I'm opening a solar plant

There was no debate. It was a lesson. Have you learned anything?

I don't know much about the solar energy industry. Never said I did. I do know that it does not exist only to scam the American taxpayer. An expert like you should know that as well.

I am on this thread to fuck with you. I like to fuck with racist dummies. So....when you make stupid comments like you did here, just expect that I'll be close by, ready to remind you of what an idiot you are.

and how exactly do you know I'm racist?

It is obvious.

enlighten me.

You really said that.......and you meant it. Weird.

Forgive me if I imagine you having a very pronounced, full-on, cousin-fucking, West-by-god-Virginny dopey drawl affect when you open that pie hole of yours. Would I be correctly about that?

Correctly......you won the spelling and grammar debate.

Can you now admit you don't know shit about the solar energy industry, and you're just on this thread to troll?

There was no debate. It was a lesson. Have you learned anything?

I don't know much about the solar energy industry. Never said I did. I do know that it does not exist only to scam the American taxpayer. An expert like you should know that as well.

I am on this thread to fuck with you. I like to fuck with racist dummies. So....when you make stupid comments like you did here, just expect that I'll be close by, ready to remind you of what an idiot you are.

I like F'in with dummies too. its why I am addressing you now.

Did this subject hit to close to home? Not enough democrats being paid off?

For someone who doesnt know much about the industry you sure are defensive.

That does suggest you are uncomfortable with the corruption. Is it because you want more or less?

Hmmmm. Did the subject hit too close to home? Nope.

Defensive? Nope.

You are reading way more into my participation in this thread than you need to. Really.....you are.

Now...off you go. There are some dummies posting here. Best that you go find them.

Hmmmm. Did the subject hit too close to home? Nope.

Defensive? Nope.

You are reading way more into my participation in this thread than you need to. Really.....you are.

Now...off you go. There are some dummies posting here. Best that you go find them.

Possibly, but you went out of your way. That suggests something different

No. I found the OP to be stupid. Then I found the suggestion that all solar energy programs are scams to be stupid. Simple stuff. Add to that the fact that I find B44 to be a real racist dummy......and you have a recipe for a little fun.

No. I found the OP to be stupid. Then I found the suggestion that all solar energy programs are scams to be stupid. Simple stuff. Add to that the fact that I find B44 to be a real racist dummy......and you have a recipe for a little fun.

A fair point...........

However we have had no less then 13 green energy companies go bust all with ties to the Obama admin.

You havent commented on that which leads me to different conclusions from your exclusion.

A fair point...........

However we have had no less then 13 green energy companies go bust all with ties to the Obama admin.

You havent commented on that which leads me to different conclusions from your exclusion.

:lol: what part of what she said did you think was a fair point?

I haven't commented on that because I haven't taken the time to look into it. Clearly, government that wishes to promote the growth of an industry needs to invest funds. If things like solar energy research were guaranteed to pay immediate dividends, Exxon would be dropping billions into it. That not being the case, the taxpayers become the investors.

The claim that Obama knowingly and willingly funneled tax dollars into bullshit ventures as a means of greasing palms is not supported by evidence in this thread nor any other "Solyndra genre" thread on these pages.

I don't buy it.

Why do right wingers want the USA to lag others in green technologies? Do they want us to fail? Are they too stupid to understand that reducing our fossil fuel dependence is in our National strategic interest?

BTW, I'd love to see how some of the wingnuts here would show the engineering plans to pass peer review processes.

Last edited:
I haven't commented on that because I haven't taken the time to look into it. Clearly, government that wishes to promote the growth of an industry needs to invest funds. If things like solar energy research were guaranteed to pay immediate dividends, Exxon would be dropping billions into it. That not being the case, the taxpayers become the investors.

The claim that Obama knowingly and willingly funneled tax dollars into bullshit ventures as a means of greasing palms is not supported by evidence in this thread nor any other "Solyndra genre" thread on these pages.

I don't buy it.

um you shouldn't comment because you know shit. That's evident even with what you just wrote.

A fair point...........

Quite a few more Internet companies went bust under Clinton. So what? How many drugs go bust before getting to market? Should we not team with pharma to do clinical trials?

companies I' ve invested in like First Solar, Sun Power, Jaso....these are some of the top market cap solar companies out there.....These stocks all had business plans that revovled around government money.

The evidence is all over. How many urban areas in America are supported by solar? none. The techknowledy can't effect mass populations, and costs too much on a rural scale. Even communities that use it have to rely on back up systems which are normal systems of energy.

My, my, my. Where is the stuff about Obama having a hand in scamming ( two m's ) the populace?

Also...if these companies cannot succeed........and the technology can't effect the masses.....why in the fuck would you invest in them? I smell a fibber.

Great try on that word technology, by the way. You almost had it.

The reason I invested in those companies, was purely technical analysis in the stock market which is way abover your head....I know.

I think you better re-read what I said about Obama. You almost got it.

Yeah, well it's not over my head. I'm using EMA's, Trendlines, and EW every day. But the point I want to make is we can expect bumping heads with China in the foreseeable future over supply. Then, in our infinite wisdom, we shit can our Solar Industry while China becomes the world leader in Solar technology exports. Their own 'energy of the future' infrastructure winds up costing them pennies. Not a pretty picture, imo.

btw loneliar can you present a link to the point someone made, suggesting all solar companies are scams?

My, my, my. Where is the stuff about Obama having a hand in scamming ( two m's ) the populace?

Also...if these companies cannot succeed........and the technology can't effect the masses.....why in the fuck would you invest in them? I smell a fibber.

Great try on that word technology, by the way. You almost had it.

The reason I invested in those companies, was purely technical analysis in the stock market which is way abover your head....I know.

I think you better re-read what I said about Obama. You almost got it.

Yeah, well it's not over my head. I'm using EMA's, Trendlines, and EW every day. But the point I want to make is we can expect bumping heads with China in the foreseeable future over supply. Then, in our infinite wisdom, we shit can our Solar Industry while China becomes the world leader in Solar technology exports. Their own 'energy of the future' infrastructure winds up costing them pennies. Not a pretty picture, imo.

let China be the world leader in green or solar energy. The bottom line is it doesn't work, and no one knows if it ever will.

I don't buy it.

I'm just going to tell you one thing, you know absolutely nothing about Chicago Politicians. I do, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours translates to you grease my palm with $ and I grease yours back, it's always about money.

How do I know this?? My family worked for the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois in the political arena for years. My mom is one of 10 children, she has some rather "interesting" brothers and sisters. :)

A fair point...........

That all green energy projects are a scam. We all know they are not, he was just searching for justification. The back pedal and cover your 6 tactic.

Which is fine. That has no bearing on my points.

A fair point...........

That all green energy projects are a scam. We all know they are not, he was just searching for justification. The back pedal and cover your 6 tactic.

She made that up. No one said that.:badgrin:

Why do right wingers want the USA to lag others in green technologies? Do they want us to fail? Are they too stupid to understand that reducing our fossil fuel dependence is in our National strategic interest?

BTW, I'd love to see how some of the wingnuts here would show the engineering plans to pass peer review processes.

Rightwingers believe that by the time the fossil fuels run out, or become prohibitively expensive,

they'll be dead,

so why give a shit?

She made that up. No one said that.:badgrin:

He used as it for justification for his blind defense under questioning.

Doesnt bother me. As I said it has zero bearing in reference to my point.

Forum List

Back