I'm hiring

What would you call me if I hired the white guy over the black who is more qualified?
I don't think pimping a few infected street hookers on the corner counts as "hiring".

giphy-2.gif

Whoa dude. Take a pill
Stupid people irritate.me
We have something in common.
You and her definitely do
Just for the sake of argument.I don't know what subtle little point I missed. Please, shit or get off the pot. Tell me, what WAS you point? I know I am a moron. Etc Etc. some of us are challenged, we want consistency, morality and facts or just some kind of rationalization, Your magic dream reality stuff isn't working. But please, do rant on, gramps.
He is trying to reenforce his point that affirmative action and programs that favor minorities are "reverse racism" or oppression against whites.

I brought up the point that he needs to consider historical US policy that discriminated against blacks for generations but he hasn't responded to that yet.
You have to admit, however, if left unchecked, the reverse discrimination can be as unjustified as the orginial discrimination was. And people will experience ill feelings the other way.

Just for the sake of argument.I don't know what subtle little point I missed. Please, shit or get off the pot. Tell me, what WAS you point? I know I am a moron. Etc Etc. some of us are challenged, we want consistency, morality and facts or just some kind of rationalization, Your magic dream reality stuff isn't working. But please, do rant on, gramps.
He is trying to reenforce his point that affirmative action and programs that favor minorities are "reverse racism" or oppression against whites.

I brought up the point that he needs to consider historical US policy that discriminated against blacks for generations but he hasn't responded to that yet.
You have to admit, however, if left unchecked, the reverse discrimination can be as unjustified as the orginial discrimination was. And people will experience ill feelings the other way.
Completely agree, the goal should be to move towards a fair and equal playing field no matter the race, religion, sex or nationality. We have been moving towards that since the 60s which is a great thing.

I have to admire the balls anyone has to actually own a business. If they can make a go of it hiring only left handed Eskimos dyed day-glow, go for it. Please do. That's what freedom is all about.

You stupid bitch. You've been participating in this thread ALL DAY. Read the first two pages & figure it out.

And STFU for Christs sake
Whoa dude. Take a pill
This thread is 17 pages long. Know why? Cause most people got the point. If you didn't that's your problem

Whoa dude. Take a pill
This thread is 17 pages long. Know why? Cause most people got the point. If you didn't that's your problem
OK, I am stupid. What WAS your point? If you won't actually spell it out, then perhaps this is YOUR problem, not anyone else'.

OK, I am stupid. What WAS your point? If you won't actually spell it out, then perhaps this is YOUR problem, not anyone else'.
I didn't spell it out because I wanted to trap morons in their own circle of bullshit.

I didn't spell it out because I wanted to trap morons in their own circle of bullshit.
You've spent over two pages avoiding Mary's question to call her stupid. You did the same to Jackson who has been backing up your point (for the most part) and you haven't addressed my response at all that explained the underlying purpose of AA. You seem more focused on partisan squabbles than intelligent debate.

You've spent over two pages avoiding Mary's question to call her stupid. You did the same to Jackson who has been backing up your point (for the most part) and you haven't addressed my response at all that explained the underlying purpose of AA. You seem more focused on partisan squabbles than intelligent debate.
I did that HOURS ago and I have no interest in repeating myself. Go read

I don't like liberal either, i don't like
Yeah, your indignation going nowhere fast. But you can spend enough time lecturing me, though. I don't care anymore. You lost me.

The first response you gave me was "stupid people irritate me" you haven't addressed anything I've pointed out in regards to the OP

The first response you gave me was "stupid people irritate me" you haven't addressed anything I've pointed out in regards to the OP
I addressed it HOURS AGO when another poster asked a similar question. If I have to repeat myself every time someone new joins the tread just shoot me. Either read the thread or deal with a non answer

I addressed it HOURS AGO when another poster asked a similar question. If I have to repeat myself every time someone new joins the tread just shoot me. Either read the thread or deal with a non answer
I read the thread, I contributed to the thread, you waste post after post with insults squawking about nonesense and avoiding real discussion. It is what it is

I read the thread, I contributed to the thread, you waste post after post with insults squawking about nonesense and avoiding real discussion. It is what it is
Post number 24 you STUPID FUCK

OK, the time has come and gone. Case closed. Good discussion. Haha

The case is closed imo. Sadly leftist jackasses think the case is still open and as a result we have yet another generation of underachievers waiting on their turn at the handout trough

The case is closed imo. Sadly leftist jackasses think the case is still open and as a result we have yet another generation of underachievers waiting on their turn at the handout trough
I think you should go do some work in the inner city school system or youth centers and gain some perspective about how the culture is for those in poverished areas. You might gain a little more insight about what struggles and and obstacles still exist in our great nation

I think you should go do some work in the inner city school system or youth centers and gain some perspective about how the culture is for those in poverished areas. You might gain a little more insight about what struggles and and obstacles still exist in our great nation
I grew up in those areas idiot. I've also worked for HUD remodeling all those shitholes in KC.
I made it and my path was far worse than most of theirs so I ain't got time to listen to bullshit excuses.

Forum List

Back