I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak. The mark of a great nation is not how much the wealthiest among you has, but rather how that society treats the least among its citizens. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins which leads to the downfall of men and nations.

A great society looks to be better by raising up all of it's citizens. A large, poorly educated underclass with little hope of improving their lives is a waste of the human resources of a nation. A great society provides both prods and rewards to help those who, for whatever reason, are falling behind so they can become contributors, rather than takers - a hand up, not a hand out. There is a great economic value to a society to help those willing to work for opportunities, achieve their potential.

People like you are incapable seeing the difference.

As an aside: Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo? The one time when the USA really did need people to stand up and say "This is a violation of the US Constitution and all that America stands for" and you so-called patriots sat there with you thumbs up your butts and said "Thank you for keeping us safe Mr. President".
No, it's greed - one of the 7 Deadly Sins that destroys men's and women's souls and leaves them weak.
Taking from those who have is also greed distribution of wealth

Where you so-called "Defenders of the Constitution" when Bush was trampling all over your Constitutional Rights with The Patriots Act, and torture and imprisonment of Afhani's and Iraqi's at Gitmo?
How many citizens of America has been tortured and imprisoned under Bush?
Who signed indefinite detention?
Who had an American citizen assassinated
Who has kept Gitmo opened?

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"
You have no idea what a redneck is. I come from a long line of proud rednecks.
I do have a truck that I do have a use for, I am a member of the N.C chapter of the Sons of Confederate veterans
I am 6'7" tall 280 lbs 65" chest with a 38" waist, I have zero sleeveless t-shirts and I dip
And Nawth Kuuurrlina is pronounced NoRth CaRoLina

of course you are, and you're married to morgan fairchild :lmao:

dipshit
I really don't give a shit if you think what I said is true or not it does not change me what so ever.

You have no idea what a redneck is. I come from a long line of proud rednecks.
I do have a truck that I do have a use for, I am a member of the N.C chapter of the Sons of Confederate veterans
I am 6'7" tall 280 lbs 65" chest with a 38" waist, I have zero sleeveless t-shirts and I dip
And Nawth Kuuurrlina is pronounced NoRth CaRoLina

of course you are, and you're married to morgan fairchild :lmao:

dipshit
I really don't give a shit if you think what I said is true or not it does not change me what so ever.

do you play the banjo?

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

You started with a lie.

I'll bet you a million dollars your voter registration does not....nor has it ever said or had a box checked for "the conservative party!"

You fucking idiot!

I don't have any problem with republican moderates. ACTUAL republican moderates.
Of course you don't...They're pussy pushovers who give you what you want, so they can get the good tee times and invited to all the swanky parties.

No... they're fiscally conservative individuals who steer clear of the social conservative extreme right bullshit... typically.

The "pussy pushovers" are the only people who win your primaries. Nobody wants your fucking Cains or your fucking Gingriches or Palins or Perrys or Santorums. They want your Bushs and McCains and Romneys. Those individuals are susceptible to the push to radicalize them, but they are certainly the least wingnutty of your offerings when they get picked in the primaries.

Last edited:
You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.
All of the GOP is either Moderate or far left.

It is why I left a while ago.

The most conservative member of the GOP is left of center and just took a job at heritage, moving the party even further left.

No thanks. I'll stay independent.

Parties are for followers.

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.
All of the GOP is either Moderate or far left.

It is why I left a while ago.

The most conservative member of the GOP is left of center and just took a job at heritage, moving the party even further left.

No thanks. I'll stay independent.

Parties are for followers.

Hmmm, I've always been an independent party animal.

Attachments

• $head-in-toilet.jpg
    $head-in-toilet.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 11
The one sure thing after reading the posts on this thread is the Republican Party is in very poor health and the idea on how to treat its illness seems to be to bleed it. For years now anytime a registered Republican said or wrote something which conflicted with the dogma as outlined by the Limbaugh and Norquist they were tossed under the bus and called a RINO.

No thinking, curious and self confident person, and no leader would ever want to be a member of or remain a member of any party, group or association so closed minded and self righteous as the Republican Party has become.

We live in interesting times.

The one sure thing after reading the posts on this thread is the Republican Party is in very poor health and the idea on how to treat its illness seems to be to bleed it. For years now anytime a registered Republican said or wrote something which conflicted with the dogma as outlined by the Limbaugh and Norquist they were tossed under the bus and called a RINO.

