I'm on a mission from God............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
What do you people think of the Colorado guy who was caught in Pakistan, hunting for Bin Laden?

Me? I think we should do to him what the Saudis did to the shoe thrower. Bring him back, give him a parade and a house and tell him good job.

He doesn't deserve to be punished. Might need psychiatric care, unless he reasonably thought he could find Bin Laden.

In which case, we need to appoint him head of the CIA.

He did it with nightvision goggles and a sword.

Give this man the highest medal in badassery the internet can give him.

Interestingly enough, the dude has been doing this for the past 7 years, and has been able to fully blend in to the population.

He's also gotten some pretty decent intel by the way (at least according to his brother and father), and has been over there several times.

Yeah.......I think the CIA should talk to him about what he's been able to find out. Besides, sometimes the civilian population does a better job at finding things than the government.

Remember the guy that did a migration pattern model, he also figured out that the migration pattern model would work on the Taliban, because they usually walked.

After he ran the simulation, he figured out that the most likely place for them to be was the Swat valley.

Guess where a LOT of them were? Yep, the simulation model worked like a charm.

Interestingly enough, the dude has been doing this for the past 7 years, and has been able to fully blend in to the population.

He's also gotten some pretty decent intel by the way (at least according to his brother and father), and has been over there several times.

Yeah.......I think the CIA should talk to him about what he's been able to find out. Besides, sometimes the civilian population does a better job at finding things than the government.

Remember the guy that did a migration pattern model, he also figured out that the migration pattern model would work on the Taliban, because they usually walked.

After he ran the simulation, he figured out that the most likely place for them to be was the Swat valley.

Guess where a LOT of them were? Yep, the simulation model worked like a charm.
That's bullshit. if the man was able to offer up good intel, they would have let his ass stay there and keep gathering it.

Not if the Pakistani people arrested him Dipshit No Logic. We have no say in that country when it comes to their laws.

And yes, that computer simulation for migration is what led the US military to the Swat valley.

Good intention but misguided.

I do have to say, I love seeing Americans acting without waiting for government to act.

i dont know about this.....his sister says his kidneys are working at 8% capacity.....my late friends were at 17% and he HAD to have dialysis at least 3 times a week...and if he went a week without it...he felt like shit....so how was he going to do all this without dialysis?.....and she mentioned that she hoped the Pakistanis would give him his treatment.....at least thats the story i read today in the paper....

He did it with nightvision goggles and a sword.

Give this man the highest medal in badassery the internet can give him.

I believe an entry on bad ass of the week would be appropriate. I will see what I can do

The msm is making the guy out to be a nut...he's not. Think of this like "before I die I'd like to do something admirable". His doctor-brother says he's perfectly fine psychologically.

There's some reason why we aren't ACTUALLY going after Bin Laden. I'd love to know what it is. We'll never know though.

Bounty hunting still exists. No doubt any of them would be made out to be a nut case if something like this happened. There is some credibility to that when the person goes to the middle east to ply his trade, IMO.

Forum List

Back