I'm GLAD Emperor Obama did what he did!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I keep reading all the right-wing outrage over Emperor Obama's recent unconstitutional executive action on amnesty for illegal aliens and I just don't get it. I am GLAD he did what he did! I hope that our ruler continues to rule by executive fiat in defiance of Congress and the will of the people. Oh... not because I agree with a thing the man has done or ever will do... no, no, nooo... My giddiness can be summed up in one word... Precedent!

By establishing this presidential precedent to the joy of his liberal base, Emperor Obama has forever set in stone, the actions of all future presidents... (henceforth to be known as Emperors.) Making it SO much easier for political partisans to govern in accordance with their extremist agenda. Imagine, no more having to fight our political battles out on the floor of Congress... no more haggling back and forth over bipartisanship... no more pesky gridlock getting in the way of real progress! Nope... now we have a new standard! Executive Fiat!

So.... Whenever America overwhelmingly elects the next Conservative Republican president, we can begin to implement all sorts of changes that Conservatives have wanted to make for years but were unable to get done. Things like; abolishing abortion on demand, re-instating prayer in schools, banning gay marriage, disbanding the Department of Education and the IRS, getting rid of all the social entitlement programs of FDR and LBJ.... on and on. There's simply no limit to what all we can do once we install a Conservative Emperor.

Now some will argue, oh but you can't do all that stuff because the SCOTUS has ruled this or that... meh... doesn't seem to bother the current Emperor, he just fucking does whatever he wants to do, regardless of SCOTUS. You see, the standard has now been set. Presidents have a pen and a phone, don'tcha know? They have the authority, by precedent, to implement any law they dream up, without consent of Congress, without support of the general public. It's entirely up to them and their Justice Department.

Of course, the liberal will scream and holler, but all we'll need to do is point to Obama's 2014 precedent that was established. If you didn't want to change the rules of the game, you should have spoken up then, when it was happening. If you wanted to maintain a functioning Congress who establishes our laws, you should've said so. But nope... you all sat on your butts at your computers, applauding Obama's lawless behavior and cheering it on. So from now on, that's the way we do things. We elect a president, he rules as Emperor, and imposes whatever laws he feels are needed. If you don't like it, you get to vote in 4 years, until then... you can eat shit.

Enjoy your new country Libs!

Tough to be the OP.

No, JakeSnarky... it's GREAT to be the OP! I have never been happier in my life. I have made an ass-load of wealth under Obama, while you miscreants shat on cop cars and protested capitalism. I laugh all the way to the bank as I listen to Rush make millions by playing snippets of idiocy espoused by your elected representatives daily.

Like I said, you are soon going to wish that you hadn't let Obama get away with this lawless behavior. Of course, when a Republican gets elected president, you will quickly forget all this and pretend that we have to operate under the constitution again... but this is forever earmarked. Every president from here on out will justifiably believe they have the right to set law by executive action. There's no putting the Genie back in the bottle. So you'll have to hoop and holler and scream and moan, while the next CONSERVATIVE president fundamentally RE-transforms America. I can't wait!

Boss, nothing of what you said makes sense. You live in a shelter, you walk everywhere picking up bottles to turn in for spare change, and you make us smile when you post your silliness.

Benghazi is over (Chaffetz will not pick it up in the new term).

EO is over.

ACA will be reformed and updated.

Now they are serving gruel so get in there and get you some.

Boss, nothing of what you said makes sense. You live in a shelter, you walk everywhere picking up bottles to turn in for spare change, and you make us smile when you post your silliness.

Benghazi is over (Chaffetz will not pick it up in the new term).

EO is over.

ACA will be reformed and updated.

Now they are serving gruel so get in there and get you some.

Didn't mention Benghazi in my comments, but it doesn't matter if you think it's over. Don't know what "EO" is... "Equal Opportunity?" ..."Emperor Obama?" ..."Eagletarian Oligarchy?"

Obamacare-less is going to be REPEALED.

Again... and I will drive this point home... Us wealthy people are doing very well under Obama. The number of billionaires has doubled since the economy went tits up... Keep on doing whatever you are doing and I will keep on being happy as a clam!

Boss, you have no point to make. EO is over. Benghazi is over. If you disagree, that is OK.

Forum List

Back