I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

barry goldwater would be a rino according to frank

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can’t and won’t compromise. I know, I’ve tried to deal with them.”-Barry Goldwater

So Goldwater knew the need for compromise. You're right del, Goldwater would have been banished from the GOP.

The right leadership offered would have a much larger win than Obama did.

People do not vote for the right reasons today.

They vote against the other guy. Not enough people vote with passion and true support for someone.

The actual conservatism of the republican part was doomed from the time they started courting the religious vote in order to win elections.

The GOP ran me off and I never even had the official letter after my name. The Democrats lost me years ago.

I am never left enough or right enough and that is how I know I am just where I need to be politically.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Did you ever read Newt's 20 year plan to reform AMERICAN POLITICS? He basically put forth that it would take just 20 years to turn America back into a liberty loving capitalistic country...how? By starting at the local level. School Boards to State Senators~

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

And Yet Obama is once again President because selfish fucking right wingers stayed home instead of supporting a Moderate Republican.

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

Did you ever read Newt's 20 year plan to reform AMERICAN POLITICS? He basically put forth that it would take just 20 years to turn America back into a liberty loving capitalistic country...how? By starting at the local level. School Boards to State Senators~

At least Newt's consistent at being wrong, America is currently a liberty loving capitalistic country.

That's pretty funny Frankie. Ya you are right that the republican party is flawed. Who do you think you are fooling with this mock indignant rant? Your hero is that criminal O'keefe. The problem with you and O'Keefe and you so called "conservatives" is that you are fundamentally dishonest. You have bought hook line and sinker into Newt Gingrich's montra that democrats are evil. THAT is the problem with the republican party and you Frankie. That is the problem right now in WA DC. The GOPers do not respect the democrats as being honorable people. Go ahead and become a republican..it won't change your stripes.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

That is absurd. And it is the fact that the radical right lives in lala land which keeps you losing elections.

Do you realize how many senate seats you'd have of you weren't radical dightwing extremists?

Look, the cancer inside the GOP is taking itself out.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

Maybe there is hope for the Party of Lincoln.
The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
You conger up images of a fag with a dick up his ass :puke:

And Yet Obama is once again President because selfish fucking right wingers stayed home instead of supporting a Moderate Republican.

i would imagine that independent moderates voting for obama were more problematic for romney than the sulking loons.

I'm using someone else's quote but:

It's a pretty sad comment on the state of the Republican Party today that when I asked whether the "legitimate rape" candidate won, the response was "Which one?".

60% of women voted for Obama.

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
You conger up images of a fag with a dick up his ass :puke:

you *conjure* up images of an illiterate fuckwit with his head up his ass, corky.

:lmao:

First, there's no such thing as "The Conservative Party". You know, like there's no such thing as "The Tea Party".

Second, YOU have never posted as a conservative. You write like your wacko, rabid potters who ran on a platform of hate for everyone who is not white and male.

Whatever "Republicans" there were a few years ago are gone. They've been replaced by froot loops who are owned, lock, stock and barrel by scum like Kochs, Rove, Norquist, Cheney.

Until the GObP can make their own way without being owned by Big Money, they're just hot air. Since nothing much is gonna change, you're all by yourself in the wilderness.

I seldom give neg rep, but this post deserved it more than most of Dudley's Delusions.

Imagine my disappointment to find that Dudley is SUCH a pussy that his rep is DISABLED!!

I think his brain didn't want to be alone in that category...

Look, the cancer inside the GOP is taking itself out.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

Maybe there is hope for the Party of Lincoln.

You have no idea what a redneck is. I come from a long line of proud rednecks.
I do have a truck that I do have a use for, I am a member of the N.C chapter of the Sons of Confederate veterans
I am 6'7" tall 280 lbs 65" chest with a 38" waist, I have zero sleeveless t-shirts and I dip
And Nawth Kuuurrlina is pronounced NoRth CaRoLina

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".

There were PLENTY of us raising Hell, who the fuck do you think you are to make that generalization? Just another bitch hack?

I'm so fucking sick and tired of you liberal cocksuckers spewing that same old shit, day in and day out. THIS Conservative NEVER voted for EITHER Bush, knowing all about Prescott. Never voted for Clinton, either, the fucking snake!

So fuck off, DragonSnatch, and sell your spew somewhere else!

You have no idea what a redneck is. I come from a long line of proud rednecks.
I do have a truck that I do have a use for, I am a member of the N.C chapter of the Sons of Confederate veterans
I am 6'7" tall 280 lbs 65" chest with a 38" waist, I have zero sleeveless t-shirts and I dip
And Nawth Kuuurrlina is pronounced NoRth CaRoLina

of course you are, and you're married to morgan fairchild :lmao:

dipshit

big reb dressed to go out

9946274_ori.jpg

Forum List

Back