I'm not gonna die (soon) !!! YAY!

Hey, Yelling so you all can hear me over the din. And considering all the yelling...

Just wondering...... How is the blood pressure?

:badgrin:

the fucking heartless right just keep blathering
Actually, the fucking heartless right seem to be glad it was nothing.

I guess you willfully ignored all those posts and thanks.

your westboro fucking crazy so go to hell
I have never, EVER supported WBC. They're a disgrace.

So, it looks like yet again, you're stupid and full of shit.

Then again, that's your default mode, you hateful bitch.

We can agree to disagree, but I am grateful knuckleheads as your self will still be around to keep me on my toes.

So with Obamacare, would you have received the care you did?

I think it is amazing that US doctors can just say anything/whatever to every patient, to scare them into signing anything, that helps the lab pay for more equipment at the cost of his insurance.

He sent me to another lab genius.

Yeah the CIA invented lung cancer so they could sell really expensive chemo treatments.

Okay, if you look at them critically? What's your intuition, do you think you may really have had an illness or were they just playing with your head? Statistically, they just play with your head 90 % of the time, and if there is something really brewing in you you would have a negative feeling about it, which you didn't, right?

What would you have suggested? Not scan? Do an expensive surgical biopsy? Ignore it?

If you don't scare your patient, you lose the 10 % cash kickback you get from the lab after charging his insurance company for those intrusive and radiative tests. You as a doctor need that extra 10 % to keep up with your malpractice insurance premiums.

And if he gets sick from those lab tests, you get to win double, because you can refer him back to the lab.

You win, the lab wins, the lab equipment rental company wins, your malpractice insurance provider wins, that maybe the same as his insurance company. Wonderful! Right?

Ahh!

Finally!

Proof that all those "nodules" Docs see in X-Rays that in many cases later turn out to be "cancer" are just inventions of a mass conspiracy.

But, do you know that there are just as many publications that document that tests themselves may lead to an illness when you are just healthy? I think the doctors sold common sense for cash ... well someone's cash even if not theirs directly.

And by the way, it ISSSS a good news that you are okay, so welcome for endless more years at the penitentiary called planet Earth.

If the docs really just wanted to order up more tests, he could have ordered up dozens of them based on the reason I went in to see him in the first place. I've had a fever every evening - and only in the late afternoons and evenings - for the past 6 days now. Except for fatigue and general grogginess there are no other symptoms. The doc said it was "probably a virus" and told me to get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of fluids and come back in 5 days if I still am sick. If he had wanted to ring up the bill he could have ordered dozens of tests to determine what this mystery illness is.

Okay, they didn't take as much advantage of you as they do to people I know all the time. You seem to have been really sick at that time. Did they figure what was wrong with you?

I think it is amazing that US doctors can just say anything/whatever to every patient, to scare them into signing anything, that helps the lab pay for more equipment at the cost of his insurance.

He sent me to another lab genius.

Yeah the CIA invented lung cancer so they could sell really expensive chemo treatments.

Okay, if you look at them critically? What's your intuition, do you think you may really have had an illness or were they just playing with your head?

Considering I'm a former pack a day smoker I don't think they are just "playing with my head" when they say they think there is a fucking nodule in my lung.

Statistically, they just play with your head 90 % of the time, and if there is something really brewing in you you would have a negative feeling about it, which you didn't, right?

You're full of shit. You just made that number up off the top of your head.

If you don't scare your patient, you lose the 10 % cash kickback you get from the lab after charging his insurance company for those intrusive and radiative tests. You as a doctor need that extra 10 % to keep up with your malpractice insurance premiums.

And if he gets sick from those lab tests, you get to win double, because you can refer him back to the lab.

You win, the lab wins, the lab equipment rental company wins, your malpractice insurance provider wins, that maybe the same as his insurance company. Wonderful! Right?

Ahh!

Finally!

Proof that all those "nodules" Docs see in X-Rays that in many cases later turn out to be "cancer" are just inventions of a mass conspiracy.

But, do you know that there are just as many publications that document that tests themselves may lead to an illness when you are just healthy? I think the doctors sold common sense for cash ... well someone's cash even if not theirs directly.

And by the way, it ISSSS a good news that you are okay, so welcome for endless more years at the penitentiary called planet Earth.

Show me a single publication that says a CT Scan leads to lung cancer.

I think you should remember how you felt the instant you found out it wasn't cancer. Hang on to that feeling, and don't let people get you riled up with their comments.

That must have been wonderful, like a new lease on life!

Forum List

Back