'I'm a Philo-Semite'

I hear this claim a lot.

A lot a lot.

White people constantly tell me this at parties, on chatboards, etc.

"God, I have so much respect for the Jews... you know, everything they've been through, all they've suffered, and the way they've persevered. They really are God's chosen people. And now, they're so successful! I just love it. Thank God for the Jews. As far as I'm concerned, they can do whatever they want to the Arabs. Kill them all if they have to. I personally would be willing to die for the Jews."

And I always think, hmmm. That's quite an endorsement. But. Wait a minute.

Do people really love the Jews?

Or are they...

AFRAID of the Jews?

Because any time something is so universally praised, it's not "love" that comes to mind. It's power, and fear of the consequences of crossing that power.

Discuss.

This attitude has its origins in white Holocaust guilt and has been reinforced by decades of Zionist propaganda. Zionism instills ethnic supremacism and a false sense of entitlement in its Jewish adherents, which they attempt to justify by repeating banal claims of superior Jewish intelligence and inventiveness. Conceited Zionists need their egos stroked and guilt-tripping goyim in the West are all too eager to oblige.

Must suck being a backward Muzzie humiliated by Jews who kicked your lame asses in every war and who kick your pathetic asses in every area of life, from education to science to technology to productivity to industrial development to the establishment of democratic institutions.

Today, Muzzies are known only for terrorism.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Forum List

Back