I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

Republicans = Democrats. Only the rhetoric is slightly different. Look at how that Traitor Jon Boner is falling all over himself to do what Obama says.

The real sad part is that Liberals don't see that they elected a Democrat version of George Bush.
John Boehner is not a traitor. George W. Bush put employment at the top of his list when he was in office until national security became paramount in the wake of 9/11. Even then, he still devoted a considerable amount of his personal time encouraging workers and small businesses to be the best they could be.

Our leaders are faced with what the voters and crooks in precincts put upon us. The damage I assure you is not coming from the right. You haven't been looking at congressional voting records of either house lately, have you? Republicans have done all we could to say no to Obama/Biden/Clinton/Reid/Pelosi's sneak attack on the US Treasury, and it is a minute-by-minute assault 24/7/365.25 sans any letup whatsoever.

Republicans = Democrats. Only the rhetoric is slightly different. Look at how that Traitor Jon Boner is falling all over himself to do what Obama says.

The real sad part is that Liberals don't see that they elected a Democrat version of George Bush.
George W. Bush put employment at the top of his list when he was in office until national security became paramount in the wake of 9/11. Even then, he still devoted a considerable amount of his personal time encouraging workers and small businesses to be the best they could be.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Yeah George W. Bush was like the political Richard Simmons. It's frightening that there are people this fucking stupid in the world.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

The GOP did not lose because it was not conservative enough. It lost because it was so far to the right that it could not accept the moderates. The GOP has become so extreme that it have lost the middle.

But if there are those of you in the GOP that think moving further to the right will help you win, Go For It! The Democrats will love you for taking that position.:clap2:

The nation is divided. The division is getting deeper and wider every day. The two sides have less and less to say to each other all the time. There is no point of compromise. Some republican politicians think they can straddle the abyss. They are wrong and will be punished for it. Republicans elected in republican districts aren't elected to compromise but obstruct.

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

the usa's new motto "we're not as bad as upper volta"

say it loud and say it proud :thup:

Look, the cancer inside the GOP is taking itself out.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

Maybe there is hope for the Party of Lincoln.
The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
Better then an obamaturd supporter from the ghetto, racist!

The GOP didn't do so well in November because they didn't win the moderate vote. It's that simple. 41% of the voters identified themselves as moderate, which is the largest voter group.
Why people think that their party needs to be further to the right just baffles me. The reality is that people are tired of the extremes. The Democratic Party should take note of this as the Dems aren't exactly being led by moderates either.
I think the GOP's fringe (Tea Party) caught most of the attention of the moderate voter and thus the election loss.

you people purged all your moderates and doomed your party to being a fringe group. Your base: social conservatives & the ultra-wealthy are an odd alliance anyway :eusa_eh:

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

The poor in the USA live like royalty compared to the poor anyplace else on the planet

Just because they live in the richest country in the world doesn't mean that the poor shouldn't be more like the poor in Haiti! I'm with ya Frank. What the fuck, America's poor are giving the term "poor" a bad name!

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.
Republicans are against spending money that doesn't need to come out of hard-working taxpayer's pockets, and that's the grisly truth liberals refuse to look at in their quest for all that is in the US Treasury, dear.

Go look at the voting records on any given spending bill. You'll see a huge Republican stop sign there just by the number of no votes. We're determined not to spend money willy-nilly nor more than the last Congress spent. In fact, we'd rather spend a lot less and when in charge, we do.

Unfortunately, the DNC has Hollywood in their pockets, and Hollywood teaches them how to make bad look good and good look bad. Americans fall for it, just like they fall for a fool who is playing a role of a wise man. The silver screen makes what isn't a believable reality. The fool goes home and is still a fool. People read his obituary and think "How could someone so wise and talented off himself with an overdose of tranquilizers?" Then the public goes after the doctor the hollywood star threatened with ruin if he didn't give him "enough drugs to have some at home, some in the car, some in the studio, and some at the girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) place."

What people think is not necessarily how it is. How it is in politics, is YOU LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD NOT AT THE DAILY VETTING CONTEST ON INFOTAINMENT NEWS WEEKLY.

I may as well be talking to myself. I'm just a person who knows communication schemas, and that America has been had. I know exactly and precisely how our people have been fooled. It's just convenient to trash someone who knows these things rather than to read the voting records of your senator and congressman and be ready with "why did you vote to spend 600 billion dollars on <fill in the bill here> when there's not any money left over from the budget to spend that much money?"

They're your senators and congressmen. It's up to you to ask the hard questions and be willing to criticize them if they go after you for disagreeing with their terrible vote to spend, spend, spend, spend, spend money that isn't there. Do you know how much of our money is going to interest already? Well, do you?
you are a fucking moron. keep drinking that koolaid. It has to be laced with somersetting.

When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.

There are nearly 20 other countries in the world where the poor live better than they do in the United States, including all of the Scandenavian Countries, the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Austrailia, and New Zealand.

In fact, the poor in the United States have a lower life expectancy that some Third World Countries, and they're dragging down your educational rankings as well.,

The poor of any G20 nation are better off than the poor in the United States, because they all have full health care, not third rate treatment at public hospitals.

Ah and so i see franks answer to solving this issue is once again the wrong answer for him to come up with.

Lemme know when your dumbass runs for office so I can destroy your dumbass campaign with your own dumbass internet posts. You dont have the power to take anything over. You instead bloviate on messageboards.

you people purged all your moderates and doomed your party to being a fringe group. Your base: social conservatives & the ultra-wealthy are an odd alliance anyway :eusa_eh:

An alliance that is becoming smaller and small.

Forum List

Back