I'm here and I don't give a dam

Hello, before I start lets get one thing clear I will not be bent to the minds of fools or the ignorant. My task here is to open the minds of those who want to kep them shut, I don't suffer fools likely and I call a spade a spade. Don't answer cold logic with emotion or any other foolish diatribe.

I hate certain people, I hate those who keep their minds closed, I hate those who wish to exploit and manipulate people for any reason.

I am of the firm belief that man is capable of so much good and that we can achieve far more than the pittance we have thus far. To move away from economic slavery would be a good start to get rid of religion even better. Man cannot advance with his eyes glued shut and his arms tied round his back.

The simple earthworm has more freedom and liberty than man has, we are bound gagged and blindfolded to the extent it is like breathing the air. Time to wake up and stop dreaming, time for reality if you can stomach it.

lighten up francis[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

Hello, before I start lets get one thing clear I will not be bent to the minds of fools or the ignorant. My task here is to open the minds of those who want to kep them shut, I don't suffer fools likely and I call a spade a spade. Don't answer cold logic with emotion or any other foolish diatribe.

I hate certain people, I hate those who keep their minds closed, I hate those who wish to exploit and manipulate people for any reason.

I am of the firm belief that man is capable of so much good and that we can achieve far more than the pittance we have thus far. To move away from economic slavery would be a good start to get rid of religion even better. Man cannot advance with his eyes glued shut and his arms tied round his back.

The simple earthworm has more freedom and liberty than man has, we are bound gagged and blindfolded to the extent it is like breathing the air. Time to wake up and stop dreaming, time for reality if you can stomach it.

i don;t give a damn that you're here, either,

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when fully open.

As I said I dion't give a dam, If you have something intelligent to say I might listen nay even may start a discourse, I wait in anticipation.

Oh yes whats that old saying sticks and stones. If you can only offer abuse you have nothing to offer me.

We'll just wait and see. Someone that enters this forum with as arrogant an attitude as you is guaranteed to close even the most open-minded posters.

he doesn't suffer fools "likely"

yep! donchya just love being lectured by illiterates? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome and feel the love.
chop.gif

Oh dear, nothing of note already, methinks there is nothing here to challenge me.

I'm sure there must be at least a few with something intelligent to say other than childish comments and name calling.
Of course you ignored my query, post #2, which would actually challenge anyone with your position, and who truly does have an "open mind."

Clearly, yours is so open your brains fell out. Welcome to the USMB, another troll. How neat.

Welcome aboard.

We look forward to seeing, as we read your posts that are actually about something other than yourself, if your self-assessment regarding who and what you are, is accurate.

I hope you can live up to your own advertising, that's for sure.

JBeuKema

Leftist America, I do beleive America is turning into a full blown Fascist Nation and all the pieces/players are in place to bring it to fruition. There seems to be little stopping this process as it would appear as if the whole or nearly whole of the American people are sleep walking into a nightmare.

I do not think this process has happened by chance but by design starting from after ww2 its been down hill all the way. But of course it is being done for a purpose.

JBeuKema

Leftist America, I do beleive America is turning into a full blown Fascist Nation and all the pieces/players are in place to bring it to fruition. There seems to be little stopping this process as it would appear as if the whole or nearly whole of the American people are sleep walking into a nightmare.

I do not think this process has happened by chance but by design starting from after ww2 its been down hill all the way. But of course it is being done for a purpose.

Oh Gawd! I'll have to inform my fellow Illuminati that our cover has been blown! :cuckoo:

"sigh"-- it's "gladly" citizen public..., "gladly"-- not "likely"-- as in: "i don't suffer fools gladly"-- if u'r going to make a mockery of the language at least look it up first-- Regards, probus
"Well, I don't want to be just or to be kind. There is a further justice and a greater kindness than this niggling tolerance business, and suffering fools gladly. Fools bore me." (D.H. Lawrence, "Accumulated Mail," _Selected Essays)

Forum List

Back