I'm fucked Trump's initial reactio to learning of special counsel investigation

“I’m Fucked”: Trump’s Initial Reaction to Learning of Special Counsel Investigation

President Trump’s initial reaction to learning that a Special Counsel had been appointed to investigate him was to exclaim, “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”

If you were being hunted like Trump via those rabid dogs known as democrats you'd say the same thing they were on him worse than dogs on fly shit....ad he still came out clean. Thank God some are real enough to protect him with truth.
So, Trump was finally wrong about something.

What they won't let him live down on is when you keep getting accused over and over and over like him, and you take a quick look at a document and instantly think to yourself " I'M FUCKED" because now you (he) can see all the made up lies etc, etc so first thought shit i'm fkd LOL..

or that he knows that mueller won't leave any stone unturned & that he has conducted less than legit business dealings & broke campaign laws & insurance fraud & bank fraud.... SDNY & NY AG are still very active.... not to mention the grand jury is as well....
It's over, loser. Accept it.

“I’m Fucked”: Trump’s Initial Reaction to Learning of Special Counsel Investigation

President Trump’s initial reaction to learning that a Special Counsel had been appointed to investigate him was to exclaim, “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”

If you were being hunted like Trump via those rabid dogs known as democrats you'd say the same thing they were on him worse than dogs on fly shit....ad he still came out clean. Thank God some are real enough to protect him with truth.

What they won't let him live down on is when you keep getting accused over and over and over like him, and you take a quick look at a document and instantly think to yourself " I'M FUCKED" because now you (he) can see all the made up lies etc, etc so first thought shit i'm fkd LOL..

or that he knows that mueller won't leave any stone unturned & that he has conducted less than legit business dealings & broke campaign laws & insurance fraud & bank fraud.... SDNY & NY AG are still very active.... not to mention the grand jury is as well....

congress gets their turn now.

Here are the 10 instances of potential obstruction Mueller outlines in his report:
These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice

^^^ that's for congress to take up^^^

BUT... don't forget that rick gates is still cooperating, & both allen weisellberg & david pecker have immunity & the trump foundation has already been found to have been a criminal enterprize.

me thinx donny is more worried about being fucked by all this coming down the pike:

Grand jury investigation started by Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Updated 10:05 PM ET, Wed March 27, 2019
Grand jury investigation started by Robert Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says - CNNPolitics

Mueller is done. Trump’s legal woes aren’t.
We don’t yet know what Mueller found, but here’s an overview of the president’s other legal jeopardy.
By Andrew Prokop Updated Mar 23, 2019, 9:47am EDT

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigationS and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

New York attorney general subpoenas banks about Trump projects
State investigators are seeking records from Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank on Trump projects as a result of Michael Cohen's congressional testimony.

:itsok:

Here are the 10 instances of potential obstruction Mueller outlines in his report:

BUT... don't forget that rick gates is still cooperating, & both allen weisellberg & david pecker have immunity & the trump foundation has already been found to have been a criminal enterprize.

me thinx donny is more worried about being fucked by all this coming down the pike:

Grand jury investigation started by Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Grand jury investigation started by Robert Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says - CNNPolitics

We don’t yet know what Mueller found, but here’s an overview of the president’s other legal jeopardy.

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigationS and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

State investigators are seeking records from Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank on Trump projects as a result of Michael Cohen's congressional testimony.

Liars all.

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Liars all.

&&&&&& there goes miketx!!!!!!!!!!!

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

Congress already had their turn. It was called the Mueller Investigation. Now it's just a continuation of the smear campaign, hoping to influence public opinion going into 2020. That's all your pathetic party has left, and guess what? The American people are sick of it. So go ahead, keep doubling down on the smears because you're only turning the voters against you.

Congress already had their turn. It was called the Mueller Investigation. Now it's just a continuation of the smear campaign, hoping to influence public opinion going into 2020. That's all your pathetic party has left, and guess what? The American people are sick of it. So go ahead, keep doubling down on the smears because you're only turning the voters against you.

At this point I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Democrat, and thereby dishonor my shit.

They are useless ballast to America. They need to go.

'my party'... you mistake me for having a party? nope i don't have a party.

you fail.

At this point I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Democrat, and thereby dishonor my shit.

They are useless ballast to America. They need to go.

tutt tutt - looks like they got the house & it's gonna be an interesting couple years.... :popcorn:

you fail.
Yeah, sure. You leftist freaks always say that shit when you lose (even though everything you say is pro Dem and anti-Republican). Nobody buys your bullshit.

you fail.
Yeah, sure. You leftist freaks always say that shit when you lose (even though everything you say is pro Dem and anti-Republican). Nobody buys your bullshit.

just cause you are a partisan stooge, you think everybody else must be too. i'll bet i voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for (D)s... i voted green party over my own state senator in 200 AND get this... i am married to a (R). not that he could ever vote for the kinda (R) that you would vote for... so bite me.

So the best legal and criminal minds in the world came at him hard for 3 years and 40 some million dollars, and came up nothing? [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the best legal and criminal minds in the world came at him hard for 3 years and 40 some million dollars, and came up nothing? [emoji1787]

lol... not quite.

Here Are the Other Investigations President Trump Still Faces

:popcorn:

More fake news. Will he be impeached after his second term, or do we need to wait 12 years to coincide with the end of the world?[emoji2957]

lol... not quite.

Here Are the Other Investigations President Trump Still Faces

:popcorn:

More fake news. Will he be impeached after his second term, or do we need to wait 12 years to coincide with the end of the world?[emoji2957]

tic toc tic toc tic toc....

Forum List

Back