I'm Leaving the Conservative Party

I see stuff like this and I continually wonder why these people think any kind of political success will be the result of appealing to ever smaller groups of people while demonizing everyone else.

Another uninformed voter.

You are pathetic....and your oparty of choice knows you will believe anything they say.

Whats it like to so adamantly support a party that sees you as a fool and a pushover?

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Never thought I'd agree with Charles_Main, but absolutefuckinglutely.

Conservatives are what has kept the republican party down. It makes it self suffocating, self diminishing.

uh...

its...
absofuckinglutely.......not absolutefuckinglutely.

Gay-bashing, immigrant-bashing, Muslim bashing. Waterboarding is not torture. The CRA caused the crash. Here, look at this video of this darkie talking about her Obamaphone! Voter ID.

Yep. Sure sounds like a bunch of liberals to me!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I base my opinion on actions they've taken, not the idiocies they spew from their mouths. I've made it a point to ignore most of what any politician says, since almost always bullshit.

I seriously doubt you have even bothered to look up the voting records of our representatives and what bills they have sponsored.

Look, the cancer inside the GOP is taking itself out.

Self-deportation.

Self-abortion.

Maybe there is hope for the Party of Lincoln.
The cancer in America is liberalism. People like you. Too bad you will not remove yourself.

You are such a redneck. I mean in real life, I can just tell. You have a photo of your dog posing with your gun. "BigRebNC"? Lets see...you live in NC, probably way out in the sticks. You likely drive a huge truck that you have no use for. I just know you have rebel flag stickers on it. And about a 110% chance you are obese, wear sleeveless shirts, and chew tobacco.

Yep. That sounds about right. And when you tell people where you are from, its pronounced "Nawth Kuuurrlina"

I just saw your profile pic, hypocrite much?

Last edited:
Gay-bashing, immigrant-bashing, Muslim bashing. Waterboarding is not torture. The CRA caused the crash. Here, look at this video of this darkie talking about her Obamaphone! Voter ID.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Believing marriage is between a man and a woman is not gay bashing. It is believing in tradtional rites.
Believing those that broke our laws should not be pout ahead of those obeying our laws is not immigrant bashing...it is asking those that want to be a US citizenb to prove it by obeying our laws
Having an issue with muslim extremists who want to kill us is not Muslim bashing...it is having an issue with Muslim extremists who claim their religion gives them the right to kill us.
The CRA had guidelines that opened the door to giving loans to those that can not afford them. It played a major role in the housing bubble bursting.
In a country that has open borders for travelers and an undocumented alien problem to the tune of 15 million, asking those that wish to vote to use the same procvess as they would gladly use to get into a club in Mnahattan is not really asking much.,...now is it?

Dont really hear anyone using the term darkie...only a racist would.......why do you hate black people you fucking racist?

Last edited:
I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.
You'll meet some people more conservative than yourself and your pals, Frank. If you should become an active Republican, sit at a meeting table with Senator John Barasso or Mike Enzi, R-Wyoming. These guys go home to people whose first question is "How many no votes did you cast against spending." Trust me, you will be pleasantly surprised, I think. If you don't believe it, go read their Senate voting records. :muahaha: They're right of the rightest of righties with incentives.

:thup:

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Stop drinking urine, it's doing bad things to your brain

You could not be more wrong, It's the Rights unwillingness to accept Moderates that have made the GOP unable to win National Elections. Not the other way around.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.
Republicans are against spending money that doesn't need to come out of hard-working taxpayer's pockets, and that's the grisly truth liberals refuse to look at in their quest for all that is in the US Treasury, dear.

Go look at the voting records on any given spending bill. You'll see a huge Republican stop sign there just by the number of no votes. We're determined not to spend money willy-nilly nor more than the last Congress spent. In fact, we'd rather spend a lot less and when in charge, we do.

Unfortunately, the DNC has Hollywood in their pockets, and Hollywood teaches them how to make bad look good and good look bad. Americans fall for it, just like they fall for a fool who is playing a role of a wise man. The silver screen makes what isn't a believable reality. The fool goes home and is still a fool. People read his obituary and think "How could someone so wise and talented off himself with an overdose of tranquilizers?" Then the public goes after the doctor the hollywood star threatened with ruin if he didn't give him "enough drugs to have some at home, some in the car, some in the studio, and some at the girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) place."

What people think is not necessarily how it is. How it is in politics, is YOU LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD NOT AT THE DAILY VETTING CONTEST ON INFOTAINMENT NEWS WEEKLY.

I may as well be talking to myself. I'm just a person who knows communication schemas, and that America has been had. I know exactly and precisely how our people have been fooled. It's just convenient to trash someone who knows these things rather than to read the voting records of your senator and congressman and be ready with "why did you vote to spend 600 billion dollars on <fill in the bill here> when there's not any money left over from the budget to spend that much money?"

They're your senators and congressmen. It's up to you to ask the hard questions and be willing to criticize them if they go after you for disagreeing with their terrible vote to spend, spend, spend, spend, spend money that isn't there. Do you know how much of our money is going to interest already? Well, do you?

I have been a registered Conservative since the first Reagan election, they best represent my principles and beliefs. But the time has come to say goodbye.

