Im putting it in writing

I don't think Obama is going to win. No incumbent has ever won reelection with unemployment numbers this high, topped with his polling numbers slipping lower and lower..... I think Romney is going to win, not by much, but still, the white house will go red.
BwAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What you put in writing was ultimate confirmation of just how RADICALLY RW you are.

Thank you for making it known.

:clap2:

I should link your post for all the right wingers who like to call me a left wing loon ;)

Also, yes. Very wrong. I never saw it coming.
Good.

Great start.

EXCELLENT start actually.

So what caused you to think that Romney had this thing in the bag?

Did you fall for the bluster of his campaign?

I knew he was bluffing.

Or did you fall victim to theFOXNEWS?

I should link your post for all the right wingers who like to call me a left wing loon ;)

As I explained the other day, it's almost impossible for an incumbent president to lose with a likely voter approval rating at 50% or better...

...it would require that people both approve of the president's job AND vote to fire him.

Highly implausible.

As I explained the other day, it's almost impossible for an incumbent president to lose with a likely voter approval rating at 50% or better...

...it would require that people both approve of the president's job AND vote to fire him.

Highly implausible.

Well it's amazing people are stupid enough to think he's done a good job, so in 16 are the democrats gonna still blame Bush?

I thought the tide was in his favor. I still don't know how Obama pulled it off.
So you STILL don't see the light huh?

Wow...you're in DEEP in the RW bubble.

Step out for some fresh air.

I suggest you Google and listen to Randi Rhodes...that should clear you up in a matter of a few days.

Then call me in the morning of the third day.

Forum List

Back