Who Was The Most Racist Of US Presidents?

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
I'm looking for a hero!

We know Abraham Lincoln didn't think blacks to be the equal of whites.

We know Andrew Jackson would rather shoot a injun' that look at him.

What do you think?

Where you planning to post a poll with this thread?

Abraham Lincoln did not think blacks equal to whites early in the game. I don't know how differently he felt before he died, but his actions would seem to point towards an evolving sensibility in his later years.

That's the problem with reading up on history: People something from the chronology of a historical figure's life and try to apply it to that person's whole life.

He was prejudice against people with money, the American way of life and mostly he was prejudiced against Prosperity!

Damn dirty hater!

WAS or IS?

obama.

Who is exactly racist against? His white side or black side?
And what exactly has he done that is racist?

That's the thing these pinheads can't answer.:lol:

I bet a 100 bucks he will use the preacher case as an example, then claim Obama favors black people over white people.
I think his appointments to his cabinet etc prove that wrong.

I also love the fact he thinks Obama is more racist than say Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, or even George Washington.

Who is he exactly racist against? His white side or black side?
And what exactly has he done that is racist?

you can be racist against someone for not being white enough, black enough, etc. Being half white doesn't exclude someone from being racist against whites or blacks.

Still doesn't prove Obama is the most racist President. ;)

No it doesn't....and I don't think he is. but the argument "He's half white" doesn't cut it.

Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Websters

Jackson in the 19th century and/or Wilson in the 20th, hands down.

Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Websters

Jackson in the 19th century and/or Wilson in the 20th, hands down.
Woodrow Wilson called Birth of a Nation
"history written with lightening".

If you've ever seen Birth of a Nation, you might agree that it is very racist and offensive. The KKK played the heroes!

Forum List

Back