I'm opening a solar plant

I need me some of that big government money to develop solar technology...............the way I see it I can get enough $ to buy a plant, buy a few peices of equipment, hire 6 or 7 guys and live off the dole for about 4 years, then I can ask for more and live off the government another 4-5 years. Then I can file bankruptcy, not have any responsibility to pay the taxpayers back. I can then open another one of those GREEN energy companies in my daughter's name. We can start all over and live good for another 8-10 years.

Sounds like a good business plan to me. :eusa_whistle:

Any private investors want to join me??

Hang onto your money for a few months in case Romney gets elected. Then you can invest your money in another war in the Middle East.

Now that there is some fact-based commentary. You used the word "most" and then supported the claim fully. Well done.

companies I' ve invested in like First Solar, Sun Power, Jaso....these are some of the top market cap solar companies out there.....These stocks all had business plans that revovled around government money.

The evidence is all over. How many urban areas in America are supported by solar? none. The techknowledy can't effect mass populations, and costs too much on a rural scale. Even communities that use it have to rely on back up systems which are normal systems of energy.

My, my, my. Where is the stuff about Obama having a hand in scamming ( two m's ) the populace?

Also...if these companies cannot succeed........and the technology can't effect the masses.....why in the fuck would you invest in them? I smell a fibber.

Great try on that word technology, by the way. You almost had it.

The reason I invested in those companies, was purely technical analysis in the stock market which is way abover your head....I know.

I think you better re-read what I said about Obama. You almost got it.

Well, we can sit back and watch other nations invest in companies trying to develop leading edge technology, and then bitch about our trade balance, or we can invest in the technology, have some failures, and, maybe, have some real successes that bring investment and jobs into this nation.

But then, 'Conservatives' would rather buy it from China. And wonder why there are not many good paying jobs left in this nation.

our government DID front the oil and auto industries with our tax monies that allowed oil/gasoline and car makers to profit.....

with our tax money, the government built roads with our money, they gave tax incentives and grants for gas stations to be built, they paid for highways etc, they gave oil leases on our property at no cost....you name it, the government did it and paid for it with our taxes....sooooo don't be thinking the oil and gas industry and auto makers ''made it'' on their own, without government subsidies....

just a thought to ponder....

Last edited:
companies I' ve invested in like First Solar, Sun Power, Jaso....these are some of the top market cap solar companies out there.....These stocks all had business plans that revovled around government money.

The evidence is all over. How many urban areas in America are supported by solar? none. The techknowledy can't effect mass populations, and costs too much on a rural scale. Even communities that use it have to rely on back up systems which are normal systems of energy.

My, my, my. Where is the stuff about Obama having a hand in scamming ( two m's ) the populace?

Also...if these companies cannot succeed........and the technology can't effect the masses.....why in the fuck would you invest in them? I smell a fibber.

The reason I invested in those companies, was purely technical analysis in the stock market which is way abover your head....I know.

You sure that word is not spelled technickel? Better check your dixshunairee.

Nice new word, there. Abover. Combines two words that mean the same thing. Sweet.

It is amazing that many other countries around the world have decided that investing in alternative energies makes a lot of sense. Must be because they are to dumb to unnerstan that we here in America know much more about the energy needs of future generations. And we have decided that oil in the answer to those future needs.

And we will be glad to borrow money from the Chinese to buy solar arrays from Germnay or whoever else has the technology.

We are not real far thinkers or planners in this country anymore. Much easier to condemn Obama for trying to plan for the future.

Nice new word, there. Abover. Combines two words that mean the same thing. Sweet.

I spelled it correct. With no spell-check might I add.

Thanks for the wierd comments, but a simple you are right and I was talking out of my ass, would suffice next time.

Thanks for the wierd comments, but a simple you are right and I was talking out of my ass, would suffice next time.

You really said that.......and you meant it. Weird.

Forgive me if I imagine you having a very pronounced, full-on, cousin-fucking, West-by-god-Virginny dopey drawl affect when you open that pie hole of yours. Would I be correctly about that?

Sorry naturegirl...but if you have no connections to anyone in the Obama administration - you are out of luck.

Durn, does the fact that I lived in Chicago for 18 years count?? I KNOW people that KNOW people. :D

Whoaahh.....you didn't mention that.
Do some research into one of the social programs that Obama was an advocate of. Claim to be a recipient of one of those programs. Volunteer for 6 months or something at that same program - about how you want to help others like you were helped. Start a blog about how great Obama is.
Write the White House a few letters...who knows...if you kiss ass enough and lie enough...you might get somewhere.

Forgive me if I imagine you having a very pronounced, full-on, cousin-fucking, West-by-god-Virginny dopey drawl affect when you open that pie hole of yours. Would I be correctly about that?

Correctly......you won the spelling and grammar debate.

Can you now admit you don't know shit about the solar energy industry, and you're just on this thread to troll?

Can you now admit you don't know shit about the solar energy industry, and you're just on this thread to troll?

There was no debate. It was a lesson. Have you learned anything?

I don't know much about the solar energy industry. Never said I did. I do know that it does not exist only to scam the American taxpayer. An expert like you should know that as well.

I am on this thread to fuck with you. I like to fuck with racist dummies. So....when you make stupid comments like you did here, just expect that I'll be close by, ready to remind you of what an idiot you are.

I know how we can have nature grow solar panels to power bio-battery. It is far more energy dense than any current battery & recharges fast. Anyone know how I can get my hands on some of this green energy money?

Kiss, I have always wondered how long it will be before we learn to GROW solar panels.

After all mother nature figured out how to capture sunlight and make it run bioelectronic devises (AKA LIFE) over a billion years ago.

But as to how you can get money from government to advance your invention?

Well first you have to be an insider or know one will agree to help you.

Yeah, I know it's not supposed to work like that, I agree

In a meritocracy good ideas are welcomed and encouraged, but we do not live in a meritocracy we live in a corrupted semifascistic society maquarading itself as a democratic republic.

Alcohol Battery Project Another Step Closer to Reality
A microchip-sized battery that runs on alcohol and can power a cell phone for a month without recharging may sound like the stuff of science fiction. But researchers at Saint Louis University are one step closer to making it science fact.

Basically plants are already solar power plants. The sugar they make is energy. We can use their energy dense sugar water to pour into batteries.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYaj2mrsWlc"]Bio Battery Generates Electricity from Glucose[/ame]

Last edited:

I don't know much about the solar energy industry. Never said I did. I do know that it does not exist only to scam the American taxpayer. An expert like you should know that as well.

I am on this thread to fuck with you. I like to fuck with racist dummies. So....when you make stupid comments like you did here, just expect that I'll be close by, ready to remind you of what an idiot you are.

and how exactly do you know I'm racist?

and how exactly do you know I'm racist?

It is obvious.

and like I said, you know dick about the solar industry, and yes most solar companies are in business to get bucks from the government.

Forum List

Back