I'm here and I don't give a dam

BOOTNECK you will have to take one on those boots out of your mouth because I cannot understand you. American bull dose not sway me, perhaps it impresses your minions but not me, write clearly and logically and that may be a start otherwise hit the six pack.

BFGRN. I am quite happy to discuss any topic I have wide and varied interests and enjoy conversing with those from other nations especially face to facewhen possible.

BOOTNECK you will have to take one on those boots out of your mouth because I cannot understand you. American bull dose not sway me, perhaps it impresses your minions but not me, write clearly and logically and that may be a start otherwise hit the six pack.

BFGRN. I am quite happy to discuss any topic I have wide and varied interests and enjoy conversing with those from other nations especially face to facewhen possible.
WOW, how ironic
where ever you are from, your bull doesnt sway anyone

LMMFAO!!! Dude.. You're SO not telling someone ELSE to write clearly, and logically?

You're not, are you? That was a joke, right?

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when fully open.

As I said I dion't give a dam, If you have something intelligent to say I might listen nay even may start a discourse, I wait in anticipation.

Oh yes whats that old saying sticks and stones. If you can only offer abuse you have nothing to offer me.

Maybe you should try "I don't give a shit" :eusa_whistle:

Oh dear, nothing of note already, methinks there is nothing here to challenge me.

I'm sure there must be at least a few with something intelligent to say other than childish comments and name calling.

I've got a suggestion for ya. Try a thread with a challenge, and see how that goes. Otherwise, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out....

hey, i thought "bootneck" was a limey myself what with the crown on the world pin thing-- that or a Canadian since they can't seem to break from the queen mother's tit-- glad to see he's us of a-- anybody see the video of our Marine held captive?-- it's heartwrenching-- i know i shouldn't mention it here as it'll be an excuse for "pubic-protector" to spew Anti-American venom but... i'll bet our guy could've used a bit of vodka in that oj the talibs where feeding him right about then, yes?-- god bless him and i hope he comes home soon and that we hunt down the scum that are holding him and shoot them down like the dogs they are-- no ice cream treats at Club Gitmo for them!-- Regards, probus ps. we could consider trading Pelosi and Reid for the Marine except the Taliban don't like pork-- via Ace

whew-- hey public, why don't u tell us what u really think!-- just goes to prove my earlier point about mockery-- protector pulled his out and put it on the line and doesn't give a damn how wrong people may think he is-- and all to make fun of George W. Bush-- Bush made his share of mistakes but if public thinks Bubba Clinton kept us "safe" as the world laughed at American power for eight years well... maybe Bush "unmanned" publicprotector too like he did sw2silver, yes?-- my guess is that this guy would feel the same way about president Reagan as well-- at least we weren't being laughed at by the rest of the world like they're laughing at us now-- they feared us like they should-- while jimmeh carter was "lusting in his heart" and bubba was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office American's were being laughed at and derided by the world-- when they called Bush "the cowboy" the derision was from fear and uncertainty-- they thought he was "crazy" and when u'r crazy u'r capable of anything, yes?-- 'Oderint dum metuant' -- 'Let them hate me, provided that they fear me' -- Regards, probus

Did 911. the worst domestic terrorist attack occur while Clinton was president?

The world respected America UNTIL Bush turned it into a banana republic...

whew-- hey public, why don't u tell us what u really think!-- just goes to prove my earlier point about mockery-- protector pulled his out and put it on the line and doesn't give a damn how wrong people may think he is-- and all to make fun of George W. Bush-- Bush made his share of mistakes but if public thinks Bubba Clinton kept us "safe" as the world laughed at American power for eight years well... maybe Bush "unmanned" publicprotector too like he did sw2silver, yes?-- my guess is that this guy would feel the same way about president Reagan as well-- at least we weren't being laughed at by the rest of the world like they're laughing at us now-- they feared us like they should-- while jimmeh carter was "lusting in his heart" and bubba was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office American's were being laughed at and derided by the world-- when they called Bush "the cowboy" the derision was from fear and uncertainty-- they thought he was "crazy" and when u'r crazy u'r capable of anything, yes?-- 'Oderint dum metuant' -- 'Let them hate me, provided that they fear me' -- Regards, probus

Did 911. the worst domestic terrorist attack occur while Clinton was president?

The world respected America UNTIL Bush turned it into a banana republic...
yes, because no one hated the US before jan 20th 2001
there was no Iran hostage crisis
not world wide protests saying "yankee go home"

:rolleyes:

did Clinton, having been President of the United States of America for the eight years directly preceding 9/11, turn down the Sudanese offer to hand over a trussed up and hog-tied Osama bin Laden like a farkkin' birthday present because he was too busy trying to scrub his spew off of some chippy's party dress in the Oval Office and couldn't find anything to "indict" him for?-- the world wiped it's ass with America and bin Laden and his kind laughed in mockery of our power on paper and our lobbing of a few cruise missles on occasion-- Regards, probus

did Clinton, having been President of the United States of America for the eight years directly preceding 9/11, turn down the Sudanese offer to hand over a trussed up and hog-tied Osama bin Laden like a farkkin' birthday present because he was too busy trying to scrub his spew off of some chippy's party dress in the Oval Office and couldn't find anything to "indict" him for?-- the world wiped it's ass with America and bin Laden and his kind laughed in mockery of our power on paper and our lobbing of a few cruise missles on occasion-- Regards, probus

NO...
FactCheck.org: Did Bill Clinton pass up a chance to kill Osama bin Laden?

