I'm glad to see DeSantis and Trump do battle

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why? Because dissent is healthy, and a healthy sign of any democracy.

Conversely, the DNC will not have any debates with Diaper Joe as they have shut off any and all public dissent

For example, why is Trump yelling at DeSantis over the Disney issue?

Trump is grasping at straws here and probably would do better to STFU.

Its good to see the GOP fractured. Hope it is a permanent condition.
Biden has the lowest approval rating of any President in US history, so democrats would be most proud to elect such a candidate once again.

To them, that's democracy.

DeSantis is strong enough an opponent that Trump won't be able to rely on his standard, middle school bully tactics of name-calling and insults.

Trump will actually have to use his mind, so in that area, advantage DeSantis.
Trump did a good job debating Ted Cruz, as where Trunp fell apart against Biden last go round.

Funny that.

DeSantis, however, is a far stronger opponent than Ted.

Trump has a good reason to fear him.

Conversely, the DNC will not have any debates with Diaper Joe as they have shut off any and all public dissent

Just like the GOP did not have any debates with Trump in 2020?

DeSantis is strong enough an opponent that Trump won't be able to rely on his standard, middle school bully tactics of name-calling and insults.

I doubt it--not that you say "advantage DeSantis" in a battle over policy.

Blob supporters don't care about policy. If he says the Sky is green and the ground is chocolate, the sky is green and the ground is chocolate to them. What...are they going to disagree with Trump about anything? Nope. The only thing that will deliver a victory to InSantis is if Trump supporters just tune him out. Like a coach who no longer "has" the locker room....the players know that they are supposed to do X, Y, and Z...but they just don't believe any longer. I don't see it happening.

At any rate, the fracture is encouraging.

I disagree. I do not think that DeSantis is strong at all.

DeSantis has had a super majority in the Florida legislature that has rubber stamped anything and everything he has asked for, hell they even changed the law just for him so he could run for POTUS.

I am not he would know what to do without that

It's a scary thing that Rump probably can do better. Meatball's idea of a Fascist Government is even more extreme than Rump can stand.

Trump will actually have to use his mind, so in that area, advantage

His platform is culture warrior nothing more.

Me too. the wealth of ad material for Biden will be endless.

His platform is culture warrior nothing more.
I disagree. I do not think that DeSantis is strong at all.

DeSantis has had a super majority in the Florida legislature that has rubber stamped anything and everything he has asked for, hell they even changed the law just for him so he could run for POTUS.

I am not he would know what to do without that
By "strong" I mean temperament, not quality. Whereas Trump is essentially a petulant child, DeSantis is more of a standard authoritarian politician. I don't know if Trump has run into his kind before, with an ego that big. Plus, with DeSantis as the (current) heir apparent, Trump is more likely to lose his shit and panic if the going gets too tough.

I dunno. We'll see.

By "strong" I mean temperament, not quality. Whereas Trump is essentially a petulant child, DeSantis is more of a standard authoritarian politician. I don't know if Trump has run into his kind before, with an ego that big. Plus, with DeSantis as the (current) heir apparent, Trump is more likely to lose his shit and panic if the going gets too tough.

I dunno. We'll see.

If Trump does not get the nomination I see him running as an Independent

Biden has the lowest approval rating of any President in US history, so democrats would be most proud to elect such a candidate once again.

To them, that's democracy.

If the GOP is going to present either Rump of Meatball ron then a ham sandwich can defeat them in a general election. Just like last time, I predicted that a ham sandwich could beat rump but I had no idea that the Dems would present a ham sandwich. Nothing has changed. The ham sandwich will still win.

If Trump does not get the nomination I see him running as an Independent
Oh I don't....Although possible, he's got to know that would throw the general to the democrat....Instead of this primary show that people like you always try to make more out of than is reality, the GOP needs to get their harvesting game going....The rest of this bs is just a side show..

If the GOP is going to present either Rump of Meatball ron then a ham sandwich can defeat them in a general election. Just like last time, I predicted that a ham sandwich could beat rump but I had no idea that the Dems would present a ham sandwich. Nothing has changed. The ham sandwich will still win.
Democrats elected a stroke victim in Fetterman who can't even talk and a man who had died months before the election to the state Senate of PA.

Call it what you want, voter fraud, a crushing propaganda machine, etc., whatever it is, the DNC machine has proven they can elect a person at will

It no longer has to do with the candidate they provide, its just the power of the DNC election machine..

You idiots have serious problems....Joe refused to back out, and is now running. The problem is that 66% of ALL American's think that re electing him would be a "disaster" for the country...That doesn't change if you just insert a different face to the fascist progressive rule....Face it, y'all, as always overplayed your bs...

Forum List

Back