Specific question to Liberals

You were all so OUTRAGED that Wisconsin Republicans were working to eliminate collective Bargaining. Why not a peep when Massachusetts does it?

“We are going to fight this thing to the bitter end,’’ Robert J. Haynes, president of the Massachusetts AFL-CIO, told the Boston Globe last night. “Massachusetts is not the place that takes collective bargaining away from public employees.’’

peep

You were all so OUTRAGED that Wisconsin Republicans were working to eliminate collective Bargaining. Why not a peep when Massachusetts does it?

“We are going to fight this thing to the bitter end,’’ Robert J. Haynes, president of the Massachusetts AFL-CIO, told the Boston Globe last night. “Massachusetts is not the place that takes collective bargaining away from public employees.’’

peep

Well, there's two........ :eusa_whistle:

Why do Republicans hate American workers having rights?

Oh, I forgot, Republicans are "owned" by corporations. Hope that helps them get jobs. Hasn't worked so far.

Oh, I forgot, Republicans are "owned" by corporations. Hope that helps them get jobs. Hasn't worked so far.

Yep. Only Republicans are "owned" by corporations. Meanwhile...the CEO of GE/NBC sits on freakin' Obama's admin board!! And just so happens that GE/NBC paid ZERO dollars in taxes this year. Hmmm. But I'm sure Obama is absolutely uninfluenced by GE/NBC, right?

GySgt, I'll answer your question: Because a right winger did it in Wisky. Thats why. Liberals are open to ANY idea so long as a Democrat proposes it. The "Mandatory Kick a Puppy Day" bill would be supported if Obama was the one proposing it. The "Ban on Kicking Puppies in the Balls" bill would be called racist if a GOP member proposed it. Simple as that.

Because liberals are inconsistent and partisan.

But that doesn’t undermine or negate the serious issue of destroying collective bargaining rights.

Because liberals are inconsistent and partisan.
How can they be both?

But that doesn’t undermine or negate the serious issue of destroying collective bargaining rights.

Yes, I think Sgt.s boss must have told him he shouldn't have have bargaining rights, and he cowed down into the corner in grief and despair.

peep

Surly you are not comparing that reaction to the one of Wisconsin, but then again...yeah you probably are...:cuckoo:

America workers' rights? The Democratic Party has done everything it could possibly do to prevent job creation. Soon there isn't going to be any work for Americans. Keep talking like 'workers' are still in factories without windows; it doesn't exist Americans are quite satisfied as long as they have work. Leftist politics are destroying this country.

And yet Massachusetts, totally controlled by Democrats has passed a bill outlawing collective bargaining for Government and Unions. Why no outrage Rdean?

Not gonna let this die. WHY IS IT Wisconsin stopping collective bargaining is bad but Massachusetts doing it is fine?

Who said it was fine?

Not aSINGLE Lib on this board has said ANYTHING about it from Massachusetts, there were several other threads pointing out the passage of the bill and NOT a single Liberal responded. But when we had threads on Wisconsin doing it you guys were all OVER it. SCREAMING bloody murder, insisting that Senators that fled the State were doing the right thing, demanding to know why Republicans would consider removing a "right" from workers and Unions. The press was all over it, It was big news.

Mass does it and not a peep, not a whimper. I would call that either being fine with it or being to stupid to know what is going on. You pick.

I still don't see a single Lib screaming like they did about the Republicans doing it.

Not gonna let this die. WHY IS IT Wisconsin stopping collective bargaining is bad but Massachusetts doing it is fine?

Who said it was fine?

Not aSINGLE Lib on this board has said ANYTHING about it from Massachusetts, there were several other threads pointing out the passage of the bill and NOT a single Liberal responded. But when we had threads on Wisconsin doing it you guys were all OVER it. SCREAMING bloody murder, insisting that Senators that fled the State were doing the right thing, demanding to know why Republicans would consider removing a "right" from workers and Unions. The press was all over it, It was big news.

Mass does it and not a peep, not a whimper. I would call that either being fine with it or being to stupid to know what is going on. You pick.

I still don't see a single Lib screaming like they did about the Republicans doing it.

Oh, so this is some childish pursuit you are on. I thought maybe your boss took away your bargaining rights. So how did you reach this conclusion concerning the board response? How many liberals are we talking about, and did you conduct a search of the archives, or decide to start whining about this non issue on your own? By the way, are there any Liberals here from Massachusettes?? That maybe your biggest hurdle!!! LMAO!!

Last edited:

peep

I didnt know Robert J Haynes posted on this site. What is his screen name?

Forum List

Back