Did George W. Bush IGNORE numerous warnings of an imminent attack on the US?
YES
Clarke's Take On Terror - 60 Minutes - CBS News

no disappointment mate-- my mistake-- hey, i put out the Union Jack every July in solidarity and remember ur country's help in our time of need-- and yeah, sorry about forgetting the queen mum was deceased-- those Windor chicks all seem to live soooo long-- i guess that's why the Windsor men all look so "hang-dawg" in the face all the time-- god save the queen-- Regards, probus

yeah bfgn-- i guess "probably not" proves it, yes?-- "Probably not, and it would not have mattered anyway as there was no evidence at the time that bin Laden had committed any crimes against American citizens."-- no evidence to indict, like i said-- guess we just throw him back in the pool to swim with the rest of the sharks, yes?-- believe me, our intellegence services and those of the Western world knew of his crimes even then-- Billy-Boy was too busy getting his carrot cuffed that he didn't feel the need to rock the boat-- why bother when u can scare the natives with a few cruise missles, yes?-- just because we didn't have proof of crime doesn't mean that he didn't need killing-- of course, that was also a time when we looked at 'terrorism' as a crime and not war-- double tap on the noggin' would have suited us fine-- why not quote so more "probably nots"?-- u'r really puttin' my nuts in a vice here and i'm breaking out in a cold sweat especially by quoting that pogue Clarke-- Regards, probus

Last edited:
yeah bfgn-- i guess "probably not" proves it, yes?-- "Probably not, and it would not have mattered anyway as there was no evidence at the time that bin Laden had committed any crimes against American citizens."-- no evidence to indict, like i said-- guess we just throw him back in the pool to swim with the rest of the sharks, yes?-- believe me, our intellegence services and those of the Western world knew of his crimes even then-- Billy-Boy was too busy getting his carrot cuffed that he didn't feel the need to rock the boat-- why bother when u can scare the natives with a few cruise missles, yes?-- just because we didn't have proof of crime doesn't mean that he didn't need killing-- of course, that was also a time when we looked at 'terrorism' as a crime and not war-- double tap on the noggin' would have suited us fine-- why not quote so more "probably nots"?-- u'r really puttin' my nuts in a vice here and i'm breaking out in a cold sweat especially by quoting that pogue Clarke-- Regards, probus

The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" that Erwa had ever made such an offer.

AND, I am impressed with your 20/20 hindsight.

BUT..............if "our intellegence services and those of the Western world knew of his crimes" then WHY did Bush IGNORE numerous warnings of an imminent attack on the US?

You know, subtle warnings like:

Presidential Daily Briefing
August 6, 2001

bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US

OR...

By June 2001, there still hadn't been a Cabinet-level meeting on terrorism, even though U.S. intelligence was picking up an unprecedented level of ominous chatter.

The CIA director warned the White House, Clarke points out. "George Tenet was saying to the White House, saying to the president - because he briefed him every morning - a major al Qaeda attack is going to happen against the United States somewhere in the world in the weeks and months ahead. He said that in June, July, August."

Clarke says the last time the CIA had picked up a similar level of chatter was in December, 1999, when Clarke was the terrorism czar in the Clinton White House.

Clarke says Mr. Clinton ordered his Cabinet to go to battle stations-- meaning, they went on high alert, holding meetings nearly every day.

That, Clarke says, helped thwart a major attack on Los Angeles International Airport, when an al Qaeda operative was stopped at the border with Canada, driving a car full of explosives.

Clarke harshly criticizes President Bush for not going to battle stations when the CIA warned him of a comparable threat in the months before Sept. 11: "He never thought it was important enough for him to hold a meeting on the subject, or for him to order his National Security Adviser to hold a Cabinet-level meeting on the subject."

Finally, says Clarke, "The cabinet meeting I asked for right after the inauguration took place-- one week prior to 9/11."

The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" that Erwa had ever made such an offer.

AND, I am impressed with your 20/20 hindsight.

BUT..............if "our intellegence services and those of the Western world knew of his crimes" then WHY did Bush IGNORE numerous warnings of an imminent attack on the US?

You know, subtle warnings like:

Presidential Daily Briefing
August 6, 2001

bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US

OR...

By June 2001, there still hadn't been a Cabinet-level meeting on terrorism, even though U.S. intelligence was picking up an unprecedented level of ominous chatter.

The CIA director warned the White House, Clarke points out. "George Tenet was saying to the White House, saying to the president - because he briefed him every morning - a major al Qaeda attack is going to happen against the United States somewhere in the world in the weeks and months ahead. He said that in June, July, August."

Clarke says the last time the CIA had picked up a similar level of chatter was in December, 1999, when Clarke was the terrorism czar in the Clinton White House.

Clarke says Mr. Clinton ordered his Cabinet to go to battle stations-- meaning, they went on high alert, holding meetings nearly every day.

That, Clarke says, helped thwart a major attack on Los Angeles International Airport, when an al Qaeda operative was stopped at the border with Canada, driving a car full of explosives.

Clarke harshly criticizes President Bush for not going to battle stations when the CIA warned him of a comparable threat in the months before Sept. 11: "He never thought it was important enough for him to hold a meeting on the subject, or for him to order his National Security Adviser to hold a Cabinet-level meeting on the subject."

Finally, says Clarke, "The cabinet meeting I asked for right after the inauguration took place-- one week prior to 9/11."
what a load of BULLSHIT
that attack was thwarted by an alert border guard, had nothing at all to do with richard clarke

Forum List

Back