Im going to talk Trump at Thanksgiving dinner

if there are more than two people at your dinner table, it may be difficult to "convince everyone".., one of my cousins, insists he is Republican, yet voted for the illegal alien muslime, he is also a staunch union member, (does that tell you something?) i tell him he is a demorat, he gets furious and i laff in his face, which makes him even more furious.
The same happens when I tell my NRA-loving cousin he's compensating for a small wienie.:biggrin:

I WILL convince everyone...

if there are more than two people at your dinner table, it may be difficult to "convince everyone".., one of my cousins, insists he is Republican, yet voted for the illegal alien muslime, he is also a staunch union member, (does that tell you something?) i tell him he is a demorat, he gets furious and i laff in his face, which makes him even more furious. :up:

A family member who's a staunch union member tells me you have an unamerican commie in your family? And you sit at the same table with him?

I WILL convince everyone...

if there are more than two people at your dinner table, it may be difficult to "convince everyone".., one of my cousins, insists he is Republican, yet voted for the illegal alien muslime, he is also a staunch union member, (does that tell you something?) i tell him he is a demorat, he gets furious and i laff in his face, which makes him even more furious. :up:

A family member who's a staunch union member tells me you have an unamerican commie in your family? And you sit at the same table with him?

Commies are people too, just convince them that rubio is evil.

I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.
I'd banish you to the kiddie table for not knowing how to act. :biggrin:

Then i would convince them to support Trump and send them off to pester their parents to support Trump!!

Older brother is a died in the wool, card carrying union member, and pretty much votes a straight Republican ticket .

I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.
I'd banish you to the kiddie table for not knowing how to act.
Then i would convince them to support Trump and send them off to pester their parents to support Trump!!
In my family the kids listen the parents, not the other way around.

i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

Thats cool, but i feel the term "Black Friday" is racist. it makes it seem black things are bad. How would white people feel if it were called "White Friday"?
thank you, that's sort of my point, it is such a ridiculous movement and i believe is insulting to everyone equally. we have lot's of social problems, but dividing and isolating races genders or religion is never a good idea. that's what they do in prison.
also, is the hijacking of language or words, that somehow get twisted into divisive political tools. unnecessary, especially in a political year.

I'd banish you to the kiddie table for not knowing how to act.
In my family the kids listen the parents, not the other way around.

In my family we gather the facts, then decide that Trump is the greatest man on earth.

I can picture it...

23_thumb%255B1%255D.jpg

i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

Thats cool, but i feel the term "Black Friday" is racist. it makes it seem black things are bad. How would white people feel if it were called "White Friday"?

Or they referred to the markdowns on linen and bedding in January a White Sale?

if there are more than two people at your dinner table, it may be difficult to "convince everyone".., one of my cousins, insists he is Republican, yet voted for the illegal alien muslime, he is also a staunch union member, (does that tell you something?) i tell him he is a demorat, he gets furious and i laff in his face, which makes him even more furious.
The same happens when I tell my NRA-loving cousin he's compensating for a small wienie.:biggrin:

The same happens when I tell my NRA-loving cousin he's compensating for a small wienie

Interesting...

I dont' know any of my cousins THAT well

I'm going to talk turkey, and green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, acorn squash, brussel sprouts, stuffed anaheim peppers and pie, lots of pie.
praise the lord and pass the attached gravy bowl.

And just how many companies has trump started or has in jesusland. How many jobs has he created in flyover rube land? Notice where his companies are located, not in rube land! Why?

Or they referred to the markdowns on linen and bedding in January a White Sale?
white christmas, we cannot change the etymology for the demands and convenience of any occupy groups.

I'm going to talk turkey, and green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, acorn squash, brussel sprouts, stuffed anaheim peppers and pie, lots of pie.
praise the lord and pass the attached gravy bowl.

Of course, gravy, what's a turkey dinner without gravy. And the next night a hot turkey sandwich covered in gravy, then the next night turkey tetrazzini, and the following day turkey on white bread with mayo and cranberry sauce. and then ... burp.

Hey, my wife plans to put the left over stuffing (forgot that in first post) in a waffle Iron for breakfast, she obviously watched too many TV shows this week with Thanksgiving Ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Forum List

Back