Seller on ebay won't give me refund on shipping or pay for reasonable return shipping

I bought a watch on ebay but changed my mind after wearing it for a week and realizing watches are stupid. I sent a message to the seller stating the watch wasn't doing it for me and I wanted a return. At which point they said they would refund the full price of the item minus the shipping as soon as the item was returned. I told them I wanted the full price and shipping returned before sending back because I shouldn't be out money because they sold me an item that didn't look good on me. Also, they offered to pay for return shipping, but it was the cheapest AKA SLOWEST method possible rather than doing the right thing of giving me an overnight shipping label so that I could get my fund backs sooner than later. Why do sellers think they are entitled to hold on to our money for as long as they like?

So far they've refused to refund the shipping and they refuse use a reasonable return shipping. At this point I was extremely annoyed by their outlandish behavior and attitude. I should be able to keep the item and get a full refund based on their behavior. They haven't replied yet, but I suspect the risk of neg feedback will put these jerks in their place. Sometimes you have to be tough to keep the bullies and scammers from beating you down. I just hope they refund it before the Wednesday because there is an item I want to bid on that is ending then.

So tired of jerks on ebay. How do you deal with horrible sellers?
It’s your fault for having girly wrists.

Suck it up, sweetheart, any idiot would realize the return is on the buyer’s dime.

I bought a watch on ebay but changed my mind after wearing it for a week and realizing watches are stupid. I sent a message to the seller stating the watch wasn't doing it for me and I wanted a return. At which point they said they would refund the full price of the item minus the shipping as soon as the item was returned. I told them I wanted the full price and shipping returned before sending back because I shouldn't be out money because they sold me an item that didn't look good on me. Also, they offered to pay for return shipping, but it was the cheapest AKA SLOWEST method possible rather than doing the right thing of giving me an overnight shipping label so that I could get my fund backs sooner than later. Why do sellers think they are entitled to hold on to our money for as long as they like?

So far they've refused to refund the shipping and they refuse use a reasonable return shipping. At this point I was extremely annoyed by their outlandish behavior and attitude. I should be able to keep the item and get a full refund based on their behavior. They haven't replied yet, but I suspect the risk of neg feedback will put these jerks in their place. Sometimes you have to be tough to keep the bullies and scammers from beating you down. I just hope they refund it before the Wednesday because there is an item I want to bid on that is ending then.

Are you some kind of special retard? That they were willing to even give you a refund is generous enough.

If you are wanting any kind of a refund, you have to do your part by sending back what you purchased. Sometimes you have to make the first move in order for a move to come from anyone else if the situation is that important enough in your opinion of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was given a full refund once because the item ended up getting damaged before I even got it. It was a record and when it came to me, it was warped in one spot. All that I had to do was take a picture of a the damaged spot and send it to the person and so I did and I got the refund. Thankfully I was able to find another copy of the music that was on the record. Sadly though it had to be another record because the music was never placed on anything else. (shaking my head)

If you are wanting any kind of a refund, you have to do your part by sending back what you purchased. Sometimes you have to make the first move in order for a move to come from anyone else if the situation is that important enough in your opinion of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was given a full refund once because the item ended up getting damaged before I even got it. It was a record and when it came to me, it was warped in one spot. All that I had to do was take a picture of a the damaged spot and send it to the person and so I did and I got the refund. Thankfully I was able to find another copy of the music that was on the record. Sadly though it had to be another record because the music was never placed on anything else. (shaking my head)

An item being damaged in shipping is far different than "I wore it for a week and it didn't look good on me."

Forum List

Back