I'm going to be sick - Liz Warren Announces Run 4 Prez

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
North beyond the Wall
Source: CNBC
Sen. Elizabeth Warren launches 2020 presidential exploratory committee

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

Buckle up Democrats, here comes Hillary Clinton-Lite. :cool:

Pocahontas faces a real Catch 22 (that's a term Steve Bannon uses a lot, and i'm pretty sure it applies here!)

Way to go Liz

She has some strong opinions on financial reform and taxes

God I HOPE SHE RUNS!!! I will do a Rain Dance, smoke a peace pipe, and go on a Spirit Journey if she does!

Goofy Warren who lied about her heritage, now prematurely says she’s running for president. Not even going into 2019 Goofy does a reach to desperately grab attention. Why doesn’t she worry about her senate seat? There’s things to get done rather than scattershoot on hating Trump.

God I HOPE SHE RUNS!!!
Unless a video turns up of her deep throating Satans cock in the back of some dive bar It's a pretty safe bet that she's going to run for the Crime Family-D nomination.

After all, she's a power hungry egomaniac just like the rest of the creatures in Washington.

Actually, the Republicans are behind this. The more clowns they can force into the Democrat 2020 Clown Car, the better it is for The Donald.

Go Liz!

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

Trump v Pocahontas: Pure Entertainment! :)

God I HOPE SHE RUNS!!!
Unless a video turns up of her deep throating Satans cock in the back of some dive bar It's a pretty safe bet that she's going to run for the Crime Family-D nomination.

After all, she's a power hungry egomaniac just like the rest of the creatures in Washington.
That video would be praised by Democrats. Sexual perversion is only wrong when a Republican does it. If it's a Democrat, they are brave and courageous for simply being who they are.

"

She’s a terrible orator and will not have my support in the primaries. But If she wins the nomination, I’ll vote for her.

Way to go Liz

She has some strong opinions on financial reform and taxes

But the broad is a fraud, RW.

She got her big job at Harvard because they thought she was a squaw. Made a joke out of Affirmative Action, one of the pillars of Modern Day Liberalism.

"

She’s a terrible orator and will not have my support in the primaries. But If she wins the nomination, I’ll vote for her.

Odd... Seems to me one of her strongest attributes is her talent for speechifying (what else does she have?) but I'll admit I don't pay that much attention to what the Caporegimes from either political Crime Family say so you probably have a much better sense of that than I do.:dunno:

"

Odd... Seems to me one of her strongest attributes is her talent for speechifying (what else does she have?) but I'll admit I don't pay that much attention to what the Caporegimes from either political Crime Family say so you probably have a much better sense of that than I do.:dunno:

I think her speeches that I have heard are essentially ones that I would write…my only writing talent is essentially writing straight forward reports; Sominex in printed form.

"

Bellvue mental ward welcomes Our first female and American President

Forum List

Back