I'm craving......

I'm craving...cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits, topped with Vermont cheddar cheese.

There is no better snack in the known universe.

I beg to differ........

lays-classic.png

Betcha can't eat just one...... No, I usually stay away because I can't eat just one........ family sized bag.......

Tomato paste is an excellent additive.

Thanks, I think of that every time I want potato chips and put them back on the store shelf......... :puke3:

Is it possible you might be the infamous 'Pringle05'?

I'm craving...cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits, topped with Vermont cheddar cheese.

I beg to differ........

lays-classic.png

Betcha can't eat just one...... No, I usually stay away because I can't eat just one........ family sized bag.......

Thanks, I think of that every time I want potato chips and put them back on the store shelf......... :puke3:

It's possible but highly unlikely or I would have posted a picture of flat potato nuggets in a tube........ :eusa_whistle:

I beg to differ........

lays-classic.png

It's possible but highly unlikely or I would have posted a picture of flat potato nuggets in a tube........ :eusa_whistle:

There goes the James Bond allegory.

Potato chips in a tube....hmmm... convenient but awkward.

I beg to differ........

lays-classic.png

There goes the James Bond allegory.

Potato chips in a tube....hmmm... convenient but awkward.
pringles_4d36a1b4c7493.jpg

I'm craving a Dunkin Donuts bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant with some of those little hash brown thingies. :D I know it's unhealthy, but I might just go in a couple of minutes and get me some of that! Yummmmm. Sooooo good. Flaky buttery goodness croissants.

thumb_600.jpg

I'm craving a Dunkin Donuts bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant with some of those little hash brown thingies. :D I know it's unhealthy, but I might just go in a couple of minutes and get me some of that! Yummmmm. Sooooo good. Flaky buttery goodness croissants.

thumb_600.jpg
Well there goes my appetite.......... Thanks!! :thup:

I am craving I nice hearty bowl of Wedding Soup made with little baby turkey meatballs instead. Yum! I gathering all the necessary ingredients today b/c I have a feeling this approaching winter storm is going to bury us. I am pretty excited for it. I love being snowed-in.

I am craving I nice hearty bowl of Wedding Soup made with little baby turkey meatballs instead. Yum! I gathering all the necessary ingredients today b/c I have a feeling this approaching winter storm is going to bury us. I am pretty excited for it. I love being snowed-in.

Yuck. I was hoping to avoid a bombardment with snow this winter. :(

Admittedly, you folks could use the break; however, all those nasty and large storms that smacked you around completely missed us. I am ready for a foot or three. I am going to the grocer today (and the liquor store, lol) to ensure we have all the necessities to get us throughout whatever Mother Nature has in store.

Admittedly, you folks could use the break; however, all those nasty and large storms that smacked you around completely missed us. I am ready for a foot or three. I am going to the grocer today (and the liquor store, lol) to ensure we have all the necessities to get us throughout whatever Mother Nature has in store.

Do it quietly. Seems to me that if you're all prepared, Mother Nature steers away. LOL

Do it quietly. Seems to me that if you're all prepared, Mother Nature steers away. LOL

I am sure the grocery store presently looks like a bad episode of Supermarket Sweep. lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13062-1369086467-7.gif

I am sure the grocery presently looks like a bad episode of Supermarket Sweep. lol

Thankfully, I did my shopping yesterday. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Here is a little example of what we dealt with last year. Those outdoor seats are actually bar stools. Lol. :D We had SO much last year, I could do without for a while.

Snapshot_20150127_2.JPG

Here is a little example of what we dealt with last year. Those outdoor seats are actually bar stools. Lol. :D We had SO much last year, I could do without for a while.

View attachment 60422

Those are high top chairs?! :lmao:

earlier in the week they said possibly 50 inches... I think it's down to a mere 24 inches now ... :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I am sure the grocery presently looks like a bad episode of Supermarket Sweep. lol

.... I still have to do mine... :confused:

.... I still have to do mine... :confused:

Lol. Have fun with that, and good luck to you!

Forum List

Back