I'm Ashamed Of My Home State

Nope.....this is a time for the brave of heart and intelligent among us to stand up. And I will.

To quote Dr. Einstein:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature."

Then gather your buddies and start a revolution, or something

People who believe there's some invisible man in the sky who is almighty and able to control everything....including the weather and natural disasters should really take their case to the mental institutions. That doesn't even mention the fact that most of them think they have a front seat with him AFTER THEY DIE ROTFLMAO!

I feel a little bit sorry for you. Your life must be pretty shitty for you to have such a hatred for God and those who believe in Him.

I've lived in Tennessee over 77 years(military time excluded) and now the goddam backward bunch in the state house have proven what a bunch of neanderthals they really are:

Bill Haslam, Tennessee Governor, Will 'Probably' Sign Evolution Bill

I suggest you whine to the only Democrap in Tennessee - Steve Cohen. He's single, Jewish and a Democrat. You two should hit it off just fine.
If that fails - move to Tehran. You'll be happier there, asswipe.
I agree. It's fantastic !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ws0Xy4QjE&feature=related]The Real Iran the US Doesnt Want You to See - YouTube[/ame]

Of course it isnt as nice as murka ! Gawd Blass murka !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shnHVEDy83I&feature=related]Redneck Voting Advice - WhiteTrashRepairs.com - YouTube[/ame]

I've lived in Tennessee over 77 years(military time excluded) and now the goddam backward bunch in the state house have proven what a bunch of neanderthals they really are:

simple solution, move

Nope.....this is a time for the brave of heart and intelligent among us to stand up. And I will.

To quote Dr. Einstein:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature."

So then you're moving....right on. :badgrin:

Then gather your buddies and start a revolution, or something

People who believe there's some invisible man in the sky who is almighty and able to control everything....including the weather and natural disasters should really take their case to the mental institutions. That doesn't even mention the fact that most of them think they have a front seat with him AFTER THEY DIE ROTFLMAO!
I'd rather believe in the invisible man in the sky than my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Great grand daddy was a fucking MONKEY. There's more proof of God than the theory of evolution.

You're the delusional mutton head.

Idiot.

You should be ashamed of yourself, not Tennessee.

There is no proof of ancient Jewish religion and there are fossils laying everywhere which prove evolution. The bible says the earth is about 6000 years old and they've found an African woman's skeleton which is over a million years old. Why can't you brainwashed people see anything outside your Sunday school class

Yeah Yeah I know....about 6000 years ago two naked teen agers in a garden with a snake and an apple determined the eternal fate of the human race ROTFLMAO!!!!
We need a little "Jack And The Beanstalk" along to coincide with the fables in the bible.

Last edited:
I'd rather believe in the invisible man in the sky than my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Great grand daddy was a fucking MONKEY. There's more proof of God than the theory of evolution.

Idiot.

There is no proof of ancient Jewish religion and there are fossils laying everywhere which prove evolution. The bible says the earth is about 6000 years old and they've found an African woman's skeleton which is over a million years old. Why can't you brainwashed people see anything outside your Sunday school class

Yeah Yeah I know....about 6000 years ago two naked teen agers in a garden with a snake and an apple determined the eternal fate of the human race ROTFLMAO!!!!

A talking snake at that.

I'd rather believe in the invisible man in the sky than my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Great grand daddy was a fucking MONKEY. There's more proof of God than the theory of evolution. You're the delusional mutton head. Idiot. You should be ashamed of yourself, not Tennessee.

Actually . . . the proof systems are differnt, PR.

The quality Christian easily merges belief in Jesus with evolution. No problem, no headache, no British evangelicalism-transplanted-to-America stupdity in one's religious life.

Good. I see tenn. has got some common sense. Thinking that the THEORY of evolution is taught as fact is stupid. You don't believe in God but you believe in a theory, hypocrite.

God is the theory

Good. I see tenn. has got some common sense. Thinking that the THEORY of evolution is taught as fact is stupid. You don't believe in God but you believe in a theory, hypocrite.

God is the theory
Wrong. Stupid is when you call the THEORY of evolution fact, it is not fact. Get a brain fool.

Idiot.

Yeah Yeah I know....two naked teen agers in a garden with a snake determined the eternal fate of the human race ROTFLMAO!!!!
Moses came up with a set of rules on a volcano to get some control of his savages. Many didn't like it so they added a savior to the script so you could be a fuck up and still get to heAven.
Mo showed up and was sick and tired of hearing about The Chosen( as am I) so he crawled into a tent with a dead dog under the bed and scribbled his own script.
The catholic loons really kicked it up a notch and found a bunch of saiNts to pray to and allow you to get away with murder(literally) as long as you showed up once a week and CON_fessed your sins to a closet homo(literally) and dumped 15% of what you stole that week into his bucket.
Hail Mary !

Attachments

• $Mary_Tyler_Moore_photo_5.jpg
    $Mary_Tyler_Moore_photo_5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 68

From your link:

...a bill meant to protect teachers who allow students to question and criticize "controversial" scientific theories

Should science not constantly be questioned if it is to progress? You understand science once thought the earth was the center of the universe? Good thing students questioned that. I can't imagine why anyone would need to be protected from allowing their students to criticize any current teachings. Is that not the basis of new discoveries?

Ah well, just another consequence of government run education, the REAL killer of learning.

. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam (R) will "probably" sign a bill meant to protect teachers who allow students to question and criticize "controversial" scientific theories such as evolution, he told reporters on Monday.

The measure, which has been dubbed the "monkey bill" by critics who claim it's a backdoor approval of religious teachings in public schools, passed votes in the state Senate and House last month.

I actually have no problem with the bill. If a student questions the scientific validity of evolution, the teacher should open a discussion of the scientific evidence supporting evolution and compare and contrast to the scientific evidence supporting creation

It's part of learning

Who says camp wants to learn? or to encourage learning?

I see the Spambot of bigotry is still running.

God is the theory
Wrong. Stupid is when you call the THEORY of evolution fact, it is not fact. Get a brain fool.

The fact that evolution occurs is proven. It is supported by fossil records, geologic strata and DNA evidence

The belief in God is a poorly supported THEORY based on faith

From your link:

...a bill meant to protect teachers who allow students to question and criticize "controversial" scientific theories

Should science not constantly be questioned if it is to progress? You understand science once thought the earth was the center of the universe? Good thing students questioned that. I can't imagine why anyone would need to be protected from allowing their students to criticize any current teachings. Is that not the basis of new discoveries?

Ah well, just another consequence of government run education, the REAL killer of learning.

In a class involved in philosophical theory or in an humanities class room or in a comparative religions class room.

Never in the science classroom, never.

Forum List

Back