I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

Let me make a prediction right now. The strategy that the Democrats are employing right now of hitting a conservative with a barrage of unsubstantiated claims of sexual abuse right as confirmation hearings were drawing to a close so that they can DEMAND that the proceedings be put on hold until a full investigation takes place will end up being used against them and there will WAILS of outrage that their opponents would stoop so low. What goes around...comes around...

I agree with putting the hearings on hold.

Put them on hold and just vote

This! Just vote today and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

At this point, their wolf cry claims are all laughable.
`
I only know what I read and so far, there is nothing new coming out about this second accuser. As I don't depend on public forums for accurate news, I guess I'll I'll have to wait like everyone else.

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.
glad to see you also showed the same willingness to wait for the "investigation" against hillary as she ran for the highest office in the land WHILE UNDER an "investigation".

You may have forgotten that Trump was under investigation too. Hillary? Yeah - she's been under investigation for over 25 years and Bupkis.
Funny - remember this quote from the Orange Lunatic? :)

November 2 in Miami, FL

“If Hillary Clinton were to be elected, it would create an unprecedented and protracted constitutional crisis. Haven’t we just been through a lot with the Clintons, right?”

Yeah America - How's that prediction workin' out for ya?

At this point, their wolf cry claims are all laughable.
`
I only know what I read and so far, there is nothing new coming out about this second accuser. As I don't depend on public forums for accurate news, I guess I'll I'll have to wait like everyone else.

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.
glad to see you also showed the same willingness to wait for the "investigation" against hillary as she ran for the highest office in the land WHILE UNDER an "investigation".

You may have forgotten that Trump was under investigation too. Hillary? Yeah - she's been under investigation for over 25 years and Bupkis.
Funny - remember this quote from the Orange Lunatic? :)

November 2 in Miami, FL

“If Hillary Clinton were to be elected, it would create an unprecedented and protracted constitutional crisis. Haven’t we just been through a lot with the Clintons, right?”

Yeah America - How's that prediction workin' out for ya?
trump himself was NOT under investigation now was he? if so, link me up.

but i see you're cool with lying when it suits your needs, which is why so few actually believe you.

`
I'm partisan to a point but that point has been reached with the Deborah Ramirez against Kavanaugh. I'm looking for facts, not suppositions.

It's so outrageous that Soros has driven his Party so, so, so, far out into Moonbat Lunatic Fringeland and NO ONE, NONE of them is asking, "Have we no decency?"

What goes around...comes around...

100% agree ^

220px-2016_March_16_Merrick_Garland_profile_by_The_White_House.jpg

There is no comparison between not getting voted on and being branded a sexual assaulter the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They don’t care

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.
There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.
These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.
The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.
This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Actually it is VERY common for women to block out extremely traumatic sexual events. Remember, guys see things differently. Sure, many if not most of us would probably like it if a hot chick showed us their pussy up close. Chicks don't think like that and this one was (is) a devout Catholic and very conservative.

The New Yorker has a source who definitely heard about the event the following day and the name KAVANAUGH was the perp. He is 100% certain and it was talked about for weeks after.

As for the NYT not being able to find someone in attendance who recalls the event - C'mon now, people don't want to tell reporters things for fear of getting sucked into a national spectacle. They also may have been buddies with Kav and don't want to get him in trouble.

This is where the FBI comes in. Go interview these people. They are FAR more likely to tell the FBI the truth than they are a reporter from the Grey Lady.

Keep in mind - Ronan Farrow is a crack reporter. He doesn't shoot from the hip.

Ronan Farrow on Kavanaugh accuser: 'Extremely typical' for victims to forget, then remember

I must disagree. My wife was assaulted some years ago. She remembers every detail, including the smells she experieced at the time. SOME may block out the events, others have their memories blocked by alcohol but most women remember details.

I must disagree. My wife was assaulted some years ago. She remembers every detail, including the smells she experieced at the time. SOME may block out the events, others have their memories blocked by alcohol but most women remember details.

There has been much research done on the subject and you're mistaken.
I'm sorry for what your wife experienced, but she's the exception and not the rule.
It's not a lot different from the PTSD experienced by war vets who witnessed horrible things.
Why Rape and Trauma Survivors Have Fragmented and Incomplete Memories

There really are an endless number of completely committed psycho leftists who will "stand up and lie for the left" when asked to....

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

Depends... Was there another Brett there?

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

Depends... Was there another Brett there?
She doesn’t even know if this Brett was there

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.
Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

The first line of my sig continues to apply.

Dems are moving hard left. There is no common ground between the two parties at this point. Secession from an ever increasing tyrannical shadow govt/corrupt govt should be on the table. We're real close to making the full circle on our republic.....which is bondage.
Well, there is certainly no common ground when neither tribe refuses to give an inch.

Collaboration and innovation come about when all parties are seriously willing to consider new approaches.

"Give an inch"? "Collaboration and innovation"? What the hell language are you even speaking at this point? We're dealing with, "We didn't win the election, so we'll pull apart every aspect of society we need to to get power some other way", and you're seriously blithering about "neither tribe"? What inch would you like the GOP to give here? The one where people are innocent until proven guilty? The one where power is passed peaceably through the election process? The one where the law is a preset rulebook that everyone can know and count on, instead of being made up on the fly?

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

Yep, this stuff is going to put off a lot of people. Everyone but the very hard-core Democrat base, and a LOT of men. A LOT of men.

Stupid, stupid game the Dems are playing, and I hope to heaven it blows up in their faces.

Ironic statement of the year. You guys forget about the Clinton witch hunts for the last 30 years?

Yeah it’s blown up in somebody’s faces alright. Yours.

And you still owe the country another 29 years. Of which with the shifting population demographics, will get paid.

I just heard, "You DARED to oppose us. You deserve to SUFFER, no matter what it takes."

Get over yourself, Sparky. You're not a super-villain.

Trump has made lying to the faces of the Rube Herd fashionable. There are no more moral legs left to stand on by anyone.

Actually it is VERY common for women to block out extremely traumatic sexual events. Remember, guys see things differently. Sure, many if not most of us would probably like it if a hot chick showed us their pussy up close. Chicks don't think like that and this one was (is) a devout Catholic and very conservative.

The New Yorker has a source who definitely heard about the event the following day and the name KAVANAUGH was the perp. He is 100% certain and it was talked about for weeks after.

As for the NYT not being able to find someone in attendance who recalls the event - C'mon now, people don't want to tell reporters things for fear of getting sucked into a national spectacle. They also may have been buddies with Kav and don't want to get him in trouble.

This is where the FBI comes in. Go interview these people. They are FAR more likely to tell the FBI the truth than they are a reporter from the Grey Lady.

Keep in mind - Ronan Farrow is a crack reporter. He doesn't shoot from the hip.

Ronan Farrow on Kavanaugh accuser: 'Extremely typical' for victims to forget, then remember

Oh, horseshit. Absolutely nothing described is "extremely traumatic" to the extent of blackouts, you lying little turd.

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

The first line of my sig continues to apply.
No, you're giving the same weight to right-wing nut jobs as you do to Democrats in Congress. I don't consider them to be equal.

The Democrats in Washington are acting irrational if not outright criminal. I see no difference between them and some faceless activist Antifa member.

The Republicans are trying to maintain decorum and finding it impossible to do.

Dude, I don't know where that woman in your sig got her t-shirt, but I want three.

Forum List

Back