I'm officially a Democrat

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
I was recently a not a Democrat. Trust me.
Do not let my hundreds of Pro-Democrat posts in this message board make you doubt that I will just now #Walkout of the Republican Party, because after careful consideration, I am a liberal instead of a conservative.

Do not let my hundreds of Pro-Democrat posts in this message board make you doubt that I will just now #Walkout of the Republican Party, because after careful consideration, I am a liberal instead of a conservative.
Is this one of those games where ya spin around 10x and then try to post on the internet?

Last edited:

Why would you admit this is public?

• Banned

Because pretending to switch parties in message boards is trending.

Like Ford is pretending that Kavanaugh assaulted her?

You mean you weren't before? There's Jake Flake (Starkey), Jeff Flake, and then there's you.

Have fun in the elevator, pal.

So .. you'd rather be an official loser... and completely give up on your sanity ... :popcorn:

• Banned

Yesterday I didn’t believe Ford. Today I do, because I suddenly switched parties on a message board.

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?

You have to be retarded to believe the majority of Americans are radical leftists.

I bet you believe baby boomers started out as majority Republican too....

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?
Every single Democrat on here is to the far left.

There are no far left Republicans.

Yesterday I didn’t believe Ford. Today I do, because I suddenly switched parties on a message board.

I think you should have a name change as well .. Fickle Frazier, sounds apt.

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?

I'd gladly shut up the lefty hate mongers but I guess they have a right to babble on and on and on in America... oh well...:eusa_doh:

The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

I'd gladly shut up the lefty hate mongers but I guess they have a right to babble on and on and on in America... oh well...:eusa_doh:
They no longer do.

They shut down our rallies and attack women and children participating in a family event, and it is past time we shut them down for once.

The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

I'm not at the violent stage quite yet but I do understand the frustration..

Democrats are constantly promoting and supporting violence and suppressing of free speech and such, so it does seem inevitable..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back