Jun 19, 2009
... and never be happy again.... :(

7f3094c2068fc82a5d224ca6c28f1489494931c855e51a55a59c7900468c43b4.jpg

mmm ... He just keeps winning...:thewave:

Last edited:
Yeah, Trump screwed that up.

He should have said, "vote Republican and win a few!'

lol

I was going to start a list on Democrat Party accomplishments over the Trump era but sadly ...

I got nothin but negative ones... :dunno:

View attachment 219987

I will, instead of voting for a fake arrogant slob.

You voted for Hillary... maybe you just don't like men... :dunno:
View attachment 219988

She has proven multiple times that she in fact is a sexist bitch.

I still have hope for her, when she's not all puckered up, she's kinda fun..

View attachment 219987

I will, instead of voting for a fake arrogant slob.

You voted for Hillary... maybe you just don't like men... :dunno:
View attachment 219988

Hillary actually won and Trump got less than 80,000 in MI, WI, and PA. So I am with the majority.

If Hillary run in Russia ... maybe so

She was Putin's puppy afteral..

.....she pushed his "reset button" and made millions

View attachment 219987

Our POTUS is a fascinating American. At the very last Nth hour moment of the 2016 election, when the American Left was one hundred and ninety percent certain Hillary Clinton had won and they were on the verge of a French Revolution 2.0—American style this time—and just as the right had lost all hope of standing against the about to drop postmodernist nationwide hammer, our man Trump was In Like Flint doing his best Coburn impersonation and driving up the demand for Kleenex around the world. Ah, I remember those days, when the wailing of Democrats was heard round the world. Hells to the yeah, yeah.

[]

We were doing just fine before Trump got there, and we weren't an international laughingstock with kids in concentration camps.

.. Democrats/fake news weren't so obnoxious and far far worse

....and the Obama era sucked, you seemed to have missed that.... :suck: .. I guess you were busy.

[]

We were doing just fine before Trump got there, and we weren't an international laughingstock with kids in concentration camps.

"We were doing just fine before Trump got there, ..."

Let's check.

Obama, leaving this record behind....

1.“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

3. . Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

Remember the last time you got anything right?

Me neither.

Forum List

Back