I'm Going to a Cleveland Indians Game Next Month!!! 😁

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As long as the weather will be nice it's on June 22nd. I'm a proud Ohioan and yes you heard me correctly as I called them The Cleveland Indians because I am so with Trump on this one.

There was absolutely no reason for them to change their name as that they were The Cleveland Indians for over a hundred years and I don't ever remember any Native Americans being upset by it.

They're probably upset over it now though because now their heritage is being looked at as offensive. There's absolutely no doubt about it that I will be wearing Indians gear to the game. PLAY BALL!!! :D

As long as the weather will be nice it's on June 22nd. I'm a proud Ohioan and yes you heard me correctly as I called them The Cleveland Indians because I am so with Trump on this one.

There was absolutely no reason for them to change their name as that they were The Cleveland Indians for over a hundred years and I don't ever remember any Native Americans being upset by it.

They're probably upset over it now though because now their heritage is being looked at as offensive. There's absolutely no doubt about it that I will be wearing Indians gear to the game. PLAY BALL!!! :D
Don't really understand how the Indians had to be changed but the Chiefs are still the Chiefs?

Yeah, did they ever change The Redskins' team name?
Yep, they're the Commanders now. But the Braves are still around for the time being. I had to laugh when the woke WA legislature banned native American names for high school teams, but the Spokane minor league baseball team is still the Indians and they have the blessing of the Sinixt tribes and print the name in their language. Government should just STFU on social issues the market is the best influencer.

No, you're not going to a Cleveland Indians game next month.

The pitch clock makes the games so much more fun in person.

Enjoy

I honestly cannot believe this. Their rule about face paint is completely ridiculous. 🙄

Yeah, pro and college sports have lost it. Its all about money and control. I haven't been to a game of any sort in about 15 years. If its not some criminal actions in the crowd, it is a political statement being made by the primadonas on the field. The whole bunch can cry me a river and get real jobs for all the importance that sports have in the real world.

I still have my Chief Wahoo hat...

Personally, I don't mind the name change and I guarantee I have been and Guardians fan long before the OP was a twinkle in her pappy's eye...

Did that spoil your plans?

No, one of the reasons I'm going is to make a statement. They might be able to tell me that I'm not allowed to have a face paint picture of Chief Wahoo, but they can't stop me from wearing him on my clothes and hat because it says nothing about it in the rules whatsoever.

I refuse to call the New York baseball team the Yankees.
Dagnabit, they're the Highlanders! :113:

That's funny, when were they The Highlanders?

Forum List

Back