store and paid for the oem ones that are way overpriced.

Y not Amazon or eBay?

Y not Amazon or eBay?

I needed em that day, I had to go on a job site to watch the installers. So, I figured I may as well take my tools and put headhones on and help out for the day.

I really want a pair of those wireless ones Apple makes but darned if I'm gonna pay 150 of those 4 cent federal reserve notes for em.

They sell some generic ones on ebay I might try, though, for like 20 notes. Apparently the sound is pretty good on em from reviews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back