Elizabeth Warren Apologized to Cherokee Nation for DNA Test

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Fauxahontas walks back her lies about being a Cherokee..... If she wasn't running for president this lying hitch would still be claiming 102t/1 % of being of Indian heritage,.,. What a piece of shot she is.... Please let this scrum represent the DrmonRATS!

More than three months after the widely criticized decision to release the results of a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., who is exploring a run for the presidency, has apologized to the Cherokee Nation, according to Julie Hubbard, a spokesperson with the Cherokee Nation.

Warren Apologizes To Cherokee Nation For DNA Test

This doesn't make any sense. Why would anyone apologize for a DNA test? There is nothing wrong with taking a DNA test

she should be apologizing to everyone for lying about the results.

I'm 100% Caucasian myself and she can take her apology and stick in the dessicated, menopausal fallopian tube of her choice. Please, she spent her entire political career USING Amerindians' minority status to lie and gain her own advantages off them, to selfishly feather her own political nest. That's all. It was a knowing, deliberate, LYING scam on Warren's part her whole life. That liberal prostitution whore.....who parasites off minorities while PRETENDING to represent and benefit them!!!!! She's a PIG and a LYING white trash disgrace to my own race.

Forum List

Back