I'm a big fat liar...

full-of-people-who-care.jpg

Very rude, JW. You re better than that.

Yeah! JW! You are better than that!
Um, here we have an admitted liar giving us an unlikely story in full blast hey-look-at-me mode, and peeps swallowing it like its all 'merkan apple pie.

I'm humbled. Only mentioned the success part due to needed to have a reason for the 50 women interested in me, and relating it to why I decided to give the lone woman a shot. Even you gotta to admit that makes sense.

I believe he is too envious to admit anything.

Pride, is the one big thing God hates. Smashes it with a rock hammer.

Um, here we have an admitted liar giving us an unlikely story in full blast hey-look-at-me mode, and peeps swallowing it like its all 'merkan apple pie.

I'm humbled. Only mentioned the success part due to needed to have a reason for the 50 women interested in me, and relating it to why I decided to give the lone woman a shot. Even you gotta to admit that makes sense.

The one thing? Cool.

The one thing? Cool.

Jeezz dude. Find the lord.

That is true. God resists prideful people. Then they wonder why He isn't drawing near to them! The answer is in humbling ourselves. Then God draws near. I've been through it more than once. It's one of Satan's favorite traps for people.

Well sure.

$60K a month, 50 women AND hours to spend here every day?

Anybody would envy that.

:woohoo:

That is true. God resists prideful people. Then they wonder why He isn't drawing near to them! The answer is in humbling ourselves. Then God draws near. I've been through it more than once. It's one of Satan's favorite traps for people.

Been through it once on a huge massive scale. I lost my business once, but God gave it back once I was humbled and gave HIM the credit.

Been through it once on a huge massive scale. I lost my business once, but God gave it back once I was humbled and gave HIM the credit.

You mean daddy gave it back to you.....right?

No I took it from him after working for him rebuilt it with God at my side and gave him thanks and credit for what it had become. Better. It was $600,000 in debt.

I found him once. His altar was made of porcelain. I broke my vow to him the very next day before noon.

You were at the wrong altar. God's altar is not made of porcelain. Neither are his promises.

Well......he was in there! I saw him!

Are you an addict? My mother believe it is a 7 year sober AA Sponser.

No. You are projecting.

Good, glad to hear it.

I found him once. His altar was made of porcelain. I broke my vow to him the very next day before noon.

You were at the wrong altar. God's altar is not made of porcelain. Neither are his promises.

You may have thought you saw him. I do not doubt your claim. All I can tell you is God's altar is not made of porcelain.

Well.....I did think it strange that he didn't have any limbs or a face. But I was certain it was him! Have you seen him? Where was he?

No I took it from him after working for him rebuilt it with God at my side and gave him thanks and credit for what it had become. Better. It was $600,000 in debt.

To God be the glory! The LORD helped you and turned it around. He does things like that. God is great!

No. You are projecting.

Actually, Lonelaughter, YOU are the one projecting. I'll leave it at that.

No. You are projecting.

Actually, Lonelaughter, YOU are the one projecting. I'll leave it at that.

Hmm. I doubt that you will.

You may have thought you saw him. I do not doubt your claim. All I can tell you is God's altar is not made of porcelain.

Well.....I did think it strange that he didn't have any limbs or a face. But I was certain it was him! Have you seen him? Where was he?

I have never seen the LORD.

Forum List

Back