I'm not gonna die (soon) !!! YAY!

You go to the emergency room for a cough and a fever instead of making an appointment with your doctor.

No wonder medical costs are so high.

I went to an urgent care center you fucking moron. That's what they're there for IDIOT

Urgent care, emergency room who cares it still costs more than going to your regular doctor.

That's what URGENT CARE CENTERS are FOR you fucking IDIOT. How the fuck would YOU know how much an urgent care facility cost - you weren't even aware they existed until two posts ago now all of a sudden you're an EXPERT on them.

Last edited:
5 pm last night - go to urgent care for fever and a cough. A lung X-Ray is performed
10 am today - phone call "Hello, we found a nodule in your lung. Go to XXXX immediately for a CT scan, they are waiting for you"
11 am - CT scan performed

FOREVER

12:40 pm - phone call "Hello, turns out its just scar tissue from an old infection, no cancer"

Holy shit that was scary.

Dude,

So glad it was Not a worst case senario.

Hang onto that feeling of the momment you found out you were OK.

hang onto what you learned about the priorities in your life.

SO GLAD YOUR OK!

I love your posts

Its good that you had it checked out.

Also good that you have the insurance to pay for it

And his wanton use of emergency services increases everyone's insurance costs.

URGENT CARE not EMERGENCY ROOM

Do you not know the fucking difference?

Don't care.

You should have made an appointment with your doctor to keep everyone's cost of insurance down.

You yourself admitted there was nothing wrong with you so you had all that shit done for nothing and you are raising everyone's costs.

And his wanton use of emergency services increases everyone's insurance costs.

URGENT CARE not EMERGENCY ROOM

Do you not know the fucking difference?

Don't care.

You should have made an appointment with your doctor to keep everyone's cost of insurance down.

You yourself admitted there was nothing wrong with you so you had all that shit done for nothing and you are raising everyone's costs.

"Nothing wrong" except I've had a fever every evening for 6 days in a row now. Maybe since you're the expert on everything you can tell me what the problem is.

i don't fucking care you had all those tests done for nothing so you are raising everyone's costs you selfish fuck

urgent care not emergency room

do you not know the fucking difference?

don't care.

"nothing wrong" except i've had a fever every evening for 6 days in a row now. Maybe since you're the expert on everything you can tell me what the problem is.

so you wait 6 fucking days you moron you should have gone to your gp instead of urgent care so you won't raise the cost of insurance for the rest of us

Hey SKULL PILOT - URGENT CARE costs LESS than a regular doctor you FUCKING MORON.

Hey SKULL PILOT - URGENT CARE costs LESS than a regular doctor you FUCKING MORON.

The wait at urgent care centers, on the other hand, can be minimal, and the cost for services often runs one-fourth of what you'll pay at a hospital or one-half for a visit to your doctor.

Cost Comparison: Emergency Rooms vs. Urgent Care Centers | Wise Bread

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH

don't care.

"nothing wrong" except i've had a fever every evening for 6 days in a row now. Maybe since you're the expert on everything you can tell me what the problem is.

so you wait 6 fucking days you moron you should have gone to your gp instead of urgent care so you won't raise the cost of insurance for the rest of us

URGENT CARE costs LESS than a regular DOCTOR you FUCKING TROLL.

The wait at urgent care centers, on the other hand, can be minimal, and the cost for services often runs one-fourth of what you'll pay at a hospital or one-half for a visit to your doctor.

Prove it you selfish fuck and post the bill

Prove it you selfish fuck and post the bill

And compare it to WHAT?

I doubt all your useless tests that wasted valuable resources cost less

I doubt all your useless tests that wasted valuable resources cost less

Which "useless tests" are you referring to? The test for the flu? Yeah that's a totally useless test during flu season when someone walks in with a fever. The chest X-Ray? Also useless. Should never be performed, walking pneumonia never happens. The CT Scan? Lung cancer is a myth. So what if 40% of all lung nodules turn out to be cancer? Chemo is cheap!

Last edited:
Go to your gp instead of waiting 6 days and using resources for people that are really sick

Go to your gp instead of waiting 6 days

I didn't wait 6 days you retard. Its been 6 days of fever NOW. It was 4 days when I went in. Sorry I don't run crying to the doctor every time I get a fever for a day or two.

and using resources for people that are really sick

You don't even know what the urgent care facilities are for you ignorant twat.
You've I guess never heard of them because you live under a rock?

Lakeview Urgent Care | Millennium Healthcare Management

See the bottom of the first column. FEVER. What did I have? FEVER.
Patient Services

Abscesses
Allergic Reactions
Allergies
Asthma/Bronchitis
Bladder Infections
Colds/Flu
Cuts & Stitches
Ear Ache
Eye Infections
Fever

Flu Shots
Immunizations
Minor Burns
Nebulizer Treatments
On-site Digital X-Ray
On-site Lab
Rashes
School Physicals
Sinus Infections
Sore Throats

Sports Injuries
Sprains/Strains
Simple Fractures
TB Skin Testing
Tetanus Shots
Work Physicals
Work-Related Exams
Workers' Comp
Wound Care

If everyone listened to your stupid ass they would go out of business you fucking idiot.

Now shut the fuck up you ignorant troll.

Last edited:
Right now Skull Pilot is trying to figure out how much time he's wasted taking off of work to go sit in his GP's waiting room breathing in everyone else's diseases while they try to work him in.

I went to Lakeview Urgent Care at 5:30 pm and waited 15 minutes before seeing the doctor and there were only two other people in the waiting room to catch disease from.

Forum List

Back