I'm going to the Sugar Bowl

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
So I would never have believed there was so much money spent trying to win client in the wholesale food industry until my brother got involved. When he wants to go to a sporting event he makes a few calls and we're set.

We'll be going to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl at literally no cost to us. No small wonder groceries are so expensive.

Go Hogs!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
conhog,

please see the 40,000 empty seats at your bowl game....and the adjusted camera angles when said bowl game is televised.

• Banned
conhog,

please see the 40,000 empty seats at your bowl game....and the adjusted camera angles when said bowl game is televised.

Well let's see, Arkansas has sold 24,000 tickets through the school. It's reported OSU has sold 30,000. That leaves roughly 20,000 seats to sell in a month's time. There won't be many, if any, empty seats

conhog,

The Superdome holds fewer people than our stadium, which we sell out every game. Ohio State also has a bigger stadium than the Superdome.

Your post fails.

ConHog, I wish I could go, but it's on a Tuesday. Unfortunately I can't get off work for it. Very disappointed about that, but I'm having a big party to watch the game. Go Hogs!

Hope you guys have a great time. The SB is a great trip!

Forum List

Back