No thinking, curious and self confident person, and no leader would ever want to be a member of or remain a member of any party, group or association so closed minded and self righteous as the Republican Party has become.

We live in interesting times.
The only thing really wrong with the GOP other than they are too far left for My taste, is the fact that they doubt their core principles.

When Democrats get blown out like they did in 2010, they did not think that perhaps it was them that was the problem. They never wavered in their belief that the American people are fucking idiots and they just don't know whats best for them.

So they doubled down, refocused on their lies and worked hard on making sure that theirs was the only message heard.

Not the GOP.....they just decided that maybe they're wrong in their beliefs and just reached into their pants and snatched their balls out, handing them over the Nancy Pelosi.

What is there to believe in?

I'll not waver in My beliefs, and regardless of how fucking stupid the American people are, I'll hold to what I know is right.

I'll not waver in My beliefs, and regardless of how fucking stupid the American people are, I'll hold to what I know is right.

How do you KNOW it's right? Regardless of all evidence to the contrary, and the near destruction of the world economy, you will hold on to what you know is right.

This is why you lost. Those who will not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.

How do you KNOW it's right? Regardless of all evidence to the contrary, and the near destruction of the world economy, you will hold on to what you know is right.

This is why you lost. Those who will not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.
Because your version of what happened is not the truth. It has been shown time and again, that the economy did not go bad because of what I believe in. Only what the liberals believe in, and how they manage to lie to cover it.

No thank you.

From the 1929 Crash which started the Great Depression, until Black Monday in 1987, there were no stock market crashes in the United States. From 1933 until Ronald Reagan's election in 1980, the Democrats held the White House, save during the Presidencies of Nixon and Eisenhower.

Seven years after Ronald Reagan and Reaganomics radically transformed the American economic structure, the US experienced the first of several major stock market crashes which have occurred with great regularity since. There was the Friday the 13th mini-crash in 1989 after the failure of a leveraged buy-out of American Airlines. This was followed by the collapse of the dot.com bubble in 2000, a two year bear market which started in 2007 and saw the Dow Jones lose 20% of its value, and the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, and the 2010 stock market collapse.

This volatility in the markets was unheard of during the years after Roosevelt radically transformed America with his New Deal, until the government was transformed again under Reaganomics. Since Reaganomics, the US economy has gone through multiple boom and bust cycles which have seen much volatility in the markets, and in employment.

How is more of the same going to stablize both jobs and spending?

From the 1929 Crash which started the Great Depression, until Black Monday in 1987, there were no stock market crashes in the United States. From 1933 until Ronald Reagan's election in 1980, the Democrats held the White House, save during the Presidencies of Nixon and Eisenhower.

Seven years after Ronald Reagan and Reaganomics radically transformed the American economic structure, the US experienced the first of several major stock market crashes which have occurred with great regularity since. There was the Friday the 13th mini-crash in 1989 after the failure of a leveraged buy-out of American Airlines. This was followed by the collapse of the dot.com bubble in 2000, a two year bear market which started in 2007 and saw the Dow Jones lose 20% of its value, and the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, and the 2010 stock market collapse.

This volatility in the markets was unheard of during the years after Roosevelt radically transformed America with his New Deal, until the government was transformed again under Reaganomics. Since Reaganomics, the US economy has gone through multiple boom and bust cycles which have seen much volatility in the markets, and in employment.

How is more of the same going to stablize both jobs and spending?
You're really an idiot, I am sorry I read your bull shit lies.

You're really an idiot, I am sorry I read your bull shit lies.

Why is it that right wing types call anyone who points out uncomfortables truths, a liar, and those who are out to con them, wise?

When you can't refute an idea, you attack the poster.
Why is it that the left thinks they speak the truth?

What these Right wingers fail to grasp is yes, Romney was a Moderate, and so was McCain. Both of them lost for 2 main reasons, which both can be blamed on the right.

First right wingers failing to turn out to vote for them.

Second, Moderates who were turned off by the fact they had to Pretend to be right wingers to get the fucking nomination.

I am sorry, But Obama beat Romney over the head in ads, over and over, all calling him a right wing lunatic, and THAT IS what beat him.

Forum List

Back