Im gonna say it since no one else will.

You guys show your racism every day... because few of you make actual arguments against Obama...
Put up or shut up. I'm tired of you assholes tossing out spurious charges of racism when you're losing arguments. It's weak.

Since I am responsible ONLY for what I say, link to my posts you think are racist. And then tell me why. NOTE: The voices in your head are not admissible.

Or you can just STFU.

Oh, and bigots -- which you are -- have no room to talk about racism, punk.

Not at all.

You guys hate Obama because of your insecurities about white folks having to share power.

That's quite a bit different than being rightfully concerned about a cult started by pedophile con-men who had a vow of Vengence against the United States in their temple oaths all the way until the 1930's. These would be secret temple oaths that they don't let the rest of us know about until this very day.
What did I tell you, dumbass?

"Since I am responsible ONLY for what I say, link to my posts you think are racist. And then tell me why."

My IQ drops 10 pts each time i see one of your posts...(but then my awesome brain washes away the damage done by your virus

So that's how you stay at that steady 10?

ahh look everybody, shitbag terrorist racist shithead bagger tried to be as smart as me

sorry, i know, it hurts to know that all of you shitbag terrorists combined arent as smart as one of my farts :eusa_boohoo:

You guys hate Obama because of your insecurities about white folks having to share power.

That is it entirely...these halfwits have had power and all the rules in their favor for so long, they are terrified that they will now have to compete with everybody.

I mean think about Joe the Plumber, scared and racist as hell, that woman who yelled "we want our country back" after Obama gave her health care, or that terrorist who showed up at Obama's speech with a gun and the one saying they came unarmed this time etc

they want a war, they better be GOD DAMN careful

and speaking of idiots, my favorite was the lady leaving the message for her congressman saying "how dare you give us healthcare, we LOVE our insurance companies"

oh man, that was a good one

Last edited:
My IQ drops 10 pts each time i see one of your posts...(but then my awesome brain washes away the damage done by your virus

So that's how you stay at that steady 10?

ahh look everybody, shitbag terrorist racist shithead bagger tried to be as smart as me

sorry, i know, it hurts to know that all of you shitbag terrorists combined arent as smart as one of my farts :eusa_boohoo:

Careful with the hate there, XXXX Edited.

Where did I say I wanted them to "die"? Is English Comprehension one of your learning disabilities?

No, it's your personal responsibility difficulty. When you demand they do nothing to defend themselves against people wanting to murder them, that is wanting them to die. Saying they should sit there but you're not in favor of their death while you advocate what would clearly and immediately cause their death is so boy chick of you. So is making me explain the same things over and over as if we haven't had this conversation a dozen times. At least my wife has fringe benefits when she does that to me. And she's actually female.

Well, you can keep explaining it, but you just keep exposing yourself as a borderline retard when you do, so I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.

There is something the Zionists can do to defend themselves. NOT LIVE ON LAND THEY STOLE FROM ARABS AND AREN'T WANTED!!!! If lived in a place where I cheated the previous owner, and all the previous owners relatives hated me to such a degree they were strapping bombs onto their kids in an attempt to kill me, I don't think I would live there very long.

They should get the fuck out, and go back to Europe where they came from. And quit whining about Hitler, he's been dead for 67 years.

[
I have dislike of certain philosophies because they are repugnant and silly. They do not become less repugnant or silly because you throw vestments on them and call them "A Religion"
You say you have the same attitude towards all religions, then you trash the Mormons and the Jews at every opportunity. But it's the same to you. Gotcha, Nancy.

Again, please point out where I trashed "Jews". Thanks. Not Israel. Just Jews or Judaism.

Mormons I trash at every oppurtunity because they are a whacky cult that doesn't seem to understand we have separation of Church and State.

Whatever guy. Libertarians are Right Wing Hippies

We're against the wars in the middle east as well as our presence there or our permanent presence anywhere outside our borders and we'd cut our defense budget by a half plus. We're pro-choice, against having any drug laws, for legal prostitution and gambling and other vices, against Social Security, government welfare, providing foreign support to any country. We'd reduce our federal government to the size of a State government.

That would be stupid. Besides the fact that you fail to realize without us propping it up, Zionism would be wiped out in years... but you call me anti-Jewish.

Realistically, history has proven we need a strong federal government. We simply can't operate as a nation without one. Every program you decry was put in because something really bad happened before it was there.

But your typical superficial analysis comes up with that we're Republicans who support pot.

Meh, pretty much, yeah. Actually, I suspect some of you are smoking Meth. Didn't I see some of you guys on that Wild Justice show?

[[
The problem right now is that neither party is being run by the grown-ups

Pretty funny choice of words for you. But again, your skin deep analysis. I criticized you, a flaming liberal. In your typical style you came up with duh, oh, you're defending Republicans because you criticized a liberal. In your little tiny world, there is only good and evil, or liberal and Republican.

No, there's only solutions that are pragmatic and ones that don't work.

If something works, I support it, at least until someone comes up with something better.

if something doesnt' work, I get rid of it.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Why of course! "Bit's a Pieces" are always a sound reason to call for someone to resign from their job!

