Im gonna say it since no one else will.

BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Timothy McVeigh was an American citizen.

Jane Fonda was an American citizen.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

The Ft, Hood shooter was an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

Being accused of being a terrorist by a loon doesn't make one a terrorist.

I wish I knew how to convert it out of .pdf. I'd post the thing in it's entirety...
Here you go: PDF to JPG online converter - Convert PDF to JPG for free

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

Calling Jane Fonda a terrorist isn't merely a bit of Talk Radio misinformation, it actually sums up a legal transformation that was attempted by McCarthy and made successful under Bush.

The Bush team wanted to silence policy detractors, e.g., people who love this country but who wanted the freedom to disagree with Washington. The Bush team didn't want citizens criticizing the the Iraq War policy. Many of these policy detractors argued that by whacking the hornets nest, the Bush foreign policy actually increased or instigated terrorism rather than curbing it. Some Americans simply disagreed with their president and wanted the troops pulled out before they were needlessly killed.

So what did the Bush legal team do? They eroded the legal distinction between policy detractor and enemy combatant. They made it easier for the federal government to watch, detain, and imprison citizens who disagreed with them. They made it easier for someone - anyone - to be called an enemy combatant- and they targeted war protestors, many of whom wanted to protect American soldiers from being slaughtered in a civil war a la Vietnam.

Essentially, the Bush team took a page from the old Soviet Union which put policy detractors in prison.

Jane Fonda disagreed with a Washington policy. Sometimes Washington politicians make mistakes. Sometimes they create bad policies... and we citizens have the right to disagree.

(God Help Us. The old Soviet Union is not dead)
One word...WoW!!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap:

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Uh, when she said it cost Obama $200,000 a day to go overseas. Jesus people, I don't like Obama at ALL but we dont' need the help of people like these.

I think she said 200 million.

56,000 American dead in Vietnam, 3 million dead Vietnamese and Cambodians. 4 kids shot at Kent state. Dozens of protestors shot in other locations. That's some sick shit. Nixon got a pardon after he resigned in disgrace because someone felt prosecuting a criminal president would be too traumatic.

I'm going to take a bit of a leap here and guess you probably didn't live through those times. I did.

It's not as black and white as you make it out to be. Sorry, just isn't.
Powerful!
:clap2: :clap2:

Good for you.

Sarah G is a vacuous twit with the intellectual capacity of a gnat.

No, she's not. And somebody did a piss-poor job of raising you if you think that's how one talks to a lady.

She's no lady, and it's a legitimate question.

let me explain something to you Zander.

when poeple like you say shes not lady it pretty much means that a woman has failed to please you.

It may come as a surprize to you that women are not all that interested in pleasing you.

women have minds and women score higher on IQ tests than men.

Now that society (man land) has recognised that women are more than child barers and rearers it has becime clear some men like you ( not all men are bullies) can not deal with the fact that women dont give a fucking rats ass about pleasing you with their behavior.

here is your only solution to this.

face that you can NO LONGER control women by pretending you are allowed to set their behavior limits.

I know its hard to accept reality for you but maybe this will help.

Just because your socially repressive past is now truely the past doesnt mean you cant join the world that now exsists.

stop pretending you own women in any way.

because you dont.

you can grovel in the corner and pretend women arenot free but that wont change the fact that they are.

please keep your groveling at a low decimal the sane part of our society has things to do and your groveling doesnt help.

in other words FUCK OFF you dinosaur

Welcome to the club of those that knew the chick wasn't good for anything beyond a good dicking a long time ago :thup:

I don't care how batshit crazy she is, that kind of talk is uncalled for.
No doubt.

Her intimacy-shortage is (most-likely) a result o' all the time her old-man spends....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nK1sskUG4]Michele Bachmann's Husband Gay? - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

From the big oompah loompah hisself:

Boehner: Bachmann 'Pretty Dangerous' But Staying on Intelligence Committee | Video Cafe

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) on Thursday refused to consider removing Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) from the House Intelligence Committee even though he said it was "pretty dangerous" for her to accuse Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, of infiltrating the U.S. government on behalf of radical Islamists in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Yeah.....everyone really values ol' BONER'S input....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RloNSp8tc]GOP House Leader A Lazy Drunk? - YouTube[/ame]​

Yeah, but what a milf.......

michele-bachmann-horiz.jpg

BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

Sooo...if some dingbat demagogue calls you a terrorist, does that make it true?
You missed the point. Murked U said she couldn't be a terrorist because she was born in the USA. I merely pointed out some other terrorists that were born in the USA. Get a grip.

Come on people. The woman Michelle accused is married to Anthony Weiner. She was born here and on all accounts is devoted to her job. And now we are to believe that she's a Muslim extremist sympathizer just because Michelle says so? She's married to a Jew people. That's like the deepest cover a terrorist could ever attain if they could stand the Jew they're married to.

This is NUTS
How fucking anti-Semitic can you be?

Are you aware of any Jewish terrorists? Possibly any Jews that hate Zionists! All one must do is Google.

I had thought for a while that you had good sense. Now I wonder.

Bill Ayers didn't bomb the World Trade Center.
You really need to stop getting your facts from Hate Radio.

The only think Bill Ayers blew up was a statue dedicated to police who killed strikers in 1886 during the Haymarket Riots. While not a good thing to do, the guy was hardly a hardened terrorist. The only people the Weathermen were a danger to were themselves because they were so inept.
The only people more inept was the FBI and their COINTEL program that infiltrated groups like that and tried to encourage them to commit acts of violence, which is why Ayers was never charged with anything.

Clearly, Bachmann's statements were reprehensible... and hopefully the folks in MN will finally give her her walking papers in November.

You're right. It was the Capital Building....still he's a fucking gutless terrorist.

And I concede that Fonda wasn't a terrorist in the true sense of the word. She didn't set off bombs. She just sided with the enemy and caused US soldiers to tortured. Nonetheless, being born in the USA didn't deter her from being an enemy of the USA.

To hell with Jane Fonda.

Anti-Semitic?

Lol I'm not anti anyone. Maybe you misunderstood my post.

"That's like the deepest cover a terrorist could ever attain if they could stand the Jew they're married to."

The pretty much does it for me.

That is a statement assuming their point of view were they a terrorist or sympathizer. Not my feelings.

Like I said, you misunderstood

Fundamentalist extremist Christianity rots the brain. This is one of the odd side-effects.

is there really a reason for this? or do u feel the need to insult anything for the sake of insulting? Does this help ur status among the dems? "hey I called extremist christianity brain rotters, up my status in teh party" come on lay off the insults from time to time might make u a better human.

Forum List

Back