I'm for gutting the whole government system

What I don't like is how the fed's think they have all the authority

"Under the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution, Texas has no authority to regulate federal agents and employees in the performance of their federal duties or to pass a statute that conflicts with federal law," John Murphy, an United States attorney, wrote in the letter.

I understnd the fed's are to protect civil rights but they do not have the authority to cross state lines this way.

95% of what federal authorities do is unconstitutional, and most of the laws in the federal register are also unconstitutional.

Without that, such laws would be necessary for trade transparency.

???

I guess that's what you mean by problematic. Perhaps my mistake is in assuming rational jurisprudence. If we rationalize our way around any and every limitation on government power, all bets are off.

Agreed, and of course all bets are equally off if we rationalize our way into nullification of government power. I can't claim that there's a straightforward solution to irrational jurisprudence.

This is another act of bullshit and if I was stiull a cop I would turn my service weapon on all the offending cops. Beating a grown man with a belt assualting a teenage girl while she is in their lock up ceil. And the big NO NO hit people in the head with their PR 24's.

YouTube - ‪American Resistance Movement Prepares For The NWO.flv‬‏

More alarmist propaganda

And you were never a cop (well, not a real one).....

Fuck off non American some of us American citizens are not sheeple trash like you asswipes down under my balls.

Agreed, and of course all bets are equally off if we rationalize our way into nullification of government power.

That's certainly not what I'm doing, though it apparently makes for a pretty straw man.

I certainly did not mean to accuse you of doing this: I was only speaking in the abstract.

However, since you claim not to be for "gutting the whole government system," as the OP advocates, what do you see as the preferable alternative? Perhaps I'm a bit slow today, but so far it hasn't been clear to me.

I certainly did not mean to accuse you of doing this: I was only speaking in the abstract.

However, since you claim not to be for "gutting the whole government system," as the OP advocates, what do you see as the preferable alternative? Perhaps I'm a bit slow today, but so far it hasn't been clear to me.

You know.. I'm the one who's slow here. I'd completely forgotten the premise of the OP, and now it makes sense that you've been assuming I was headed there. To me the preferable alternative is government with carefully limited powers - the usual libertarian ideal. Sorry for missing the point of the thread and running you in circles.

With the extention of the patriot act we can see our government is broken. Even the majority of TEA party members sent to D.C. voted for extending the patriot act. Voting no longer works, so when voting no longer works whats the next step to take?

44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

Voting works perfectly fine. You knew these guys supported it when you voted them in.

Do you have your head stuck 20 inches in obamush ass? Fuck you you son of a bitch those cock suckers did not vote as they were direct to vote. So voting does not work stop being a obamush shitstain for once and think for yourself.

With the extention of the patriot act we can see our government is broken. Even the majority of TEA party members sent to D.C. voted for extending the patriot act. Voting no longer works, so when voting no longer works whats the next step to take?

44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

Voting works perfectly fine. You knew these guys supported it when you voted them in.

Do you have your head stuck 20 inches in obamush ass? Fuck you you son of a bitch those cock suckers did not vote as they were direct to vote. So voting does not work stop being a obamush shitstain for once and think for yourself.

You must be hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight. The fact of the matter is the Republicans have always been much more in favor of the Patriot Act than Democrats have, so it shouldn't come as a shock that the hardest portion of the Republican base voted to renew it.

This is another act of bullshit and if I was stiull a cop I would turn my service weapon on all the offending cops. Beating a grown man with a belt assualting a teenage girl while she is in their lock up ceil. And the big NO NO hit people in the head with their PR 24's.

YouTube - ‪American Resistance Movement Prepares For The NWO.flv‬‏

More alarmist propaganda

Fuck off non American some of us American citizens are not sheeple trash like you asswipes down under my balls.

Hit a sore spot huh?

Slam dunk....:lol:

:lol:

You must be hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight. The fact of the matter is the Republicans have always been much more in favor of the Patriot Act than Democrats have, so it shouldn't come as a shock that the hardest portion of the Republican base voted to renew it.

The TEA party members were sent to D.C. to reduce as much affect of big government on the private live of it's citizens, The patriot act is the biggest infringment so far and the TEA party just failed their survival test.

More alarmist propaganda

Hit a sore spot huh?

One more time I was a cop I don't lie, as for the slam dunk, at least I am something you will never be, an awake citizen you will always be one of those lookng in wishing you could bve.:lol:

The Tea Party is the last stand..

If liberty is unappreciated then a different angle must be taken.

They failed and they killed any chance for me to believe in the political system anymore. VOTING DOES NOT WORK.

dblack said:
Fine. If you believe that one of the parties is bad, and the other is good, vote for the good guys. I can respect that position, even if I believe you are wrong. But voting for the lesser of two evils still gets you 'evil'. I can't abide that.[/qupte]

i didn't say that one is good and the other bad. one is bad the other is better. the world is not black and white.

Well, we're not, yet, marxists. We do have a democracy and it can serve us effectively. But it takes awareness and will.

i think that's a nice thought. i also think it's naive.

Last edited:

Hit a sore spot huh?

One more time I was a cop I don't lie, as for the slam dunk, at least I am something you will never be, an awake citizen you will always be one of those lookng in wishing you could bve.:lol:

You were not a real cop. You were a deputy sheriff - if that....hardly a real cop...

and we have far more freedoms than you'll ever have....shrug...

Forum List

Back