I'm forever hearing this on Fox news, about the Keystone pipeline.

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
------------------------------------------
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

The keystone pipeline , the keystone pipeline is all I hear from Fox news.

If you turn on a classic rock radio station, you hear the Eagles (yuck)...

If you turn on Fox Entertain...err News, you hear lies....

They program lies like radio stations program music.

"Experts" said "It's only construction jobs. They'll go away when the pipeline is finished."

So how about we also quit building houses, stores, factories, roads, and other things too? They're only "construction jobs." They'll go away when the projects are finished.

Or better yet, we could just fire all these so-called "experts." They're just "opinion jobs." Those jobs will all go away as soon as they shut their fuckin' pie holes.
I always thought it was disingenuous to harp about the jobs, it's not about jobs at all. The folks that build them are largely from the refinery states like TX and LA.....They travel all over the country but when Tater shut Keystone down it stymied the whole pipeline industry due to uncertainty and put a lot of people out of work.

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

you listen to fox news?.....lol.....

And, for the record, pipelines only transport oil. They don't make it. Save transport cost and increases oil companies profits.

If you turn on a classic rock radio station, you hear the Eagles (yuck)...

If you turn on Fox Entertain...err News, you hear lies....

They program lies like radio stations program music.
....If you turn on MSNBC you see a bunch of queers having satanic rituals .

that's false and written by an idiot, feedstocks for refining are planned decades out not next month, closing of the pipeline project not only cost direct jobs but expansion jobs that project would have provided. It also changed the projected costs to transfer material by pipeline to rail and truck the most expensive along with more liability. Biden and company are fucking idiots

that's false and written by an idiot, feedstocks for refining are planned decades out not next month, closing of the pipeline project not only cost direct jobs but expansion jobs that project would have provided. It also changed the projected costs to transfer material by pipeline to rail and truck the most expensive along with more liability. Biden and company are fucking idiots

That was extraordinary, guy. :laughing0301:

So you admit that Biden purposefully did harm, but just a "little" bit of harm. Nice weasel wording there.

Tell the people who lost their living wage jobs that it was just a "little" harm. And film it too. I'd love to see some union pipefitter bash you over the head with a monkey wrench.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese at the expense of US taxpayers. None of that oil goes to American consumers. It's strictly for export.
And of course you're simply idiotically lying again, as usual. Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on stupid lies that you tell yourself and regurgitate here?

Do you really think that's a wise thing to do?

I tune in to see what the enemy stands for. All the time they are saying but the Keystone pipeline thinking that will lower gas prices.

Poor Biden, but the keystone pipeline? and the republicans always believe them, every word.
SHERI,
What is wrong with being energy independent and why is Cognitive impaired Joe begging Saudi Arabia for more oil? Do you drive? Apparently not . Apparently you’re unaware of rising gas ⛽️ prices. Please tell us why Russia 🇷🇺 has their pipeline. I also listen to what the enemy has to say; CNN, MSNBC , etc etc
There’s one thing we don’t hear 👂 from you any more. It’s Trump and RUSSIA, RUSSIA,RUSSIA !!!!!😇

Forum List

Back