Should the DNC be prosecuted for fraud?

Should the DNC actors be prosecuted for fraud

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
It is quite obvious that the Crooked Hillary campaign defrauded DNC donors by rigging the 2016 primary against Crazy Bernie. The leaked swikildeaks emails prove that conclusively.

Should the bad actors be prosecuted for fraud?

I say yes. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I don’t know is that legal to do? I mean equal justice under the law but, yet I don’t see anything that would be equal to both parties. The democrats aren’t going to let that happen because they are the victim and they didn’t nothing wrong.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, but it ain't gonna happen.

People, there's something you need to FULLY understand......

The USA has a Twin Tier justice system. One for the Common People and another for those with dimocrap political connections.

The entire dimocrap party is a criminal organization and they have complete control of our Justice System.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN OUR SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. none

Top to bottom, inside and out, it is corrupt.

From Kim Foxx to Eric Holder to Mike Nifong -- Corrupt as shit.

Including most of the Judges.

Half of them need to be taken out and shot

All things considered, first have these plotters reimburse the government for expenses then proceed with criminal prosecution.

THIS.......

Yes, but it ain't gonna happen.

People, there's something you need to FULLY understand......

The USA has a Twin Tier justice system. One for the Common People and another for those with dimocrap political connections.

The entire dimocrap party is a criminal organization and they have complete control of our Justice System.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN OUR SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. none

Top to bottom, inside and out, it is corrupt.

From Kim Foxx to Eric Holder to Mike Nifong -- Corrupt as shit.

Including most of the Judges.

CORRECT. (But I would prefer them to get hard labor for life instead of shot)

Until RULE of LAW is re-established and EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL prevails, we'll continue to slide into 3rd world status. Leaving a very few unimaginably wealthy, and the masses in ever rising poverty. Although many will believe they're doing well.....for a while.

CORRECT. (But I would prefer them to get hard labor for life instead of shot) <snip>

My way would be kinder to them ........

Come to think about it, I'm on your side. Hard labor for life. However short a period of time that might be.

Round up all democrats and mainstream media figures, and place their asses on the other side of Trump's wall.

It is quite obvious that the Crooked Hillary campaign defrauded DNC donors by rigging the 2016 primary against Crazy Bernie. The leaked swikildeaks emails prove that conclusively.

what I find hilarious, is the smear against Julian Assange for releasing Hitlery's emails, emails that were supposedly family emails.

It ain't happening. We have operatives in our govt that are trying to transform it into a globalist order. We're almost at the end of our run.

Alex Jones is a complete and total imbecile

I dont pay attention to that loon. The historical cycle of a republic. We're at the late stages and we have a shadow govt that is trying for a world order govt. That is happening.

The sooner Bill and Hillary Clinton take dirt naps the better.

Both are corrupt to the core

CORRECT. (But I would prefer them to get hard labor for life instead of shot) <snip>

My way would be kinder to them ........

Come to think about it, I'm on your side. Hard labor for life. However short a period of time that might be.
if they were allowed to breath, then they would have opportunity. Do you want to chance that?

There was no “rigging” of the election. That’s a lie.

Democrats don’t want Bernie Sanders as their candidate because he’s not a Democrat and never has been. Sanders wants the DNC money and structure, but not the policies.

If crimes were comitted under the laws in effect at the time, yes.

hiLIARy taking control of the party campaign funds in 2016 was a clear violation of the law. It was basically a money laundering scheme.

The DNC clearly demonstrated they are corrupt but I think the legal case would be difficult. I suppose big Bernie Sanders donors could bring a class action and sue the DNC, that would be interesting.

Forum List

Back