I'm opening a solar plant

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
I need me some of that big government money to develop solar technology...............the way I see it I can get enough $ to buy a plant, buy a few peices of equipment, hire 6 or 7 guys and live off the dole for about 4 years, then I can ask for more and live off the government another 4-5 years. Then I can file bankruptcy, not have any responsibility to pay the taxpayers back. I can then open another one of those GREEN energy companies in my daughter's name. We can start all over and live good for another 8-10 years.

Sounds like a good business plan to me. :eusa_whistle:

Any private investors want to join me??

I need me some of that big government money to develop solar technology...............the way I see it I can get enough $ to buy a plant, buy a few peices of equipment, hire 6 or 7 guys and live off the dole for about 4 years, then I can ask for more and live off the government another 4-5 years. Then I can file bankruptcy, not have any responsibility to pay the taxpayers back. I can then open another one of those GREEN energy companies in my daughter's name. We can start all over and live good for another 8-10 years.

Then go for it.

No.

Though when you're ready to file for bankruptcy you should give Mitt a call.

Well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know how we can have nature grow solar panels to power bio-battery. It is far more energy dense than any current battery & recharges fast. Anyone know how I can get my hands on some of this green energy money?

Kiss, I have always wondered how long it will be before we learn to GROW solar panels.

After all mother nature figured out how to capture sunlight and make it run bioelectronic devises (AKA LIFE) over a billion years ago.

But as to how you can get money from government to advance your invention?

Well first you have to be an insider or know one will agree to help you.

Yeah, I know it's not supposed to work like that, I agree

In a meritocracy good ideas are welcomed and encouraged, but we do not live in a meritocracy we live in a corrupted semifascistic society maquarading itself as a democratic republic.

Most of these companies are in buisness to recieve government funding, and O bama continues to push for more "investing" in these companies that are scaming the tax payer.

Now that there is some fact-based commentary. You used the word "most" and then supported the claim fully. Well done.

companies I' ve invested in like First Solar, Sun Power, Jaso....these are some of the top market cap solar companies out there.....These stocks all had business plans that revovled around government money.

The evidence is all over. How many urban areas in America are supported by solar? none. The techknowledy can't effect mass populations, and costs too much on a rural scale. Even communities that use it have to rely on back up systems which are normal systems of energy.

Now that I have had some time to think about this...............not sure I want to give any of the government $ back to Barry for his reelection campaign.

I open the Company, get a couple of billion from Barry, turn around a donate a bunch back to his campaign and tell my employees they have to do the same. It will help his super-pac, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

I might have to reconsider, maybe I just need to rewrite the business plan. I can promise to give it back to him then back out. I other words I could lie to get what I want. Yes, that's even better.

BTW, Tinydancer is gonna be the VP of The Audacity of Green Solar. :)

Last edited:
Now that there is some fact-based commentary. You used the word "most" and then supported the claim fully. Well done.

companies I' ve invested in like First Solar, Sun Power, Jaso....these are some of the top market cap solar companies out there.....These stocks all had business plans that revovled around government money.

The evidence is all over. How many urban areas in America are supported by solar? none. The techknowledy can't effect mass populations, and costs too much on a rural scale. Even communities that use it have to rely on back up systems which are normal systems of energy.

My, my, my. Where is the stuff about Obama having a hand in scamming ( two m's ) the populace?

Also...if these companies cannot succeed........and the technology can't effect the masses.....why in the fuck would you invest in them? I smell a fibber.

Great try on that word technology, by the way. You almost had it.

Forum List

Back