I'm Ashamed Of My Home State

I've lived in Tennessee over 77 years(military time excluded) and now the goddam backward bunch in the state house have proven what a bunch of neanderthals they really are:

Bill Haslam, Tennessee Governor, Will 'Probably' Sign Evolution Bill

simple solution, move

Nope.....this is a time for the brave of heart and intelligent among us to stand up. And I will.

To quote Dr. Einstein:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature."

I've lived in Tennessee over 77 years(military time excluded) and now the goddam backward bunch in the state house have proven what a bunch of neanderthals they really are:

simple solution, move

Nope.....this is a time for the brave of heart and intelligent among us to stand up. And I will.

To quote Dr. Einstein:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature."

Then gather your buddies and start a revolution, or something

simple solution, move

To quote Dr. Einstein:

People who believe there's some invisible man in the sky who is almighty and able to control everything....including the weather and natural disasters should really take their case to the mental institutions. That doesn't even mention the fact that most of them think they have a front seat with him AFTER THEY DIE ROTFLMAO!

Last edited:

To quote Dr. Einstein:

People who believe there's some invisible man in the sky who is almighty and able to control everything....including the weather and natural disasters should really take their case to the mental institutions. That doesn't even mention the fact that most of them think they have a front seat with him AFTER THEY DIE ROTFLMAO!
I'd rather believe in the invisible man in the sky than my G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Great grand daddy was a fucking MONKEY. There's more proof of God than the theory of evolution.

You're the delusional mutton head.

Idiot.

You should be ashamed of yourself, not Tennessee.

Last edited:

Are you fucking bombed off your ass again? I suggest you log off and get out of the trailer for awhile before you blow a fucking gasket. Take a walk around the trailer park and sober up, asswipe.

. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam (R) will "probably" sign a bill meant to protect teachers who allow students to question and criticize "controversial" scientific theories such as evolution, he told reporters on Monday.

The measure, which has been dubbed the "monkey bill" by critics who claim it's a backdoor approval of religious teachings in public schools, passed votes in the state Senate and House last month.

I actually have no problem with the bill. If a student questions the scientific validity of evolution, the teacher should open a discussion of the scientific evidence supporting evolution and compare and contrast to the scientific evidence supporting creation

It's part of learning

Because making room for other peoples theories is so unAmerican and totally goes against a democratic society. Move to California, you should fit right in.

uless you believe in unions ,Republicans don't want to make room for those teachers.

To quote Dr. Einstein:

SOOOO you don't beleive there could possibly be a more intelligent life form then you in the universe who may be able to control natural Phenomenon? And yet you expect everyone to believe we evolved from monkeys.

SOOOO you don't beleive there could possibly be a more intelligent life form then you in the universe who may be able to control natural Phenomenon? And yet you expect everyone to believe we evolved from monkeys.

Looks like someone failed Biology

Because making room for other peoples theories is so unAmerican and totally goes against a democratic society. Move to California, you should fit right in.

"A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A theory is valid as long as there is no evidence to dispute it. Therefore, theories can be disproven. Basically, if evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, then the hypothesis can become accepted as a good explanation of a phenomenon. One definition of a theory is to say it's an accepted hypothesis."

I think that Tennessee should have an open discussion of the scientific evidence supporting both evolution and creationism. Hold creationism to the same scientific standards as evolution has met

You fine with that?

Looks like someone failed Biology

Well why don't you explain it to me.

I think that Tennessee should have an open discussion of the scientific evidence supporting both evolution and creationism. Hold creationism to the same scientific standards as evolution has met

You fine with that?

You left out the Alien Seed theory.

Forum List

Back