I'm here and I don't give a dam

"sigh"-- it's "gladly" citizen public..., "gladly"-- not "likely"-- as in: "i don't suffer fools gladly"-- if u'r going to make a mockery of the language at least look it up first-- Regards, probus
"Well, I don't want to be just or to be kind. There is a further justice and a greater kindness than this niggling tolerance business, and suffering fools gladly. Fools bore me." (D.H. Lawrence, "Accumulated Mail," _Selected Essays)

"Niggling tolerance?" Isn't that racist? :lol:

think about it-- 'gladly' and 'lightly' have different meanings-- one is: if i had my way i'd avoid them if at all possible and the other sounds like some form of intolerance to someone else-- "not that there's anything wrong with that"-- Regards, probus

Mockery proves yer dick is bigger, I guess. I had mine removed, under the Bush administration. He was the biggest dick of all. And God forbid, anyone challenge him on that.

Mockery proves yer dick is bigger, I guess. I had mine removed, under the Bush administration. He was the biggest dick of all. And God forbid, anyone challenge him on that.

President Bush didn't answer Islam with negotiations and selling out his own like Clinton did. He answered back like a man. Sure wish Obamasama had the cajones, but wait, he wanted to invite them in the whole time.

And Hillary being Sec of State I am sure was always the back up plan.

mockery doesn't prove ur dick is bigger, it just proves u'r willing to pull it out of ur pants once in awhile instead of hiding it or blaming someone else for removing it-- Regards, probus

President Bush didn't answer Islam with negotiations and selling out his own like Clinton did. He answered back like a man. Sure wish Obamasama had the cajones, but wait, he wanted to invite them in the whole time.

And Hillary being Sec of State I am sure was always the back up plan.

yeah he showed islam!!! he removed a secular dictator and replaced him with a government who's laws are based on islamic law!!!! that showed them!!!

Bush was and still is the greatest buffoon the world has ever seen and the greatest puppet ever spawned from TPTB. To think so called American patriots rallied behind this cross eyed imbecile defies credulity or it is possibly an indication of just how dumb some Americans are.

That this gibbering fool allowed thousands of innocent Americans to be murdered on 9/11 and the people backed him rather than stringing him up along with the rest of the parasites is an indication of just how irrelevant the American people have become to their government.

whew-- hey public, why don't u tell us what u really think!-- just goes to prove my earlier point about mockery-- protector pulled his out and put it on the line and doesn't give a damn how wrong people may think he is-- and all to make fun of George W. Bush-- Bush made his share of mistakes but if public thinks Bubba Clinton kept us "safe" as the world laughed at American power for eight years well... maybe Bush "unmanned" publicprotector too like he did sw2silver, yes?-- my guess is that this guy would feel the same way about president Reagan as well-- at least we weren't being laughed at by the rest of the world like they're laughing at us now-- they feared us like they should-- while jimmeh carter was "lusting in his heart" and bubba was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office American's were being laughed at and derided by the world-- when they called Bush "the cowboy" the derision was from fear and uncertainty-- they thought he was "crazy" and when u'r crazy u'r capable of anything, yes?-- 'Oderint dum metuant' -- 'Let them hate me, provided that they fear me' -- Regards, probus

Yes I agree all your presidents are cowboys its just that Bush is at the top of the pile, while he was stupid Obama is down right evil. You would think in a country with 300 million souls you could get at least one decent American to be president but obviously not.

Yes I agree all your presidents are cowboys its just that Bush is at the top of the pile, while he was stupid Obama is down right evil. You would think in a country with 300 million souls you could get at least one decent American to be president but obviously not.

And what country do you come from? One led by an even bigger imbecile?

u have the advantage of me sir, u know my nationality and deride it but i don't know urs so i'll just guess-- European: ur jealous of our power because u used to have it and now don't-- u don't pay anything to keep urselves safe and live under our umbrella of protection-- the only way u can protect ur citizens abroad is to beg for their release or pay hostage fees-- ur countries are being taken over by the welfare state and the muslims-- u've sublimated ur identities to the EU and the euro and don't know who u are anymore-- from ur safe haven of "not mattering" in the world u lash out to deride the folks who do have the power and control their own destinies-- am i close?-- why not pull ur "mockery" out of ur pants and lay it on the line?-- Regards, probus one of the 300 million proud cowboys

Jealousy Oh Please do not insult my intelligence, how can anyone be jealous of a bankrupt nation, a nation on the brink of the abyss, a nation where the people kill their own with such thoroughness its breath taking. Your riding on your past glories and assume that you are the saviours of the world. Your power is limited by those who allow you to exist and such power can be removed at any time.

I'm sure if you try hard enough you can work all this out for yourselves, thats if you can detach your minds from the years of bullcrap their filled with.

Jealousy Oh Please do not insult my intelligence, how can anyone be jealous of a bankrupt nation, a nation on the brink of the abyss, a nation where the people kill their own with such thoroughness its breath taking. Your riding on your past glories and assume that you are the saviours of the world. Your power is limited by those who allow you to exist and such power can be removed at any time.

I'm sure if you try hard enough you can work all this out for yourselves, thats if you can detach your minds from the years of bullcrap their filled with.
and just where do you think Bootneck lives?
you are not looking too smart at this point, at least he has the honesty to post where he is from

please make him stop... he's killin' me!-- i'm laughing so hard i think i cracked a rib!-- i can't wait to see him "remove our power"-- he'd piss his pants if we ever came for him, the coward that he is-- any man that won't even stand up and identify where he comes from must be ashamed of where he comes from-- he lives in a nation that controls all others!-- heh,heh-- that's rich-- hey public, are they running out of "virgins" yet up in allahland?-- i've gotta stop and wipe the tears of mirth from my eyes and crack open a tall toad-- Regards, probus

No answer to my question then Pubic Prostitutor? Confirms everything I suspected about you.

Yet another coward joins to call others names that he would never consider using to their face.

Fuck off yellowbelly. And wipe up the trail of slime on your way out.

No answer to my question then Pubic Prostitutor? Confirms everything I suspected about you.

Yet another coward joins to call others names that he would never consider using to their face.

Fuck off yellowbelly. And wipe up the trail of slime on your way out.
thats all he is here for
typical troll

Oh dear, nothing of note already, methinks there is nothing here to challenge me.

I'm sure there must be at least a few with something intelligent to say other than childish comments and name calling.

You started this thread with nothing of substance ...just posturing...So:

What do you want to talk about? I'm open to any topic...

The great French Marshall Lyautey once asked his gardener to plant a tree. The gardener objected that the tree was slow growing and would not reach maturity for 100 years. The Marshall replied, 'In that case, there is no time to lose; plant it this afternoon!'
President John F. Kennedy

Forum List

Back