I'm Going to a Cleveland Indians Game Next Month!!! 😁

No, one of the reasons I'm going is to make a statement. They might be able to tell me that I'm not allowed to have a face paint picture of Chief Wahoo, but they can't stop me from wearing him on my clothes and hat because it says nothing about it in the rules whatsoever.

That's funny, when were they The Highlanders?

No, one of the reasons I'm going is to make a statement. ....

If you're going to "make a statement," stay home. That is a douche move. If you go, go to enjoy the damn game. Let them change the name to the Cleveland Shitstains. Who the fuck cares? Watch the baseball game.

If you're going to "make a statement," stay home. That is a douche move. If you go, go to enjoy the damn game.

I just said one of the reasons is that I'm standing up to the wokeness. Two is to enjoy the game and three is doing some "Let's Go Brandon" chanting. :D

As a Cleveland native, I can assure you that this was much like the Redskins name change: Nearly all native Americans either didn’t care or took the naming of a pro Sports team with pride. The white leftists spoke for them to try to ejaculate their virtue, and had such media control that they convinced people in the mass public that natives were largely outraged when they weren’t.

After the name changes, the white liberals got the warm fuzzies and masterbated in the mirror to their virtue.

I can't believe that the big day is finally this upcoming Thursday!!! :D

Forum List

Back