:eusa_whistle:

Ah...so now it's wrong for a US Congressperson to suggest the government actually uphold the US Constitution? To protect the nation?

WOW!

Bachmann Letter Responding to Ellison

Bachmann (Not ALONE) but as a part of at least two committees asked for an investigation into the Muslim Brothers influence in our government. To suggest this was an attack on some citizen is ridiculous on it's face!

and I am not only of more value than you

Anything you could have to say, no matter how valid, matters after saying something like this.

anyone

A N Y O N E

who would vote for fascist nazi type assholes has no value, not less value, NO value

let me add, that before these vile, racist shitbag baggers came along, i would never have thought of making a comment like that, not about anybody, not about the rank and file nazi soldiers who were just following orders, nobody

but these vile, racist, dumb, ignorant assholes, took me to a new low

Last edited:
Put up or shut up. I'm tired of you assholes tossing out spurious charges of racism when you're losing arguments. It's weak.

Since I am responsible ONLY for what I say, link to my posts you think are racist. And then tell me why. NOTE: The voices in your head are not admissible.

Or you can just STFU.

Oh, and bigots -- which you are -- have no room to talk about racism, punk.

Not at all.

That's quite a bit different than being rightfully concerned about a cult started by pedophile con-men who had a vow of Vengence against the United States in their temple oaths all the way until the 1930's. These would be secret temple oaths that they don't let the rest of us know about until this very day.

"Since I am responsible ONLY for what I say, link to my posts you think are racist. And then tell me why."
Joe, you can pretend this post doesn't exist -- but it's still there.

and I am not only of more value than you

Anything you could have to say, no matter how valid, matters after saying something like this.

anyone

A N Y O N E

who would vote for fascist nazi type assholes has no value, not less value, NO value

let me add, that before these vile, racist shitbag baggers came along, i would never have thought of making a comment like that, not about anybody, not about the rank and file nazi soldiers who were just following orders, nobody

but these vile, racist, dumb, ignorant assholes, took me to a new low
argumentbi4.jpg

Not at all.

I'm sure it does. Explain to me why I should pretend you're not a racist because you don't blurt out the N-word like that lady who got her Facebook account cancelled.

Because you've learned to be racist without saying it aloud?

I'm sure it does. Explain to me why I should pretend you're not a racist because you don't blurt out the N-word like that lady who got her Facebook account cancelled.

Because you've learned to be racist without saying it aloud?

Explain to me why I should pretend you don't lick yogurt off of hobos' toes because you don't post pictures of yourself doing it. :cool:

So, you have absolutely no proof that I'm a racist -- except for your own bigotry against conservatives.

Feel free to eat shit. Good Gaea, I'm sick of braindead morons tossing out the "racist!!" label not because of any racism, but because they can't think for themselves.

Explain to me why I should pretend you don't lick yogurt off of hobos' toes because you don't post pictures of yourself doing it. :cool:

So, you have absolutely no proof that I'm a racist -- except for your own bigotry against conservatives.

Feel free to eat shit. Good Gaea, I'm sick of braindead morons tossing out the "racist!!" label not because of any racism, but because they can't think for themselves.

Hey, guy, you don't have the level of hate you and others show without some visceral like racism...

Sorry, I've never seen this level of hatred towards a president in my lifetime. And most of it is pretty irrational.

For the record, I think he's been kind of a mediocre president, but some of the batshit crazy hate we see has been kind of scary.

Hey, guy, you don't have the level of hate you and others show without some visceral like racism...

Sorry, I've never seen this level of hatred towards a president in my lifetime. And most of it is pretty irrational.

For the record, I think he's been kind of a mediocre president, but some of the batshit crazy hate we see has been kind of scary.
Still no proof. Not at all surprising.

The vast majority of opposition to Obama's presidency is because of his policies.

Period.

Are there some racists? Yes. Like my in-laws. They hate the "n----r in the White House".

Oh, did I mention they're Democrats? True story.

Still no proof. Not at all surprising.

The vast majority of opposition to Obama's presidency is because of his policies.

Period.

Are there some racists? Yes. Like my in-laws. They hate the "n----r in the White House".

Oh, did I mention they're Democrats? True story.

I'm sure they are...

But hey, you want proof, here's the proof you need.

When was the last time you said something NICE about this president?

We'll wait.

My guess is, probably never, maybe the time Bin Laden was killed. But I got you pegged for one of these guys who is against it merely because Obama is for it.

My guess is, probably never, maybe the time Bin Laden was killed. But I got you pegged for one of these guys who is against it merely because Obama is for it.

You got us, it's because he's black. That's why we were so easy on Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, Reid and other white liberals. I mean sure, they're the other side, we had to poke a bit at them. But our heart obviously wasn't in it, I mean they're white, it's OK if they take away our liberty. But a black guy? No way. I'll deny it if you say I said this, but can't you just go back to white liberals so we can take it easy on you guys again?

no, the opposition to Obama has NOTHING To do with his policies since the vast majority of them are center right, including ACA

that isnt my opinion, it is a fact

Forum List

Back