I'm opening a solar plant

Most of these companies are in buisness to recieve government funding, and O bama continues to push for more "investing" in these companies that are scaming the tax payer.

Why did Obama invent that concept? Fucking evil bastard.

Can you imagine how bad things would have been if companies existed to receive government funding for things like military equipment?
At least the defense industry provides products that work.

So the government is paying for defective solar cells? Link?

The future of solar power is not going to be "solar panels". Solar power will come from biologically grown plants.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwWlTMe-_Y"]Sugar Batteries[/ame]

The future of solar power is not going to be "solar panels". Solar power will come from biologically grown plants.

Sugar Batteries

Lasers to beam solar energy from space to earthANI, Jan 25, 2010, 12.00am IST
LONDON: Space engineers plan to put satellites into orbit that can collect large amounts of energy from the Sun and convert it into a infrared laser beam transmitted back to Earth as an alternative to the planet’s fast-disappearing energy sources.
Billion Year Plan: STRATFOR's George Friedman Discusses EADS Space Solar Power

I need me some of that big government money to develop solar technology...............the way I see it I can get enough $ to buy a plant, buy a few peices of equipment, hire 6 or 7 guys and live off the dole for about 4 years, then I can ask for more and live off the government another 4-5 years. Then I can file bankruptcy, not have any responsibility to pay the taxpayers back. I can then open another one of those GREEN energy companies in my daughter's name. We can start all over and live good for another 8-10 years.

Sounds like a good business plan to me. :eusa_whistle:

Any private investors want to join me??

I already own the sun.

You be payin me :D

Forum List

Back