I'm glad to see DeSantis and Trump do battle

Oh I don't....Although possible, he's got to know that would throw the general to the democrat...

Do you think he cares about that?

.Instead of this primary show that people like you always try to make more out of than is reality, the GOP needs to get their harvesting game going....The rest of this bs is just a side show..

Good luck with that!

Oh I don't....Although possible, he's got to know that would throw the general to the democrat....Instead of this primary show that people like you always try to make more out of than is reality, the GOP needs to get their harvesting game going....The rest of this bs is just a side show..
I just think that still being able to debate things is healthy.

I'm not saying the GOP has a chance.

I no longer look for any kind of salvation from the GOP.

That time is long gone as the country has been taken over by Leftists.

The problem is that 66% of ALL American's think that re electing him would be a "disaster" for the country...

Actually a disaster or a setback, and 56% of ALL Americans think the same thing about Trump

Democrats elected a stroke victim in Fetterman who can't even talk and a man who had died months before the election to the state Senate of PA.

Call it what you want, voter fraud, a crushing propaganda machine, etc., whatever it is, the DNC machine has proven they can elect a person at will

It no longer has to do with the candidate they provide, its just the power of the DNC election machine..

Or.......could it be that you MAGAts keep presenting either completely insane or criminals to run against the ham sandwich. You need to take credit for Biden's Election.

What in the hell are the Democrat assholes going to do with Potatohead's approval rating being in the gutter?

I suspect they are already printing up fraudulent ballots. That will be the only way they can win.

You idiots have serious problems....Joe refused to back out, and is now running. The problem is that 66% of ALL American's think that re electing him would be a "disaster" for the country...That doesn't change if you just insert a different face to the fascist progressive rule....Face it, y'all, as always overplayed your bs...
Reelecting Joe Biden would be useful to crush the hope of the nation once and for all time as it would show that the DNC is in full control of the election and not voters.

Now you better straighten up or you might find yourself in jail along side those at the January 6th protests.

You idiots have serious problems....Joe refused to back out, and is now running. The problem is that 66% of ALL American's think that re electing him would be a "disaster" for the country...That doesn't change if you just insert a different face to the fascist progressive rule....Face it, y'all, as always overplayed your bs...

Just remember, I called the 2020 election to be won by a ham sandwich. Nothing has changed. When push comes to shove, both Rump and Meatball Ron can only musted less than half of the voters and not enough ECs to win.

DeSantis is calling Trump a bit too left leaning. I sorta agree. In today's woke culture, the last thing you want “your guy” doing is this:

OIP.x-IfYDSyN8s9K02_ShYGigHaEU

The country is watching you fraud....There is NO WAY that a progressive democrat wins in 24 in a free and fair election.

Good deal, they should all watch me and learn how not to sell your soul to the duopoly.

I just think that still being able to debate things is healthy.

I'm not saying the GOP has a chance.

I no longer look for any kind of salvation from the GOP.

That time is long gone as the country has been taken over by Leftists.
Well Votto,

We've agreed in the past, but this is not one of those times...Just take a look around today....True American's better hope that the GOP has a chance...The alternative is disastrous....

Well Votto,

We've agreed in the past, but this is not one of those times...Just take a look around today....True American's better hope that the GOP has a chance...The alternative is disastrous....
The GOP is a speed bump into the Leftist abyss.

That is about as close to agreement as we can get I reckon.

Good deal, they should all watch me and learn how not to sell your soul to the duopoly.

Those people aren't aware how close we came to becoming a full blown Fascist Benito Government.

Italian fascism

Out of the 14 steps of Fascism, we had reached 13 but he was finally stopped by the 14th where the Military refused to support his insanity due to they have their own Constitution called the UCMJ.

Why? Because dissent is healthy, and a healthy sign of any democracy.

Conversely, the DNC will not have any debates with Diaper Joe as they have shut off any and all public dissent

For example, why is Trump yelling at DeSantis over the Disney issue?

Trump is grasping at straws here and probably would do better to STFU.
The left LOVES their political opposition beating the hell out of each other.

Personally I find it distasteful and rather pathetic.

As a politician, tell me what YOU stand for, what YOUR plan is, why I should votecfor YOU, then shut tbe hell up.

When politicians start bashing their opponent I start shutting down / stop listening becsuse it doesn't tell me much about this candidate. Then again, sometimes it tells you all you need to know.

DeSantis is strong enough an opponent that Trump won't be able to rely on his standard, middle school bully tactics of name-calling and insults.

Trump will actually have to use his mind, so in that area, advantage DeSantis.
Trump will steal DeSantis’s Lunch Money

Trump pulls no punches and hits DeSantis with every fault real or imagined.

DeSantis is reluctant to criticize Trump with the following topics being off limits

Trump LOST in 2020 and will lose again
The stolen election is a lie
Jan 6 was Trumps fault
Trump was impeached twice
Trump was held liable for sexual assault
Trump is under multiple indictments

Forum List

Back