I'm a big fat liar...

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
The only thing I've lied about my self is living in the ghetto and having hoes and sex.

My name is Michael. I'm a 28 year old successful millionaire who made a very hard living selling for the Kirby company like my father and his father before him. I'm famous just like my father and Grandpa. My name is known worldwide. I live in a 1500 apartment, because I have no wife and children, and don't want to clean a big place or buy a home that I will just sell once I meet a woman and buy a much bigger home for a family.

I have been a Christian for 19 years of my 28 year life. My IQ was tested to be at 140. My parents were freaks and so were my teachers. They freaken tested me. However, I never contemplated college, because I had my fathers business. My brain was tired.

The date that I went on last night I described never happened. Or half is true. She never said it was over. She has been sick with influenza and did look sick and afterwords I asked her if she was ok and she said she got very dizzy when she got up from the movie. She asked to postpone the dinner. She said, "I promise we will go to dinner." I said ok, and she said she'd text me when she got home. She did to apologize again and say it wasn't safe for her to drive. That's why she had to cancel. Made sense. She thanked me for complimenting her by saying she was beauftiful. I said we'll go out, and to just let me know when you feel better. We agreed to keep talking till then. We've been talking for a month anyways.

I'm actually a super nice guy and am only weird when i want to be and I'm very good at it. I haven't touched achohol since i was 21 in vegas. I don't remember the night to I vowed to never drink again. That was the first time I drank. No drugs either unless i have surgery and I'll take vikoden.

Now you know the real judicial review. I had to come clean. I didn't have a choice. A&D broke into my home and put a gun to my head. :)

The only thing I've lied about my self is living in the ghetto and having hoes and sex.

My name is Michael. I'm a 28 year old successful millionaire who made a very hard living selling for the Kirby company like my father and his father before him. I'm famous just like my father and Grandpa. My name is known worldwide. I live in a 1500 apartment, because I have no wife and children, and don't want to clean a big place or buy a home that I will just sell once I meet a woman and buy a much bigger home for a family.

I have been a Christian for 19 years of my 28 year life. My IQ was tested to be at 140. My parents were freaks and so were my teachers. They freaken tested me. However, I never contemplated college, because I had my fathers business. My brain was tired.

The date that I went on last night I described never happened. Or half is true. She never said it was over. She has been sick with influenza and did look sick and afterwords I asked her if she was ok and she said she got very dizzy when she got up from the movie. She asked to postpone the dinner. She said, "I promise we will go to dinner." I said ok, and she said she'd text me when she got home. She did to apologize again and say it wasn't safe for her to drive. That's why she had to cancel. Made sense. She thanked me for complimenting her by saying she was beauftiful. I said we'll go out, and to just let me know when you feel better. We agreed to keep talking till then. We've been talking for a month anyways.

I'm actually a super nice guy and am only weird when i want to be and I'm very good at it. I haven't touched achohol since i was 21 in vegas. I don't remember the night to I vowed to never drink again. That was the first time I drank. No drugs either unless i have surgery and I'll take vikoden.

Now you know the real judicial review. I had to come clean. I didn't have a choice. A&D broke into my home and put a gun to my head. :)

Well, I just wasted a couple of seconds of my life.

Who cares? STFU for once in your life.

• Banned

Well, I just wasted a couple of seconds of my life.

Who cares? STFU for once in your life.

No.

Buy USMB from CK and let us post some pr0n!!!

Excellent idea! Then he can have sex with all the avatars! Unless they reject him.

Excellent idea! He he can have sex with all the avatars!

Exactly! Everyone wins!

You just need to eat something ...

6a00d83451bd4469e20133ed0f6af1970b-pi

I can't imagine being so desperate. I just can't.

I'm not. I think ho's make good jokes. I've actually said no to about 50 women over the last 10 years to date. You will say I'm nuts for that, but I didn't want to date when I can't give her my time when I have none, because it's not fair to her. Also, the woman my age around that time were very immauture and not serious. I don't have time for that either.

I can't imagine being so desperate. I just can't.

I'm not. I think ho's make good jokes. I've actually said no to about 50 women over the last 10 years to date. You will say I'm nuts for that, but I didn't want to date when I can't give her my time when I have none, because it's not fair to her. Also, the woman my age around that time were very immauture and not serious. I don't have time for that either.

Yeah....it's got to be tough to find ladies in their late 20's who are on your maturity level. I wonder where I should advise you to look? Anyone?

Forum List

Back