I'm not working for white people anymore

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
You white people think, you are tired of working for the welfare blacks, you are tired of all of the illegals and immigrants in America and so on. And you may be right.

But have you ever thought that we are tired of you and tired of working for you? Brownie isn't just going to be slave his entire life, busting my ass so you can steal and exploit, make millions, high five each other, have sex parties, and take your clothes off for the tv and movies.

You dig the ditches. You pick the lettuce. You lay the bricks. 24/7 until you are a crippled alcoholic and dead at 50.

And I'll shift some money around, make billions, have a harem of white girls, congratulate myself on a job well done, and celebrate myself and put myself on television and say how great I am.

How about that white people? Deal?

You white people think, you are tired of working for the welfare blacks, you are tired of all of the illegals and immigrants in America and so on. And you may be right.

But have you ever thought that we are tired of you and tired of working for you? Brownie isn't just going to be slave his entire life, busting my ass so you can steal and exploit, make millions, high five each other, have sex parties, and take your clothes off for the tv and movies.

You dig the ditches. You pick the lettuce. You lay the bricks. 24/7 until you are a crippled alcoholic and dead at 50.

And I'll shift some money around, make billions, have a harem of white girls, congratulate myself on a job well done, and celebrate myself and put myself on television and say how great I am.

tumblr_mc62o9VjOA1rrr2r7o1_250.gif

Race baiting thread that is just as stupid as the race baiting threads from the nutter whore community of this board!

I am tired of others thinking their skin color is more important than the next and believe the only injustice in the world happen to their damn race!

1) You're daydreaming. And judging by your posts here you do not seem to be intelligent enough to make a lot of money. You seem below average in the smarts department even for an African American. African Americans have an average IQ of 85. That's pretty fucking stupid

2) You obviously think black girls are undesirable. Did you ever stop and think that perhaps white girls think same thing about you? They think Africans are gross.

I've dated a few black girls over the years, and some of them are cute. However they have kinky brillo hair and a strong musty body odor. And their kunts stink really bad.

I like women that smell fresh, have soft hair and nice tasty lickable pussies. White women.

First of all, whites are not all Jews, get this into your head first, Sambo.

Secondly, if you don't like working for whites, then go work for Indians. Then you will learn what real slavery is.

Hehehe.

Asslips, what's with the new screen name?

Dream on.

Oh, and you're fired.

Forum List

Back