It's not that the Conservative Party has done anything wrong, it's that the Republican Party needs me, needs us more.

We, Conservatives, the base of the Party and the country, must take over the Republican Party and start to turn the country around. Our task is formidable: too many Republicans believe that Washington DC is the US Economy.

We must get involved at the local level. If we are Conservative Party members, we do not get to run the local Republican Party. It's time to send the Neo-Marxist Enablers known as Republican Moderates packing, they've done nothing but damage the brand and have lost every time they try to lead.

First, there's no such thing as "The Conservative Party". You know, like there's no such thing as "The Tea Party".

Second, YOU have never posted as a conservative. You write like your wacko, rabid potters who ran on a platform of hate for everyone who is not white and male.

Whatever "Republicans" there were a few years ago are gone. They've been replaced by froot loops who are owned, lock, stock and barrel by scum like Kochs, Rove, Norquist, Cheney.

Until the GObP can make their own way without being owned by Big Money, they're just hot air. Since nothing much is gonna change, you're all by yourself in the wilderness.

Never thought I'd agree with Charles_Main, but absolutefuckinglutely.

Conservatives are what has kept the republican party down. It makes it self suffocating, self diminishing.

uh...

its...
absofuckinglutely.......not absolutefuckinglutely.

You're correct.

You are leaving the Conservative Party Frank? Which party operates true to conservative principles?

So, do you and all those who thanked you support the platform linked below?:

Conservative Party National Platform

What took you so long? We tried this with Paul and they shut us down. The Republican Party has lost it's message and the ones they hold onto are all talk. Good luck out there.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Believing marriage is between a man and a woman is not gay bashing. It is believing in tradtional rites.

Sorry, but in every single topic about gay marriage, homosexuality is inevitably compared to pedophilia, incest, and/or bestiality.

Every time.

There is so much gay bashing in these topics, I actually felt compelled to compile a numbered list to debunk all of the bullshit that always gets brought up.

And "traditional rites" is just a bigot's nice way of saying "we have always discriminated that way", which I unfortunately neglected to put on the list.

Believing those that broke our laws should not be pout ahead of those obeying our laws is not immigrant bashing...it is asking those that want to be a US citizenb to prove it by obeying our laws
Having an issue with muslim extremists who want to kill us is not Muslim bashing...it is having an issue with Muslim extremists who claim their religion gives them the right to kill us.

Would you like some Muslim bashing quotes?

Here's one. Took five seconds to find:

That would be valid if Muslims weren't a huge threat to our safety and security.

Again, its' not fear mongering if it's true, and it's not extremism if it's valid.

And remember all the hoopla over the Ground Zero Mega-Mosque of DOOOOOOOOOM?

The CRA had guidelines that opened the door to giving loans to those that can not afford them. It played a major role in the housing bubble bursting.

It had no role in the bubble. None. Zip.

That is a meme created within days of Lehman Brothers collapsing by people who had zero understanding of the creation and effects of the global derivatives bubble.

This was global. Ireland had a property bubble. Iceland had a property bubble. Spain had a property bubble. Each of those three bubbles dwarfed the US property bubble, GDP relativity-wise. England had a property bubble. Italy had a property bubble.

When you were driving around the predominantly white towns in your area, did you not notice all the foreclosed houses? Or did you say to yourself, "Jesus! I had NO IDEA all these people were BLACK?"

Do you think the negroes of Iceland are to blame?

Oh, I know you probably tell yourself you meant "low income" people. But how come Jesse Jackson and ACORN are always mentioned in conjunction with the CRA?

Besides, sub-prime mortgages were predominantly aimed squarely at the middle class by the banks. Middle class people can borrow much larger sums, and therefore create much bigger revenue streams. And revenue streams are what the global derivatives market is all about. It is what that $70 trillion of investor money was screeeeeeeaming for.

And the bubble was not just subprime mortgage assets. It was also assets such as sovereign bonds. You know...Greece, Italy, Spain...

The CRA meme is an ignorant idiot's gambit, and highly racist.

And this is alllllllll Republican, and exactly why I stayed home on election day.

Last edited:

It's the conservative anti-moderate GOP pogram I've been expecting. It's been gaining momentum for some time now. It looks like the Republican primaries were just the warm up for what's now to follow since the GOP got their asses whooped in the election.

Let's see how an ideological purity test will help you guys with Independents. I'm thinking it's a mistake. But if past is prologue, that won't stop conservatives from rushing in where angels fear to tread.

Not the way I see it. The GOP if full of moderates. The only thing republicans are conservative about is tax cuts for the rich. Everything else they're either moderate or liberal.

if they are full of Moderates why were they letting the farther Right people among them do their talking for them?......they way they were talking about their various positions sure as hell did not sound moderate to me......im sure i lean somewhat Right.....but i sure as hell would not join them just for the way they explained some of their positions......i dont consider people who lost their jobs and who are now on relief as....."bums".....but yet i seen that said here many a time....i was called a piece of shit for being in a Union.....by those so-called Moderates....

What took you so long? We tried this with Paul and they shut us down. The Republican Party has lost it's message and the ones they hold onto are all talk. Good luck out there.

Two choices: Take over the Republican Party or revolt.

Easy choice

Last edited:

Forum List

Back