I'm fucked Trump's initial reactio to learning of special counsel investigation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“I’m Fucked”: Trump’s Initial Reaction to Learning of Special Counsel Investigation

President Trump’s initial reaction to learning that a Special Counsel had been appointed to investigate him was to exclaim, “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”

If you were being hunted like Trump via those rabid dogs known as democrats you'd say the same thing they were on him worse than dogs on fly shit....ad he still came out clean. Thank God some are real enough to protect him with truth.

karma-hunts.jpg

:113:

Uhh, stating it was being used to harm his legitimacy, knowing his own innocence, which it was.

“I’m Fucked”: Trump’s Initial Reaction to Learning of Special Counsel Investigation

President Trump’s initial reaction to learning that a Special Counsel had been appointed to investigate him was to exclaim, “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”

If you were being hunted like Trump via those rabid dogs known as democrats you'd say the same thing they were on him worse than dogs on fly shit....ad he still came out clean. Thank God some are real enough to protect him with truth.
So, Trump was finally wrong about something.

Uhh, stating it was being used to harm his legitimacy, knowing his own innocence, which it was.

or it meant that he is fucked.

as in screwed.

as in 'found out'

as in 'being discovered'

as in the curtain has been pulled back

as in 'the emporer has no lothes'.

as in ^^^ ewwww^^^

as in:

Yeah, that’s why he was exonerated. Lol. Give it up, 0laytime.

as in screwed.

as in 'found out'

as in 'being discovered'

as in ^^^ ewwww^^^

as in:

Yeah, that’s why he was exonerated. Lol. Give it up, 0laytime.

as in screwed.

as in 'found out'

as in 'being discovered'

as in ^^^ ewwww^^^

as in:

lol... next stop: congress...

" his initial thought"

What they won't let him live down on is when you keep getting accused over and over and over like him, and you take a quick look at a document and instantly think to yourself " I'M FUCKED" because now you (he) can see all the made up lies etc, etc so first thought shit i'm fkd LOL..

Yeah that's not real, there's no source for that article, it's just a random quote with no information about where it comes from.

Yeah that's not real, there's no source for that article, it's just a random quote with no information about where it comes from.
In other words, just more libstain bullshit like we have become accustomed to.

What they won't let him live down on is when you keep getting accused over and over and over like him, and you take a quick look at a document and instantly think to yourself " I'M FUCKED" because now you (he) can see all the made up lies etc, etc so first thought shit i'm fkd LOL..

or that he knows that mueller won't leave any stone unturned & that he has conducted less than legit business dealings & broke campaign laws & insurance fraud & bank fraud.... SDNY & NY AG are still very active.... not to mention the grand jury is as well....

Nope no random source here lol

D4cgcR1W4AIKfh3.jpg

Anyone would have thought the same thing. And with the entire media, the FBI, CIA, DOJ, out to get him, most would have said "Fuck it, this isn't worth it". But Trump showed he has what it takes to be a great leader and he stood up to the corrupt federal government and WON! Now it's time for some payback. Today was the turning point in the history of our country and the legacy of a great President.

Plenty of info where it came from yah didn't look hard enough LOL..

Forum List

Back