I voted for Carter and it was a mistake...Biden is Carter 2.0 and I didn't vote for Biden...I learned my lesson!

Rule one.
There hasn't been a president as intelligent as Carter since JFK. "They" cured JFK.
Carter was the best person ever elected president. You had a chance with Ross Perot. As usual the flagwashing got rid of that.
You may have stood a chance with Ron Paul...Dunno.They may have just killed him quickly.
Carter was a complete pResidencial failure due to having morals. Morals dont work when Satan is the real boss.
WRONG...you wrote..."a president as intelligent as Carter since JFK"
The internet is so easy to verify assumptions!
Carter was 6th Clinton 4th.
Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.24.09 AM.png

I stupidly voted for Carter in 1976 because I thought "hey... here is a smart guy! Graduate of Naval Academy...worked for the father of Nuclear submarines, Admiral Rickover...governor of Ga... what could go wrong!
FACT about Carter... Misery Index leader...(Misery Index is combination of inflation and unemployment rate).
Was President in June 1980 when the index hit the record High: 21.98 US Misery Index
So when Biden ran for president much as I disliked Trump's personal characteristics, Trump was draining the swamp and the swamp and MSM were pissed. Because they donated to Hillary in 2016 96% of their donations. Pissed for 4 years and in doing everything to tear down the bombastic, Trump... wrote the most negative news for 4 years. In 2020 they donated 90% to Biden knowing their efforts plus the pandemic which encouraged JUNK MAIL voting by Democrats would put Biden in...and it did!
Biden is worse than Carter!
A) He is no where near as smart as Carter!
B) He has been a swamp rat for over 40 years.
C) Biden appears sexually attracted to under age girls as he kisses on lips, smells their hair, strokes their shoulders all grossly disgusting!
D) Finally at 79 Biden is cognitively challenged...Biden's idiotic statements..."United Steaks of America"... "I drove semi trucks"..."

‘a zero price tag’,​

These and many more really dumb statements..."We are with you, Jussie." are even more reasons PLUS finally, who will the Democrats run in 2024? Surely not Harris? Biden will not be the 2024 candidate.

Voting for Trump is even more stupid., It is anti-America. Trump simply added his creatures to the swamp. Lobbyists who were given posts overseeing the very areas that they lobbied in. Cabinet secretaries illegally appointed.

Trump was the worst choice.

I stupidly voted for Carter in 1976 because I thought "hey... here is a smart guy! Graduate of Naval Academy...worked for the father of Nuclear submarines, Admiral Rickover...governor of Ga... what could go wrong!
FACT about Carter... Misery Index leader...(Misery Index is combination of inflation and unemployment rate).
Was President in June 1980 when the index hit the record High: 21.98 US Misery Index
So when Biden ran for president much as I disliked Trump's personal characteristics, Trump was draining the swamp and the swamp and MSM were pissed. Because they donated to Hillary in 2016 96% of their donations. Pissed for 4 years and in doing everything to tear down the bombastic, Trump... wrote the most negative news for 4 years. In 2020 they donated 90% to Biden knowing their efforts plus the pandemic which encouraged JUNK MAIL voting by Democrats would put Biden in...and it did!
C) Biden appears sexually attracted to under age girls as he kisses on lips, smells their hair, strokes their shoulders all grossly disgusting!
D) Finally at 79 Biden is cognitively challenged...Biden's idiotic statements..."United Steaks of America"... "I drove semi trucks"..."

‘a zero price tag’,​

These and many more really dumb statements..."We are with you, Jussie." are even more reasons PLUS finally, who will the Democrats run in 2024? Surely not Harris? Biden will not be the 2024 candidate.
Old Joe is no different from most of our recent presidents, but has the added feature of senility. More proof we live in a failed state.

I kind of liked the peanut farmer myself.
He was better than anything else that was on the ballot list............so, there's that.
My wife was a school teacher in Florida at the time and a member of the Teacher's union.

Up until that time the union had been mostly non political.

However, the assholes endorsed that Carter dipshit and contributed her union dues money to his campaign.

That pissed my wife off and caused her to quit the union. Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state and she could tell the union to cram it.

Voting for Trump is even more stupid., It is anti-America. Trump simply added his creatures to the swamp. Lobbyists who were given posts overseeing the very areas that they lobbied in. Cabinet secretaries illegally appointed.

Trump was the worst choice.
YOU are a liar! Prove all your accusations! But you can't and that's why people are really pissed at people like you!
You can't provide one single shred of substantiation therefore until you do... YOU are an OUT RIGHT LIAR!

‘a zero price tag’,​

I don't see any attempt in your post to connect a single policy of Carter's with causation of the misery index, largely a reflection of inflation.

I don't see any attempt in your post to connect a single policy of Carter's with causation of the misery index, largely a reflection of inflation.
And that wasn't the purpose. It was to educate people regarding what many of us adults lived through in the early late 70s and 80s... i.e. inflation and unemployment. You evidently never heard Carter's "sweater speech"!

And that wasn't the purpose. It was to educate people regarding what many of us adults lived through in the early late 70s and 80s... i.e. inflation and unemployment. You evidently never heard Carter's "sweater speech"!

Get back to me when you're ready to make the case Carter was responsible for either in an affirmative sense.

‘a zero price tag’,​

Ever think that it is no who you vote for but problems with our economic system that was shut down under Trump?

Ever think that it is no who you vote for but problems with our economic system that was shut down under Trump?
OH wow... I agree with you Moonglow!! But liars like you will take bits of what I'm writing and not the whole comment!
True Trump's COVID shut down affected the economy. No one disagrees. And today some in the government continue to want to shut down the economy!
Mask requirements on planes and trains have been extended again. Find out where else you have to cover up
EVEN THOUGHT planes at least have High-tech filters and low-tech masks: How technology and personal responsibility might make flying safer than you think.
Plus I'm 100% confident you and dummies like you believe kids should still wear masks in school...worse you want remote learning, even though more kids have died from suicide due to isolation than from COVID!

According to the CDC,
Deaths due to COVID-19 age 0-17
195 people aged 0 to 17 and 1,417 people aged 18 to 29 died in the U.S. during 2020 as a result of COVID-19.
Data regarding deaths by suicide during 2020 aren’t available yet, but according to the NIMH,
Deaths due to suicides age 10 to 14
suicides claimed the lives of 534 people aged 10 to 14 and 5,954 people aged 15 to 24 in 2019. If these numbers for 2019 also reflect those for 2020, then suicides among children and young people would indeed be higher than deaths from COVID-19, as Paul claimed.

But dummies like you and idiots at CDC still insist remote learning and masks are safer!!!
GEEZ!!!

Forum List

Back