I'm going to be sick - Liz Warren Announces Run 4 Prez

Warren is a fine candidate.

What I really like is her willingness to hold the banks and corporations accountable and her knowledge in that regard.

That said there are plenty of great candidates that I would support. There's a long way to go yet
Like her voting NO on auditing the fed? Lol that huckster aint no better than any of the other asswipe politicians.
To some sheep rhetoric is all that is needed... smh
I don't think she'll fly with the Independents or even most of the Dems in this country. She'd best not be the only choice.
I expect a full clown car next year

I can imagine. With some of those characters lined up in the wings.

I think Trump is beatable, quite beatable. But he would beat Warren very easily. In fact he would beat many Dems at this point. I look for the Dems to bring in a celebrity like Trump. They're too fractured to align behind a politician at this point.

I think Trump is beatable, quite beatable. But he would beat Warren very easily.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, especially given the significant possibility that the US Economy will be facing a recession in 2020, just in time for the election and Warren may be a unethical, ego maniac but she does have the ability to spin a highly palatable, populist "The system is screwing you over and only Me and the Gub'mint can fix it" yarn.

Not to mention the fact that Donny is getting less popular with "independents" as his time in office progresses.

Source: CNBC
Sen. Elizabeth Warren launches 2020 presidential exploratory committee

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

Buckle up Democrats, here comes Hillary Clinton-Lite. :cool:

This is fantastic.

rwmgkwcy22t11.jpg

Allow me to be the very first on the right-wing to openly support Warren's presidential run.

Warren is a fine candidate.

What I really like is her willingness to hold the banks and corporations accountable and her knowledge in that regard.

That said there are plenty of great candidates that I would support. There's a long way to go yet
Like her voting NO on auditing the fed? Lol that huckster aint no better than any of the other asswipe politicians.
To some sheep rhetoric is all that is needed... smh
I don't think she'll fly with the Independents or even most of the Dems in this country. She'd best not be the only choice.
I'm she won't be but what are your issues with her?
I admit I don't know as much about her as I will, now that she's thrown her hat in the ring, but I get the strong impression of a hair-on-fire progressive with no flex. I yearn for someone sane and middle of the road who never raises her/his voice and doesn't own a Twitter account.

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

I like Pocahontas, the Fake Squaw, because of what she teaches us.

The way she callously used Affirmative Action to steal a job at Harvard from a deserving , actual Indian woman living in a TP out on the reservation just looking for food for her papoose, showed me what libs really think of their AA program.

The way Pocahontas got her Senate seat in the first place tells us a lot too. She replaced Republican Scott Brown who listened to advice to become a leftard to retain his seat. Turned out to be a load of shit, as the Left- led by Pocahontas- attacked him and ran him out of the state.
That has nothing to do with her policies or what she will support or come up with as new legislation, so it's a lot of mud balls, nothing more.

I think Trump is beatable, quite beatable. But he would beat Warren very easily. In fact he would beat many Dems at this point. I look for the Dems to bring in a celebrity like Trump. They're too fractured to align behind a politician at this point.

Democrat celebrity?

Sure, I can see the D's putting up Fiddy Cent or Beyonce. Maybe Colon Kaepernick, or Chelsea Manning? How about Mr. Sulu? Non white, non binary individual who has been very critical of President Trump. Sounds very qualified to me

"

I like Pocahontas, the Fake Squaw, because of what she teaches us.

The way she callously used Affirmative Action to steal a job at Harvard from a deserving , actual Indian woman living in a TP out on the reservation just looking for food for her papoose, showed me what libs really think of their AA program.

She did no such thing. We debunked this shit years ago. You're not entitled to your own history book.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

And btw the idea of Affirmative Action isn't "Liberal". If anything it's "leftist". "Liberal" declares 'all men are created equal' and leaves it at that. The left is the active ingredient that says ".... therefore we need quota systems to make them equal". And that started with Richard Nixon.

The way Pocahontas got her Senate seat in the first place tells us a lot too. She replaced Republican Scott Brown who listened to advice to become a leftard to retain his seat. Turned out to be a load of shit, as the Left- led by Pocahontas- attacked him and ran him out of the state.

Scott Brown ran away to New Hamster when he was denied in Massachusetts. Voluntarily. And he lost there too.

Again, prove your point that he was "run out of the state". You can't do it because you pull your points out of your ass.

The fake 'indian' is not nearly as good as Maxine Waters or that other Democrat who ran once on another party's ticket, Cynthia McKinney. Both of the m are far more representative of Democrats, butt stupid racists and hacks for hire.

"

You're sick? She is my Senator. I have been sick for years now the rest of the country can be sick with me.

Warren looks to me like a provincial lady who knits.

She looks like the typical dope addled middle class white woman who is stuck in the 60's and babbles every stupid loser commie meme she ever learned to memorize and chant in unison with all the other 'iconclasts' of the 1960's.

What she "looks" like is a very competent lawyer and legislator

Again, prove your point that he was "run out of the state". You can't do it because you pull your points out of your ass.

Mr. Brown was run out of his line of work in Massachusetts- where was a Senator.

And the thing is this, he listened to the liberal media and kissed up to the Left during his time in the Senate, thinking they would reward him.

Instead the libs threw him under the bus.

She looks like a rich broad who is trying to fool the people in thinking she is "one of them" by drinking beer out of a bottle and mocking the middle class lifestyle.

President Trump is a rich dude, he doesn't act like a working class guy, because he's comfortable in his own skin. Pocahontas isn't. That's why she pretends to be a squaw, and pretends to be one of the common people.

Mrs. Warren needs to act like what she is and quit pretending. A wealthy, high class Bostonian broad, like Margaret Drysdale.

She looks like a rich broad who is trying to fool the people in thinking she is "one of them" by drinking beer out of a bottle and mocking the middle class lifestyle.

President Trump is a rich dude, he doesn't act like a working class guy, because he's comfortable in his own skin. Pocahontas isn't. That's why she pretends to be a squaw, and pretends to be one of the common people.

Mrs. Warren needs to act like what she is and quit pretending. A wealthy, high class Bostonian broad, like Margaret Drysdale.

Trump manages to connect with the ordinary man.

Forum List

Back