Im going to talk Trump at Thanksgiving dinner

I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.

I'm going to talk turkey, and green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, acorn squash, brussel sprouts, stuffed anaheim peppers and pie, lots of pie.
praise the lord and pass the attached gravy bowl.

Of course, gravy, what's a turkey dinner without gravy. And the next night a hot turkey sandwich covered in gravy, then the next night turkey tetrazzini, and the following day turkey on white bread with mayo and cranberry sauce. and then ... burp.

Hey, my wife plans to put the left over stuffing (forgot that in first post) in a waffle Iron for breakfast, she obviously watched too many TV shows this week with Thanksgiving Ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

And you the same.

You can't give me enough stuffing. My sister makes extra for me to take home. I could live for a month on stuffing alone. And let's not forget the butter sauce on top. :beer:

I WILL convince everyone at dinner to work for Trump. I encourage all my board members to make Trump's greatness the topic of conversation today.
i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

Thats cool, but i feel the term "Black Friday" is racist. it makes it seem black things are bad. How would white people feel if it were called "White Friday"?

White people are not quite that sensitive. We would probably embrace it, but then the blacks would complain at the change of names calling IT racist.

Are you going to ban Mexicans and Muslims from your table?

I would. I don't have any Mexicans or Muslims in my family, so if they show up at the table, they are probably intruders and I'd have to shoot them.

i can't, if i do the turkey will end up in the fireplace, or buried in the back yard, wait till tomorrow, that's why black friday matters.

Thats cool, but i feel the term "Black Friday" is racist. it makes it seem black things are bad. How would white people feel if it were called "White Friday"?

Black as in terms of finances. Black ink in the accounts book means balanced or surpluses.

Black Friday is suppose to be the day retailers finally get out of the red and begin to profit. Black is good in this case

Something to discuss...

• Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating
    ABC NEWS WISCONSIN ^ | November 25, 2015 | Bill Riales
    One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible. Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity. Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

Im going to talk Trump at Thanksgiving dinner

Great. Be sure to have a copy of the DSM with you so you can brush up on "malignant narcissistic personality disorder"...oh and keep a copy of ancient civilizations 101 next to you too; so you can discuss Caligula and other despots throughout time who suffered from the same family of apathic (sociopathic) maladies.

Forum List

Back