Im going to talk Trump at Thanksgiving dinner

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.

If history is any judge, speaking about politics at a large family dinner should go swimmingly. lol.

Last edited:
I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.
Funny thing, that... Trump seems to be everybody's favorite topic around here. Amongst both Libs, and real Americans alike. Some days it seems like the Libs post more threads on Trump, than real Americans do... Gotta love it.

I WILL convince everyone...

if there are more than two people at your dinner table, it may be difficult to "convince everyone".., one of my cousins, insists he is Republican, yet voted for the illegal alien muslime, he is also a staunch union member, (does that tell you something?) i tell him he is a demorat, he gets furious and i laff in his face, which makes him even more furious. :up:

I love it that the lower IQ rubes in flyover country are so enamored by donny. In his hometown of NYC people know he is a showman clown, but the rubes are so easily taken in , like PT barnum said a sducker is born every minute! Step right up rubes !!!

trump-the-carnival-barker.jpg

two%2Bheaded%2Bcow.jpg

Are you going to ban Mexicans and Muslims from your table?

I love it that the lower IQ rubes in flyover country are so enamored by donny. In his hometown of NYC people know he is a showman clown, but the rubes are so easily taken in , like PT barnum said a sducker is born every minute! Step right up rubes !!!

two%2Bheaded%2Bcow.jpg

Im shocked that any rube would support rubio the rube. 8% of republicans like the taste of illegal ass droppings?

i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

two%2Bheaded%2Bcow.jpg

In his hometown of NYC people know he is a showman clown, but the rubes are so easily taken in ,

and yet those same people in NYC support Hillary.

Talk about rubes

i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

Thats cool, but i feel the term "Black Friday" is racist. it makes it seem black things are bad. How would white people feel if it were called "White Friday"?

Forum List

Back